Chapter 18

Save What's Left of Me

“WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS?!?!”

“BECAUSE I LOVE YOU!!!”

 

I can’t believe it. Kris loves me? I stopped fighting him and let myself fall to the floor. Kris kept his arms around me as we slumped to the ground. I soon snap out of it and realize what I was about to do. I look over to the corner and see the spilled pills and wine scattered on the ground. Oh my god, I was going to really kill myself again.

 

“(Y/N), I love you. I honestly do. I can’t fathom the thought of letting you do something as stupid as this. I won’t let you go. Please (Y/N), don’t shut me out again. Let me in.”

 

I started to hear Kris weeping, so I turned myself over so that now I was facing him. His head was lowered and his tears were dripping down his beautiful face. I used my wrist to wipe the tears away. He lifted his head and looked at me. Our faces were only so little apart, but I couldn’t hold back. I broke the distance and brought myself closer to him. Slowly, our noses began to touch and I felt his breathing on me. I took my arms and placed them around his neck. Soon as I did that, he wrapped his arms around my waist. At this moment, there’s no turning back.

 

Just like I did so many times in my dream, it was going to happen. I kiss Kris and instantly I melt into the feeling. The way his lips feel on mine, his lips are my personal candy. They’re perfectly full and soft as silk. Finally, this moment came and I’m not regretting one bit of it. Soon, he and I start moving into our own. Kris leans down, never breaking the kiss, and we end up making out on the floor. As Kris is hovering on top of me, his hands move up and down the sides of my body and he presses himself close to me. I kept my arms around his neck, one hand gripped on to his dirty-blonde hair while the other was rubbing his back.

 

I end up letting out a moan due to his groin rubbing me below my waist. Soon as I moan, Kris’s tongue intertwines with mine. Oh my, his tongue tastes so good; I don’t want this to stop. The way he and I fought for dominance, I loved it. Soon enough, Kris won, but I didn’t mind it one bit. We finally, after what seems like forever but was probably a few minutes, we break away for air.

 

Kris and I try to catch our breaths, so we end up breathing heavily. We stare into each others’ eyes over the grasping of the situation, we just kissed. No scratch that, we full-fledged made out. Kris looks at me and smiles. I can’t help but smile back at him because this is what I kept thinking about. Now that it’s happened, I can be anything but joyful over it. I lean my head up and peck Kris on the lips. He gets up off me and reaches his hand out to me. Once I grab it, he lifts me up off the ground and we just stand there staring at each other. Now, I can tell him.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After what seemed like a forever conversation, I explained to him what happened to me. However, I didn’t tell him that it was Seung-hyun that did it to me, I still got to figure out at the right moment when to tell him. After my whole explaining, Kris wraps his arms around me and says, “I’m happy you told me. Now I know.”

“I’m sorry it took this long. It’s just that I am so ashamed of the fact I let it happen. It makes me realize everytime I reminisce on it on how weak I am as a person.”

 

Before I could go on, Kris interrupts me. “No, you’re not weak. Even if you had issues after the whole ordeal, you’re strong because you are still here. You just haven’t fully moved on from it. Also, that stupid bastard who laid his hands on you, if I ever see or hear of him, I would go after him. I could never imagine seeing a grown-man putting his hands on a woman, it’s inhumane. The thought of anyone hurting you like that pisses me off.”

 

Hearing Kris’s words, I now am I fully aware of it, my feelings for him. Before Kris could go on, I cut him short and ask him, “Kris, how long have you felt this way for me?”

 

He breaks away from our hug and takes my hand. He rubs his thumb over my knuckles and grins, “This may sound cliché, but probably the day you and I met for the first time at the airport. The second I saw you, I found you so beautiful. The more I got to know you, my feelings just increased. The day I realized I loved you was when we shared that dance together. I couldn’t help but love the way we felt in each other’s grasp, it just felt right.”

 

Kris begins to tear up a little once more, so I take my other hand and wipe it away. He looks at me and smiles. Kris then asks me, “(Y/N), tell me you feel as strongly as I do. If anything, I wanna know, do you love me?”

 

I lean into him and say, “As much as I tried to fight it, I can’t anymore. My feelings for you are something that I won’t hold back anymore because I don’t wanna hurt you and I in the process again. I spend so much time worrying over my issues that it ends up sending me off the deep end. I want nothing more than to be free from this, and it seems you’re the one who can help me with that. Kris, I love you. I love you. Oh my gosh, I love you!”

 

Saying those words, they weren’t hard to say. They felt like I held them in so much that they were waiting for the release. I just smiled so big from saying those words that Kris and I started laughing. He wrapped his arm around me and said, “Finally, now I can do this without dreaming about it anymore.” He kisses me once more, and I cup his chin.

 

We decide to head downstairs and make something to eat. I finally get the appetite I had been losing and Kris obviously looked satisfied, “Please eat love, I like your curves. I am not into skeletons.” Soon as we made sandwiches, we went to the living room and really spent time together. We spent that whole day watching TV, and it was actually the most fun I had like this. Even though I was upset over the whole situation with Dara and Seung-hyun, Kris was making all the worries fade away. I had my head leaned on shoulder as he kept his arm around my shoulder.

 

He would sometimes steal kisses as I would, and we would find ourselves staring at each other before quickly breaking our gazes away. It was nice to be like this, him and I, Kris and (Y/N). I started giggling because I was thinking about the dreams I had of him, especially the explicit ones. Kris caught on fast and asked, “What’s so funny?”

“You know how you said you had dreams of this kind of stuff with me. What else have dreamt of about me?”

I look at Kris and see him rubbing the back of his neck, “Umm, are you sure you wanna know about that?”

I grin so big and tell him, “Yes I do. If you tell me, I’ll tell you mine.”

He groans out in slight frustration and admits, “Well I had dreams of you and I together like going on little walks, simple dinners, and just being together like this. Then I had dreams of you and I doing things like kissing, hugging, making out, and…………………”

“And what???”

He begins to blush and states, “And of you and I having you-know-what together. It’s happened either in your room or my room.” My jaw drops and I stare at Kris with my eyes wide open. He doesn’t let me off the hook though. “Now tell me what your dreams have been like.”

I sigh softly and confess, “Same things. But when it comes to that, it’s happened in not only our rooms, but also in places like a beach or in a car.” I turn away from Kris over embarrassment, but he begins to chuckle over it. I turn to him and smack his chest. “Wow, those places, now I wish I had been that creative.”

 

We laughed over what we admitted and went on with watching TV and movies. It was nice to be like this. Soon, night fell on us and I could feel the sleep getting to me. Kris yawned and said, “Tomorrow, I’m going to take you out for a date, alright?” I look up at him and nod my head. It’ll be nice to have an official date with him, to see how he treats a young lady. We both fell asleep on the couch in each other’s hold. For the first time in a while now, I slept wonderful knowing I had the angel I kept hoping for.