You are the only one

You are the only one

JAE'S POV

I smiled back at him.. We were talking about poor Taemin being bullied by Min & reached my house. (Kwangmin enters) "JAAAAAEEE!!!" "OMG Kwangmin!!! I missed you sooo much, when did you come back from New York?!" I hugged him "Just right now obviously you babo, we live in the SAME house!!" he finished.. "Where's Youngmin??!" I asked him whilst looking around, "He's still busy.." hugs tight "YAH! DOGOYAH!!" Gongchan shouted.. "He's my oppa (brother)" I laughed

 

KWANGMIN'S POV

"Of course I am but who is he?.. your namja chingu (boyfriend)??" "Yes" Jae replied shyly... "When did a girl like you get a boyfriend?" I laughed, "Yah oppa! Ireojima!!" "I'm just jokin!! Why don't you guys come in for a while??" 

 

JAE'S POV

"OK!!" Gongchan and Sandeul smiled as they made their way in. "Jae get us some drinks!!" Kwangmin said, "Get it yourself oppa!!" I replied..
"Please!! Jebal!" he said whilst making puppy eyes.. "Finee!!" I went to get the drinks.. "Here you go oppa!" I smiled..

 

I looked around and didn't see the others.. "Oh.. where did the guys go??" I asked.. "Upstairs.." Kwangmin told me.. "What?!! MY DIARY!!!
I left it on my bed!!" I ran up hoping it would still be there untouched..
But when I got there Sandeul was reading it out aloud.. "Gongchan's smile is the cutest thing ever!!" I tried to get it off him but he ran and kept reading it... "Aish... chinja!!" I sighed.. "Awww kiyeopta! Why don't you ever say things like that to me??" Gongchan asked.. "I.. um.. umm.." I quickly snatched the diary from Sandeul.. "JAAAEEEEEE!! That was SOO interesting!!" he laughed.. "Oh.. the
drinks.. I left them down.." I said quickly changing the topic... "I'm thirsty, kaja (let's go)" Jinyoung said and they left..

 

I sat down on my bed "CHINJA!! That was so embarassing, I wonder what channie thinks of me now" I said to myself. Just then Gongchan grabbed
me from behind "channie?" he laughed.. I was just quiet
"Saranghae, your the cutest girl I've ever known" he said.. He came closer to me and I closed my eyes immediantly.. he kissed me~


"JAE! We need help QUICCKK!!!" shouted Kwangmin. We immediantly went downstairs and I felt so embarrased "Few that's over" I whispered to myself
"Did you say something?" Gongchan asked, "Ani" I smiled, he held my hand as we walked down.. "WHAT HAPPENED!?!" I looked at the kitchen it was a MESS!!
Jinyoung, Sandeul and Kwangmin were covered in flour.. "Umm.. HE STARTED IT!! " Kwangmin and Jinyoung pointed at Sandeul, "I told you to make cookies for Jae!" Gongchan stopped and covered his mouth.. I laughed.. "Aww soo cute! ~ I'll help you guys make some!!" I smiled... "That's so sweet of you dongsaeng, but who's gonna clean the mess?.. I'm tired.. Ijen jichyeogayo!!" Kwangmin started singing Big Bang's stupid liar.. "Sandeul WILL DO IT!!" Jinyoung said to Kwangmin whilst pushing Sandeul forward.. "What?? ME?!!" he asked..
Gongchan looked at Sandeul, "FINE...I'LL DO IT!" he sighed..

 

KWANGMIN'S POV

"OMG we have to go to Tiffany's house!!" Jae said.. They all ran out.. "Aish.. these kids.. looks like I'll have to clean this mess myself!" I laughed.. if only I had a twin to clean this for me.. YOUNGMIN WHERE ARE YOU DUDE!!!

 

SHAZ'S POV

Aishh.. that .. Jiyeon told me she was with Jinyoung, Sandeul & Gongchan today.. I finally found out where she lives and went to warn her to stay away from Jinyoung..  I rang the door bell.. "Aish.. neo chinja.." I stopped Jae wasn't there.. "Umm.. where's Jae??" "You just missed her.. she left with the others.." he said.. "That ! She goes out with so many guys!!" I said.. "WHAT??!" "Uhh.. nothing!!" I said whilst leaving... 

 

TIFFANY'S POV

"YAY!! You guys came!!.. for a second I thought you weren't coming.."
They sat down and played the movie... A ghost just suddenly appeared, Sandeul screamed and covered Jinyoung's eyes, "Boiya?!" Jinyoung said.. "This is TOO scary to watch hyung, I'm leaving first.." he said as he ran out the room

 

BARO'S POV

Jinyoung suddenly got up.. "OMG the dance competition! It's tomorrow, sorry guys but I have to leave"... "But I.. just ordered pizza" Tiffany said sadly..
"Don't worry we're still here" smiled Donghae.. Just then Jae recieved a text from Kwangmin saying "Come home quick, AJ just rang and he's coming to stay at our house for a week"
Jae quickly got up and left..

 

GONGCHAN'S POV

"YAH WAIT FOR ME!" I followed her out
"I have to go, AJ's coming tomorrow and my house is a MESSS!" said Jae..
"Who's AJ?!" I asked her, "My best friend, I haven't seen him in ages!!" "OK, I'll drop you off" he smiled and then drove Jae to her house.. "Byee Jae" I smiled at her but Jae just rushed into her house with excitement. ~


 

DONGHAE'S POV

"I guess it's just the 3 of us then", Baro laughed.. Omg they're like the only couple here.. this is sooo awkward.. "Umm, I'm gonna go now.. Annyeong!" I said.. "Waegore??" Tiffany asked me.. "I need a girl.." I sighed, "WHAT?!" "NOTHING!!" "Well then it's another date for us" Baro said to Tiffany as I left...

Jae just finished cleaning her house.. She was making her way up to go to sleep but the doorbell rang.. "Who could it be at this time?? Gongchan?!"
she went to open the door "SURPRIISSEEE!!"