Teen Top's Fangirls!! xDD

You are the only one

“Jae!!” Jinyoung was waving his hands right in front of her face.. She looked at him and looked away.. “We're getting late, let's go!!”, he pulled her hand & they went into class..

 

“JAEEE!!!” Tiffany hugged her... Jae looked at Tiffany with a confused face.. “Gongchan told me what happened to you yesterday.. you are alright?!! Right??” Jae smiled back at her and nodded.. “We're all going around mine today to watch a horror movie!!! Starring Kim Bum oppa, to be honest I hate horror movies.. he's the only reason I'm watching it!! You're gonna come too right? Please don't say no!!” she told her..

 

JAE'S POV

“OMG Kim Bum!!!! I'm so there.. let me guess Death Bell??!” We both screamed with excitement.. Gongchan, Donghae & Baro came in playing teen top's new song 'Don't spray perfume'... “That isn't??!” I said.. “ OMG It's Out!!!” Tiffany finished “LUUUUV IT!!!” we both shouted in unison whilst looking at each other & started dancing ~

 

GONGCHAN'S POV

Jae & Tiffany were dancing & didn't notice the teacher entering the class.. I was going to tell them when Baro stopped me... “This is SOOO funny”, he laughed... ”hyangsuppurijima!!” they shouted.. I looked down and sighed.. ”hyangsuppurijima!!” They turned around and saw the teacher, froze... then rushed into their seats... “WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT??!” Miss Kim asked them.. “Uhh.. We were just dancing to Teen Top's newest song!!” Tiffany smiled weakly.. “More like Teen Top's fangirls having a mental breakdown?!” Baro said softly & Tiffany kicked him..

“I KNOW what you were doing, but WHY did you STOP?!!” she finished..

 

JAE'S POV

“We're sorry Miss Kim but we're fan girls, we can't help it!! Blame Teen Top for making such AWESOME songs... WHAT?!!” I stopped.. Miss Kim put her books down & started dancing ~

“Chunji's MINE anyone dare argue?! I DON'T think so.. play the music” she laughed..

“Ohh okay.. well if you say so!!” Tiffany told Baro to play the song.. “Aishhh.. for real??!” he looked at Miss Kim with a surprised face.. “NOWWWWW!!” Tiffany demanded him.. “OK GIRL!!” he replied and quickly played the song..

 

~ The lesson had no longer remained what it was meant to be, it had turned into a mini fanmeeting were Teen Top weren't present but the fans were.. ~ After class finished...

 

“So I'll see you guys around my house at about 8pm!” Tiffany shouted across the road.. “OKAY!! See you then!” I shouted back to her whilst running to Gongchan.. “Gongchan, wait up!!” he stopped & I caught up with him.. “YAH!!” a voice appeared from behind me.. I turned around..

 

YAH! So you're the girl that broke Jinyoung and Gongchan's friendship!!” he shouted at me.. “Sandeul stop it! She didn't do anything.. Jinyoung's the one at fault..” Gongchan defended me.. Jinyoung came running after Sandeul... “Gongchan, I forgot to tell you that Jinyoung apologised to me.. & I'm friends with him again, so please can you go back to being friends with him too??..” I looked at him hoping he'd say yes... Sandeul looked at me seeming surprised.. "Please.." I continued.. Gongchan looked at me, sighed & then walked towards Jinyoung and punched him lightly on the arm.. “Aishh.. neo jeongmal babo anya?! (you're really stupid aren't you)” he started laughing.. & told Jinyoung to come over to Tiffany's at 8pm.. “We're all watching a movie tonight & it wouldn't be the same without you guys!!” Gongchan continued.. “Mianhae Jae for misunderstanding you, I'm Sandeul..” he smiled..

 

[SO SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATES.. I'LL UPDATE MORE OFTEN NOW!  ~ TEEN TOP HAVE DROPPED THEIR COMEBACK ALBUM!! ^^ HAHA LOVING IT!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THE LOVELY COMMENTS XD.. BTW I WANTED TO ASK WHO SHOULD BE JAE'S BEST FRIEND... B2ST'S GI KWANG OR YOSEOB??!]