Twin

Temporary Identity

 

"What are you talking about?" I tilted my head confused. 

"We werent sure who's backpack this was so we checked the wallet" Suga tossed me my backpack. "Your girlfriend?" 

 

I looked at the Polaroid in Suga's hand. It was a photo of V and I on our birthday. I guess we weren't exactly identical because he was a guy and I was a girl.
I snatched the photo out of Suga's hand before putting it back into my wallet.

 

"S-he is not my girlfriend" I answered them

"But V, you and her look so close" J-Hope spoke up.

 

'Should I say sister or twin sister?' I asked myself 

 

"That's because the girl is my sister" I pursed my lips 

 

The boys looked at each other before forming an 'O' with their mouths.

 

"How old is your sister?" Jungkook spoke up innocently

 

The other members cracked up at the maknae's question before walking out of my room. Jungkook was the only one who stayed behind. I guess he really wanted an answer.

 

"So hyung... how old is your sister?" He asked again

"Old enough" I responded "Dont worry, she a knowledges that you are a cutie"

"Cutie?" Jungkook gave me a weird look "am I not hot yet?" He pouted then walked out of my room.

 

'D'awe he's so cute! I just want to pinch his cheeks' I gushed in my mind 'Yah! Kim Taeyoung stay put'

 

---------- ---------- ---------- ---------- ---------- ---------- ---------- ---------- 

 

During dinner it was pretty quiet. But the food was amazing! Who knew Jin could cook so great, now I know why Taehyung always bragged about the food he eats.

 

"So... V tell us about your sister" Rap Monster spoke up

"My sister? Um...." I paused "She um...She's really sweet, always helps me out when I need it...um yeah"

 

Hey, what can I say? I dont know what to say about myself. The members continued to ask me questions and I kept on answering. After answering J-Hope's question, I glanced over at Jimin who was eating silently.
I leaned over towards Jungkook to ask what was wrong with him today.

 

"He's just upset that he couldnt get the dance move right from the other day" Jungkook whispered "He should be fine tomorrow"

"Oh I see" I nodded and continued to eat.

 

After dinner was over I got up to help J-Hope clean up the table. I picked up the dirty plates and walked over to the kitchen to place them into the sink.

 

"Wow" J-Hope clapped "Kim Taehyung is helping to clean up. This is a first."

I tensed up remembering V never helpped clean. "Oh well... theres a first for everything" I wiped my hands.

"I can see that" J-Hope leaned against the kitchen counter. "Since you're already helping me, ill do the dishes and you can put them away"

 

I nodded as a response and got to work helping him with the dishes. 

 

"Yah! Watch it!" I shouted flinching from the water.

"Im sorry what?" J-Hope flung more soapy water at me.

"Oh I see how it is" I flung water back at J-Hope. 

 

Soon our kitchen area got more messy from before, since we were both fooling around; Splashing each other. 

 

"Yah! What's going on you two?" Suga entered the kitchen with his mouth hanging open from our mess. "I expect you two to clean this up."

"Yes, appa" I pursed my lips while nodding

 

If you're wondering, why I call Suga 'appa' its because V and some of the other members call him dad.
After Suga left the kitchen, J-Hope threw a dish towel at me.

 

"Clean the soap off your face" He laughed "ill get the mop"

 

After finally finishing up our cleaning J-Hope and I parted I our ways and went to our bedroom. I dug through V's clothes to find a baggy shirt and shorts to change into since the clothes I wore got soaked.
I looked around my room to see if Jimin and Jungkook were in sight, neither of them were. I placed the t-shirt and shorts on my bed and proceeded to change. Before I could though the door flung open.

 

"V-hyung!" The maknae shouted loudly

"Yah! Do you not knock?!" I quickly pulled my shirt back down.

"But hyung, you never cared before..." Jungkook tilted his head

"Oh..." I looked away thinking of an excuse. "That's because I didnt expect it this time" I lied.

"Oh okay, anyways hyung Rap Mon hyung is asking if you want to join us for ice cream. I dont know why they make me ask every week when you never agree" Jungkook pursed his lips.

"Ice cream?! IM IN!" I smiled widely

"Really?!" Jungkook perked up "lets go!"

 

The fact that I agreed to go for ice cream might seem a bit weird for the members. With the fact that V usually just stayed home becuase he likes to sleep first. 
But eh, im V now and I cant turn down ice cream. 

 

"So V what's the occasion?" Jin leaned against the couch "first you clean and now you join us for ice cream."

"Nothing special, I just miss you guys" I shrugged 

 

I continued to eat my ice cream silently while the other members were chatting about with each other, I looked over a Jimin again but his mood seemed to be happier.
Jimin was taking a photo of himself with the ice cream, I really had to admit he was good looking; All of them were. I knew I was staring too long at him becuase he finally turned around and looked at me weirdly. 

Busted.

 

"Dude, is something wrong?" Jimin gave me a look "you have been staring at me too long"

"Huh? What? Oh no aha... nothing is wrong! " I quickly finished my ice cream and got up to put the bowl in the sink "well im going to go sleep, night you guys"

 

---------- ---------- ---------- ---------- ---------- ---------- ---------- ---------- 

 

I sat down on my bed leaning against the wall. I felt like I just screwed up. No guy stares at another for more than a couple seconds, while I stared at Jimin for like minutes. Currently I just hoped he didnt get suspicious of anything.
I took out my phone and dialed my brother's number, I needed to tell him how today went.

 

"Hello? Taeyoung?" My brother picked up his phone "whats up?"

"I feel like I might have succeeded and failed today" I cringed when I remembered the fact that I stared at Jimin for too long.

"What did you do?" V asked, I could feel him facepalming at me through the other side.

"Let's see I cleaned up, asked for privacy when changing, called Jungkook 'Jungkookie', agreed to have ice cream and stared at Jimin too long" I took a deep breath. "Apart from that most of them think its you"

"Hmm thats not too bad" V spoke up

"Oh and I told them you have a sister, which is me but I didnt say we were twins" I added to my previous statement. 

"You what?!" V raised his voice "Taeyoung!"

"Oppa dont worry, I didnt say we were twins" I reassured him

 

While I was chatting with my brother, someone finally walked into my bedroom. None other that one of my room buddies: Jimin.
The both if us stared at each other before looking away and back to our business. 

 

 

"Yah! Kim Taeyoung do you hear me?!" My brother shouted from the other line.

"Yes I heard you sis, ill come visit you soon. Dont miss me too much" I said while staring at Jimin.

"Yah, I am your brother!" V shouted again not getting my hint.

"Kay bye sis." I quickly hung up.

 

I plugged my phone into the charger and left it on the nightstand. I laid down in bed facing the wall, so Jimin and Jungkook dont see my sleeping face. 
It was to stay on the safe side. I slowly shut my eyes and began to drift to sleep.

 

'Tomorrow is going to be a long day, Taeyoung you can do it!' I thought before falling asleep.

 

 


 

Mochii_'s Note: 

Chapter #2 is now up! :D

Enjoy!

Please do comment ^^