"Really Now?"

Temporary Identity

 

Suga looked at Jungkook like he was just insulted and Jimin turned around from his seat.

 

"Jimin and I? no thank you. That kid is boring" Suga spoke "Would not want to get close to him"

"Excuse you, I am not boring" Jimin fired back "I am the charm"

"Yeah...sure" Suga responded in utter sarcasm "If you're the charm I must be visual"

"Yah!" Jimin shouted

"You two thats enough" Rap Monster spoke up "We dont need a dog and cat fight right now"

 

The two boys sat back down into their seats while the rest of us laughed.

 

_________________________________________________________

 

After arriving at Inkigayo we all headed to the waiting room. Jungkook sticking next to me like a puppy, J-hope also walked next to me. Greeting the stylists and other groups that were in the waiting room we settled down in our spot. 

Since we had 20 minutes before our rehearsal I decided to call my brother to ask him if he was showing up to today's performance.

 

"Hello?" V picked up his phone 

"Oppa!" I greeted "Are you coming to today's performance? you better"

"Ah yeah... I cant, Mom's bringing me to the doctors right now" My brother explained "Next time!"

"Oh" I nodded from my side "By the way, since im off tomorrow. Want to hang out? catch up on some news" 

 

I was going to tell him about Jungkook knowing that im a girl, but I decided that it would be better if I told him tomorrow; in person.

 

"Hmm...tomorrow" Taehyung thought "Sounds good!"

"Great!" I cheered "See you tomorrow!" 

 

"See who tomorrow?" J-Hope asked from behind

 

I whipped around and ended my call before shoving my phone back into my pocket.

 

I let out an awkward laugh "My sister" I lied "Since we are off tomorrow I plan to go home to visit her" 

"Oh I see" J-Hope nodded "Can I come with? I have nothing to do tomorrow" 

"Um..." I said making excuses in my head "Usually I would let you but...tomorrow is more of a sibbling day. You know what I mean hyung?" I laughed "sorry"

"Ah ok, got it. Its no problem V, ill just drag the maknae or Jimin with me tomorrow to do something" J-Hope smiled before turning around "By the way Suga is getting his makeup done right now" He laughed "You're next"

"Pfft who needs make up? My face is already beautiful" I jokingly flipped my hair 

 

J-Hope turn around and faced me with a smirk "Really now?" He walked closer to me and leaned his face in close. My eyes went wide and I backed up. J-Hope started to laugh and backed up again.

 

"You know you have gotten pretty feminine lately V" He continued to laugh "Suits your personality though"

 

"Not again" I thought to myself

 

"Hyungs!" Jungkook pranced over to us "What are you guys doing?" 

"Just chatting" I responded

"Ah" the maknae nodded "Come on hyung its your turn!" Jungkook linked arms with me and dragged me back to the waiting room.

 

------------- ------------- ------------- ------------- ------------- ------------- ------------- ------------- 

 

"Our next performance for the night is 'No More Dream' by Bangtan" The MC introduced 

"Wow! I certainly think that they are living the dream" The 2nd MC joked

"Anyways on with the show!...Music"

"Start!" The two announced at the same time

 

The music began to play and we all started to dance. The fan cheering and shouting, I had to admit it was quite the rush.

 

After the song finished we bowed to the fans and thanked them before heading back to the waiting room.

 

"Yes! we're done!" Jin cheered "Now we can go eat!"

"Is that all you think about?" Jungkook turned to the eldest "Eating?"

"Yah! Dont bully me im older!" Jin spoke back

"Doesnt make you less awkward" Jungkook joked; I laughed along

"This kid" Jin rolled his eyes

 

After leaving Inkigayo we all piled into the van, which was now heading the direction of home. The seating arrangement was the same except Suga was sitting in the front this time. 

As the time went by I felt my eyes begin to shut, what can I say I have been losing sleep from all the early practices and the busy schedule. Slowly I couldnt keep them open anymore and I shut my eyes, a couple minutes of shut eye wouldnt hurt. 

 

"Yah!" Jimin spoke up and looked over at me...sleeping on his shoulder

 

Jungkook looked over at the two of us and giggled before pulling out his phone to snap a photo.

 

"Kim Taehyung" Jimin poked my head, but he earned no responce; I was out cold.

"Looks like one of us has to carry him up" Rap Monster commented

"I volunteer Jimin hyung as tribute!" Jungkook raised his hand before pointing at him

"Sold" J-Hope laughed

 

Everyone got out of the van and headed into the dorm, leaving Jimin and Jungkook with my sleeping figure.

 

"Ok ill help V hyung onto your back and you piggyback him" Jungkook suggested cheekily 

"Or you carry him" Jimin suggested back "You care more"
 
"But you're stronger" Jungkook pouted "Please Jimin hyung"
 
"No! you ignore me half the time!" Jimin argued
 
"Will one of you two please carry V back to the dorm please" Out manager cut in
 
"Fine..." Jimin agreed unwillingly
 
 
 
Jungkook clapped with joy, and helped my sleeping figure onto Jimin's back. The maknae stepped back and patted Jimin on the head. 
 
 
 
"Have fun hyung, we'll see you upstairs" The youngest one smiled then went inside.
 
"Aish this Jeon Jungkook" Jimin sighed unamused, he jumped slightly to move me higher up his back before carrying me into the dorm.
 

 

Mochii_'s Note: 

Yay an update!!!! This update was very excrutiating because I was forcing myself to update no matter what hahaha

Anyways now that I have updated dont forget to comment your thoughts down below!! 

Comments give me more monivation to update aha

 

So tell me who is your favourite ship so far; JungkookxTaeyoung , JiminxTaeyoung, JhopexTaehyung or a different ship hahaha

 

And... on a side note....WHO LIKES MY NEW POSTER?!?

Its beautiful :3

Thank you XOXO Graphics' Lulu-sshi for making it ^^