Safe Keeping

Temporary Identity

 

I turned around to see Jungkook standing behind me, smirk present again.

 

"But Hyung, you are a girl"

 

My eyes widened in shock and I pushed Jungkook away from me. Jungkook backed up and put on a playful smile.

 

"How did you know?!" I asked in a panicked tone

"Well for starters hyung you been a bit feminine lately, also the fact that you shrunk in height" Jungkook listed "Also you have been very secretive" 

"Wow am I that bad at acting?" I asked sitting back down on my bed

"Nah, im just very observant" Jungkook leaned against the wall "But dont worry Noona, your secret is safe"

"Thank you Jungkook" I got up and gave him a hug "Ill tell you sometime why Taehyung isnt here" 

"Altighty!" Jungkook smiled and grabbed his ipad before doing his own things. "You promised"

 

_________________________________________________________

 

The next morning I woke up to a chirpy voice shaking me to wake up. Slowly opening up my eyes, I came into vision with J-Hope. 

 

"Rise and shine sleepy head" he smiled "Jin-hyung made breakfast"

"Let me sleep!!" I whined and turned the other way

"Yah!" Jhope shouted and pulled off my blanket 

 

I groaned then sat up rubbing my eyes, looking at Jhope unamused I finally got up and walked towards my dresser. Jhope smiled proudly before leaving the room. Once I heard the door shut again, I moved to my bed and went back to sleep.

Right when I was going to doze off again, someone came into the room. I figured it was Jhope, so I ignored it.

 

"J-hope hyung told me to check up on you" Jimin spoke up

"Well tell him im sleeping" I turned to face the wall again

"We can do this the easy way or the hard way" Jimin crossed his arms "If I were you, Id choose the easy way"

"well im choosing the Taehyung-still-wants-to-sleep way" I pulled my blanket over my head

 

Jimin stood next to my bed, his unamused face still present. He tapped his foot a couple times to see if I would actually get up. Seeing that I made no movement he let out a big sigh.

 

"Well Kim Taehyung, if you're not getting up then you leave me no choice." Jimin spoke up

"Wha--" I responded in a mumble but then being cut off

 

Jimin picked me up in a bridal style before walking out with me into the living room, where the rest of the members were present. Jungkook and Suga stopped their chattering and Jhope looked away from his Ipad; as for Rap Monster and Jin they just stared at us.

I scanned the room before freeing myself from Jimin; and by 'freeing' it was more like Jimin just dropping me on the spot. 

As I landed on the ground with a loud *thump* Jungkook looked at me with his eyes opened widely. He quickly stood up and went over to me helping me get up.

 

"Jimin hyung, why did you drop Taehyung hyung?" He asked

"He got too heavy" Jimin shrugged before placing his on the couch next to Jhope.

"Well since you're finally up V, you might want to get changed and wached up." Rap Monster exclaimed "Jin is almost done with the breakfast"

 

I nodded before walking back into my bedroom, rubbing my where I was dropped. Right when I was going to shut the door a hand held it open. It was Jimin.

 

"Oh what do you want?" I opened the door wider

"My socks" He responded

"oh" I said opening the door for him to enter.

 

As I grabbed my change of clothes Jimin let out a chuckle. 

 

I set down my stuff "What are you laughing at?"

"You" He sit on his bed

"What?" I looked confused

"You're nothing compared to heavy." Jimin put on his socks "Infact Taehyung, you seem a bit underweight"

"Im not underweight, thank you very much" I rolled my eyes

 

------------- ------------- ------------- ------------- ------------- ------------- ------------- ------------- 

 

Once breakfast was over we all made our way to the company, heading downstairs last; I was joined by happy Jungkook. I greeted him and he smiled back.

 

"Noona let me hold that for you" He grabbed the gift bag from my hand

"Jungkook its fine" I laughed

"No! what if you drop it?" He stated

"Jungkook im pretty sure im not going to drop this" I waved the bag infront of his face.

The baby pouted before continuing with his excited aura "Alright if you say so"

 

Once we reached the ground floor the two of us walked out towards the van where everyone else were; waiting for us.

 

"About time you two" the manager shook his head "I know you two like to look your best but we dont have time for that right now" he lectured Jungkook and I

"Sorry it wont happen again" I bowed along with Jungkook

 

The 7 of us squished into the van. Today's seating order was Jin in the very front seat next to the manager. Rap Monster, J-hope and Jimin in the middle and in the very back...Suga, Jungkook and I.

 

"Taehyung hyung!" Jungkook shouted "Solve this level for me!" the younger one passes me his phone "I cant pass it"

"Hmm alright" I took his phone and stared at the puzzle

 

After about 5 minutes I passed the phone back to Jungkook with a smile. 

 

"You passed!!" Jungkook gasped "Thank you hyung!" He hugged my arm

"Oh my god, why are you two so touchy lately?" Suga looked over at us with a weird look

"We are not" The maknae argued back "If anyone is touchy it's you and Jimin hyung!"

 


Mochii_'s Note: 

Finally updated! sorry for the long wait ahaha, once again school has been really busy. 

Plus I take take like an extra credit course and that one is pretty hectic haha

anywho... comment what you think below and a new update will be on its way! heuheu sugaxjimin shippers ;)

lol I ship jiminxjungkook.

 

oh and another thing!

I have requested for a new and better poster haha which will be made by:

XOXO Graphic Shop

So check them out!!