"Saranghae Jae!" ~ Gongchan

You are the only one

GONGCHAN's POV

I couldn't stop smiling! ~ Am I dreaming or what??! I hit myself.. aish!! She likes me too??! Kyaaa~! “Saranghae Jae!!” I tried to run after her but my leg was hurting too much so I couldn't... I reached home.. & went in my room.. I want to go back to Jae right now... ~ I don't feel like going to sleep.. can't stop thinking about her...

 

JAE's POV

I'm so stupid.. what if he likes someone else?!... what if he likes Min? He's so sweet but she's so rude.. he doesn't belong with her.. Gongchan why do you have to be so cute & sweet?! ~ Anyway, I'm glad I confessed my feelings to him, I feel so much lighter now that that's out... but I'm worried about what he's thinking... I want to sleep but I can't..

~ A few hours later~

My phone starts ringing ~ “Hi Jae, it's me Baro”

Hi Baro.. how come you've called me so late? Is everything alright??”

Gongchan's behaving crazy.. he's trying to jump off the roof.. ”

WHAT?? Is he alright? He's not hurt is he??”

He keeps asking for you, come outside the school as soon as you can”

I'm on my way now!!” I said hanging up the phone

I reached the school.. where is he??? I can't see anyone! “GONGCHAN!! Please don't do anything stupid!!” I shouted. “Oh Jae.. thank god you're here Gongchan's not listening to anyone.. he is SERIOUSLY out of his mind!” said Baro.. Where is he??!!” I asked.He just ran inside..” Baro pointed towards the door

I went inside ~ the lights were turned off.. ~

 

Gongchan!! Neo jeongmal babo anya?? (you're really stupid aren't you?) you could've just said you don't like me.. sure I would've felt bad... but..” ~ someone covered my mouth ~ “Saranghae Jae!!” he came and hugged me tightly ~ “Yah! Baro turn on the lights..” Gongchan continued.. There were balloons everywhere.. “HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAE!!” they shouted.. “Awww.. this is so sweet, I can't believe I forgot my own birthday... thank you so much Gongchan!” I pulled him into a hug..

 

“Ahem!...Ahem!!” Baro coughed, “We helped too you know..” he added.. “Thanks Baro! ~” I smiled. “But how did you guys know that it's my birthday today??..” “We got your new friend to find out from the school" he said.. “My new friend??” I looked at them with a confused face.. “Awww! ~ you're so cute” Gongchan said whilst messing my hair.. Tiffany came in.. “I'm really sorry for hurting you Jae, hope we can be friends now.. since Gongchan oppa likes you.. anyway, happy birthday!” she smiled.. I really hope I'm not dreaming but this seems too good to be true.. I hit Gongchan.. “Oww.. what was that for??!” he asked.. “Sorry.. I was just making sure that this wasn't a dream..” I smiled.. “Isn't anyone else starving?? I know I am & it's about time we cut the cake.. everyone who agrees with me ~ put ur hands up!” Baro started singing 2pm's put ur hands up...

 

GONGCHAN's POV

We all attacked Jae with cake! Min suddenly arrives... "I'll just go wash my face quick.." Jae said.. I told Min to go away.. “I'm not here to fight guys.. seriously, I'm not.. I'm really sorry for being mean to Jae.. I want be friends now..” she said, so we let her in.. “Where's the lucky girl who stole Gongchan's heart?” she smiled. “Jae's just gone to the wash room” I told her...

 

MIN's POV

I personally want to apologise to her alone, so I'll just be back..” I smiled...

That stole Gongchan from me & they really think that I'm going to be nice to her.. there she is washing cake off of her face.. “How dare you snatch Gongchan from me?!” I slapped her.. “Get lost Min!.. I'm not putting up with your rude behaviour anymore..” she said, looking me in the eye.. “If you run away from here & tell them anything I'll make sure that Gongchan gets hurt.. even if I have to involve my brother & his friends.. if I can't have Gongchan then I'll make sure that NOBODY can!” “No! Please don't do that! ~ I won't tell them anything” Jae cried.. “You'll have to break up with Gongchan OR see him get hurt & that might be the LAST time you ever see him again..”