Closer than Needed

Temporary Identity

After Jungkook and I finally left the room to join the other members for dinner. My brother grabbed my wrist and pulled me down to sit next to him, sitting on my other side was J-Hope and across from me were Jungkook and Jimin. During the dinner my brother would stare Jungkook down like he was about to get a death sentence; from himself of course.

 

"V, would you stop staring at the maknae?" Jin shot my brother a look "He's not going to be able to digest anything with that look of yours"

"He deserves it" V rolled his eyes "taking my sister with him into a room and locking the door" my brother mumbled

 

I looked over to my brother and chuckled. We were both weird for a reason; After laughing with myself Jhope placed some more food in my bowl and smiled.

 

"Eat up ok?" He then picked up more food and placed it in my bowl 

"Hyung~ what about me?" V held his bowl to Jhope too

"You get your own food" Jhope nagged "You aren't the guest here"

"Why are you all so mean to me?!" V whined "Taeyoung do something" My brother nudged me

"Ah alright, alright" I straightened up my chopsticks

 

I leaned over and picked up some of the fish and placed it in each members bowl; starting with Rap Monster, then Suga, Jin, Jungkook, Jhope and then finally Jimin. 

 

"Thanks" He smiled

"No problem" I nodded my head "Now last but not least, my idiot of a brother" I laughed and gave him some food

"Thats more like it" He smiled to himself

 

Once dinner was over I helped J-Hope clear the table while everyone else cleaned up the living room for us to play a game. Knowing my brother he ran into the bedroom and brought out Twister to play. Most of us all shook our head at him but we all decided to play anyways. 

 

"You dont have to help me wash up" J-Hope nudged me "I can wash up myself; You go out and play with everyone else"

"No its okay, oppa" I said with a grin "Ill help you"

"Alright Taeyoung if you say so" He passed me a towel "You dry the dishes then"

 

After finishing up the dishes with Jhope the both of us joined everyone else in the living room. Currently it was Jimin against Suga and lets just say Suga was already worn out and he old had his left foot on green, right hand on blue and left hand on yellow.

 

"We'll finish this round and we can divide into 2 teams of four since there are eight of us here" Rap Monster announced 

"Sounds good hyung!" Jungkook hopped in excitement

"Arg!" Suga whined "Im so tired!!!"

 

5 minutes passed before Suga finally gave up and dropped to the ground. Jimin got up and high-fived Jungkook and Jin. 

 

"Ok so lets spilt into teams now?" I asked Rap Monster

"Yep! Lets do....Suga, J-Hope, Taeyoung and Jungkook one team and Jin, Jimin, V and I on the other team" Rap Monster directed us onto seprate sides of the Twister mat.

 

 

"Ok last round!" Jin shouted "Taeyoung has to go home soon so we have to finish it up"

"Jimin and Taeyoung, you two are up" J-Hope gestured to the twister mat 

"Go Taeyoung noona!" Jungkook cheered "If you beat Jimin then we win!"

"Yah! Im older than you Jeon Jungkook!" Jimin snapped 

 

Jungkook shrugged and ignored the older one. Jimin and I stood infront of each other and did 'Rock, Paper, Scissors' to see who would go first; He won so he started off.

 

My brother spon the board "Jimin, Right hand blue" 

"Oh Taeyoung, just because you're a girl doesn't mean ill be easy" Jimin teased

"Left foot yellow" Jin called out

I moved my left foot to the yellow spot "And I wont be easy on you either Park Jimin" 

"Hey, what happened to 'oppa'?" He asked moving his right hand on red

"It went down the drain earlier" I smirked

 

Jimin leaned back slightly shocked at my competitive mode. V clapped his hands in amusement, he was waiting for this moment to pop up during this game. I guess I missed out on some detail these past few days, Im a really competitive person when it comes to certain things; Board games are actually one of them.

10 mintues passed and the both of us were still up and strong; but I knew that I would probably end up losing one way. I glanced to Suga and Jungkook with the expression of 'help me'. The two of them looked at each other and smirked, Suga walked over to me and whispered something into my ear, I nodded and grinned too.

 

"Yah!" My brother shouted "No Secrets!"

"Calm down oppa" I laughed "Suga oppa just came over to tell me something funny about you" I covered up

V rolled his eyes and spun the board again "Left hand green Jimin"

 

Jimin reached over to the other side of the mat, his face slightly closer to mine than I expected. I looked over to examine his expression, he was really good looking to be honest; But I will not let a boys good looks make me lose.

 

"Right foot blue Taeyoung" Jhope read out

 

I extended my foot to the blue spot on the board. Jimin looked at me and I looked back and smiled; a sarcastic smile playing on my lips. The members comtinued to read out colours and finally we ended up a bit to close to each other. Closer than before. 

Suga looked at Jungkook and nudged him. The two of them exchaged glances behind our backs and giggled...will Jungkook did.

 

"Are you two ok?" Jin looked over at the two boys

"Perfectly fine" Suga said and walked over to where Jimin stood..sort of

 

Jungkook walked over too where I was, a smile plastered on his face. Everyone stared at the two including Jimin and I.

 

"What are they doing?" I leaned over asking Jimin

"How am I suppose to kn--" Jimin stopped talking

 

Before he finished his sentence Suga kicked his leg causing Jimin to fall over onto the twister mat. Everyone started to laugh at the poor boy who was laying on his back now and I got up on my knees.

 

"Hey you okay?" I asked holding out my hand "If you like we can have a remat---" 

"Ouf" Jimin breathed out

 

Turns out Jungkook "acidentally" pushed me over. Now I was on top of Jimin in that awkward position you see in dramas; Jimin and I stared at each other. Neither of us making a move until my brother came over to pull me off of Jimin.

I stood up as well as Jimin. The both of us straightened ourselves and coughed. The rest of the members looked away until we were standing normal again. V stood next to me his arm around my shoulder, giving Suga and Jungkook a glare.

 

"Ok well....should we call it a tie?" Rap Monster spoke up

 


 

Mochii_'s Note:

Updated!!!! ^^ 

Jimin and Taeyoung getting close now eh??? ;)

School is starting but dw i will still be updating!!!