Sandeul To The Rescue.. xD

You are the only one

“Jae wait!” Jinyoung called as he ran after her.. but she didn't listen to him.. “I know I've been bad to you in the past & I truly regret my actions but I really didn't do anything this time!” He grabbed her wrist and pulled her towards him.. “Hate me if you want right now, but I'm not letting you go until you forgive me!!”

 

JINYOUNG'S POV

“Jae.. why are you being like this?? At least talk to me!!” She looked down sadly and then looked at me.. “Mianhae, Jae... I really mean those words..” tears fell down her face.. “Please don't cry.. I'm really sorry..” I don't know what happened to me when I saw her tears.. she was the one crying but I felt the pain.. I let go of her wrist.. she looked at me.. Although she kept quiet her eyes revealed a lot.. hatred for me was clearly visible in her eyes.. she wiped her tears and then left..

 

I feel like I've lost something that's very important to me.. my heart feels like it's about to break in half.. but why am I feeling this way?? I'm the one that hurt her before.. Aishh.. nan jeongmal babo!!!!!

 

I made my way out, “YAH!” a voice appeared from behind me, I turned around.. “You didn't actually think that we'd let you off so easily for hurting Kevin did you??..” It was those guys from earlier.. “Now's really NOT a good time.. so GET LOST!!!!” I said and walked past them.. “Aish.. that bastard.. you really want to DIE, don't you!!” they were coming towards me with baseball bats.. “YAH! Don't you dare touch my chingu?!!!!” they stopped and turned around, could that be.. I looked to see who was there.. “Hyung, it's been long neh?!” Sandeul smiled.. SANDEUL?!! “OMG!! SNSD's here!!!!” he screamed.. “Where??! Where?????” they all asked looking around.. “Aish.. hyung don't look.. RUUUUNN!!!!!!!!” he pulled me and we escaped from there..

 

“Hyung.. what's wrong with you??! They were about to hurt you?!..But why?!” he attacked me with questions.. I sighed.. “I've done wrong..” .. “What do you mean??” he asked whilst passing me a can of coke.. I leaned on the wall and explained to him what had happened.. “Seriously.. I regret it so badly..”

 

SANDEUL'S POV

Jinyoung looked really upset.. it seemed as if he was about to cry... just then a tear fell down his face.. “Oh.. hyung.. you're crying?!” I asked him.. “No, no... it's just that something went in my eye..” he lied faking a smile and rubbed his eyes.. I tried to make him feel better.. “Hyung! Aish.. since when did you become a sone (SNSD fan)? I thought you were a loyal blackjack (2NE1 fan)! Dude 2NE1 are the BEST and don't you forget that!!” I started singing “Naega jail jalaga... jail jail jail jalaga!!” Jinyoung smiled & sang along.. Now that's more like the Jinyoung I know..

“Anway.. I thought you were coming back next week??” he said, “I wanted to surprise you all! Aishh!.. Aren't you happy about my arrival??!” I hit him across the head playfully..

 

NEXT DAY at about 9pm ~

 

JAE'S POV

I was walking back to my house.. when some girls came towards me blocking my way.. I tried to get past them but got pushed by the tallest one.. and hit the ground hard.. I looked at the cut on my elbow.. “Oww.. what was that about??! Do I even know you guys??” I asked whilst getting back up.. at that moment the other one came and slapped me.. leaving my face red.. Aishhh!! I slapped her back.. “What the hell were you doing so close to MY Jinyoung oppa yesterday?!” the other one asked me.. Jinyoung????? What is she on about?! “Don't act innocent?!.. We saw you guys in college yesterday!” Ohh, that.. She's got it all wrong!.. “It's not what you think! I like Gongchan not Jinyoung..” I tried explaining to her but she cut me off by saying... “He broke up with me yesterday and said that he's confused.. he likes some other girl... If I find out that girl is YOU.. then you are so DEAD!!!!” she pushed me against the wall & left..

 

My head hurts a lot.. I felt really weak and was walking slowly.. My leg was hurting really badly too so I looked down and saw blood on my knees.. ! ! ! I can't stand the sight of blood at all.. I tried to stay strong and continued walking but couldn't and almost fell but someone grabbed me... I looked up it was Gongchan.. he looked really worried.. “Jae are you alright?!” he asked.. I smiled, “Ne..(yes)”.. He gently moved my hair to one side.. and noticed the bruise on my face.. his eyes widen.. “What happened?! Who did this to you?? Tell me something Jae!!!” I stood up straight and faked a smile.. “It's nothing.. channie oppa”.. I was going but Gongchan grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards him, “Jae.. tell me what's wrong??” he looked into my eyes.. *There was silence*... I looked away..

 

He sighed.. “Fine, don't tell me... but it's really late, I'll take you home, k?!”

I nodded and he piggybacked me.. ~ We reached my house ~ “Gomawo Gongchan!”

“For what??” he asked... “For always being there for me” I smiled..

 

GONGCHAN'S POV

She's so sweet.. why would anyone want to hurt her.. I'm gonna find out what's going on! “What are you thinking about?” she asked whilst getting down.. "Nothing.." I went closer to her.. “Saranghaeyo..” and hugged her.. “Don't ever go away from me again.. okay?!” I smiled at her as she went into her house..

Next day at school ~

 

 JAE'S POV  

We had p.e so I got changed and went to get my trainers.. I opened my locker and water fell all over me.. Aishh.. why does this always happen to me!! I looked to see who did this but couldn't see anyone around.. then sat down.. otteoke?!.. Jinyoung walked past me, he stopped and then walked back towards me..

“What happened to you?!” he looked at my clothes that were soaking wet..

“Why do you care?!” I rolled my eyes..

He grabbed my wrist and took me to his locker.. “Yah! What are you doing??!” I asked him.. He stopped and got out his p.e clothes and throwed them on me.. “Wear them!” he said.. “But..” I turned to him and he was gone before I could say anything back...