You are the only one

You are the only one

It's my first day at this new school today, I've changed schools about four times already, but I don't understand why I'm so nervous. I entered the class, everyone's staring at me, I feel as if I'm going to pass out right now...

“Ah~ Jae, the new girl, introduce yourself to the class” the teacher said

“Umm..ok.. Annyeong! I'm Jae, I'm not very good at speaking korean, so please look after me & treat me well.. kamsahamnida” *silence* "Aish babo!" I whispered to myself.. “Gongchan since you never really do anything in class.. why don't you look after Jae, show her around” the teacher said. “I don't have time to waste on her...so how about NO?!” he replied very rudely..

 

"Hey! I'm Baro you can sit with me” he said. I walked towards him, he seems friendly I thought, whilst to my surprise this girl put her foot out in front of my legs and the next thing I knew I was looking at the ground..“Jae are you alright?” asked Baro as he helped me up “Yeah” I replied. “He's MINE you got that?” she whispered in my ear.

 

An enemy on the first day, NOT what I expected. “Jae, are you doing anything at lunch?” asked Baro “Umm..no” “Well, now you are meet me in the cafeteria” he smiled. Before I could say anything, he left. .. that girl is going to kill me. *Class finished*... 

 

I started to walk fast so that Baro doesn't see me, “YAH! Jae! Over here” he shouted. “Coming” I answered *sighs*“Meet my friends, this is Jinyoung, Min & Tiffany” he happily introduced them to me. “Hi I'm Jae, nice to meet you” I smiled, clearly Tiffany did NOT want me around.

 

She then got up and sat next to me, I knew things weren't going to go down well. She offered me a drink, “No thanks” I said, but she kept insisting “Oh come on Jae”, I was just about to take the drink when she spilt it right over me.. “I'm so sorry Jae, I didn't mean to do that”...“I'm pretty sure you did!” I replied whilst running away, I sat down in a corner & broke into tears. I heard someone coming my way, looked up and saw it was Gongchan.. he put his hands on my face and gently wiped my tears away, then grabbed my wrist, “Oww!” He pulled me and took me back into the cafeteria where he demanded Tiffany to apologise to me. “It's okay” I said, “NO! It's not okay” he shouted. “Sorry Jae” said Tiffany in a scared voice. “Thanks for helping me, kamsahamnida” I said to Gongchan as he walked off.

 

It was getting late so I decided to go home...I had a feeling someone was following me, so I turned around, no one was there, I turned back around to see Tiffany & Min right in front of my face. “How dare you? Gongchan oppa is mine. I haven't ever seen oppa protect anyone we've been mean to before, stay away from him, araso?!” Min yelled. Before I could justify myself, Min punched me across my face & Tiffany pushed me to the ground, then ran off...

 

“Aish! My mouth hurts...blood?? why does this always happen to me??”

I ran home, where I saw Gongchan with his friends.. he was staring at the cut on my lips & pulled me towards him, “Yah! ~ What are you doing??” I was so scared, he told me to sit down and got out the first aid kit from his car.. “Tiffany did this to you??” he asked, “No, I just f- fell over... something” I hesitated. “You don't know how to lie, do you?” “Hmm?” “Shh..” he whispered. I tried to thank him again, but he ignored me and left...