What's happening to me?? - Gongchan

You are the only one

"Jinyoung... why did you say that for ??” I asked, hitting him lightly across his back. “I don't like the way Min & Tiffany were treating you, so I wanted them to keep quiet... I'm sorry Jae if you felt bad??” he replied in a sad tone... “Is it possible for me to feel bad when a cute guy cares about me??” I laughed. “Aww...you're so cute ~” he smiled...

Class was over

What had suddenly happened to Gongchan?? Is he alright?? I wanted to know so I went to find him but he was no where to be seen...

After a few minutes ~

 

Is that him?? “YAH!! Gongchan!” I shouted, it was him alright and he was still ignoring me.. but why?? I ran towards him, “I'm sorry Gongchan... was it something that I did??” I kept asking him but he wouldn't talk to me, so I stood right in front of him... “Leave him alone!” shouted Min.. “Just because he helped you, it doesn't mean that you can go all over him?!” she continued. “What a !” added Tiffany...

 

I was so hurt by their words but wanted to know what Gongchan thought.. “Is that the kind of person you think I am?” I looked at him with tears in my eyes... “Why do you even care about what I think of you?? Shouldn't you be caring what your Jinyoung oppa thinks??!” he said angrily... “I hate you.. why are you like this?!” I replied whilst crying and walked away from him..

 

GONGCHAN's POV

I don't know what happened to me when I overheard Tiffany & Min's conversation in class.. I didn't like it, I felt hurt. What hurt me the most was when Jinyoung kissed Jae.. why does it hurt me to see her with other guys... I've never felt this way before.. I'll apologise to her tomorrow...

 

JAE's POV

Why is Gongchan so mean to me now... I thought he liked me, but I'm not sure anymore. I feel like such a fool for thinking that he could ever like me.. I'll stay away from him..

 

Next day...

GONGCHAN's POV

I'm early for class today and she's still not here.. Jae where are you? I hope I haven't hurt her too much. Oh how I hate myself right now, Jae please come back...

 

The teacher began to take the register “Gongchan”, “Here!” I answered. “Jae” he called, I was looking at the door hoping that she would walk through “Jae”... but she didn't come. I asked Baro if he knew why she didn't come, he said that she's not feeling too good.. I knew then, that she wasn't coming because of me..

 

Lunch break

JAE's POV

I decided to go to my afternoon lesson at least Gongchan, Tiffany and Min won't be there.. on my way to class I heard Jinyoung talking to someone about a bet he had won... I sneaked up behind, getting ready to scare him... “I told you, I could trick the new girl into falling for me.. you saw me kiss her didn't you.. I win, she's so stupid for thinking that I'd like her.. she's not my type of girl anyway..” he laughed..

I stopped right there.. I thought Jinyoung was my friend.. I really can't believe this is the same Jinyoung I met a couple of days ago.. I just don't get it... Am I really that gullible?! I ran away from there in tears...

 

GONGCHAN's POV

“Jae!” I shouted.. where is she running off to?? “What's wrong??” I followed her... she told me to go away but I'm not going to let her go this time...