Eyeliner

Temporary Identity

After changing clothes my brother and I parted ways and I made my way to the studio where all the members were waiting for me.

 

"What took you so long?" Rap Monster asked

"I was taking to my sister" I glanced over at Jimin then back at everyone else

"Uh V hyung?" Jungkook spoke up

"Yeah?" 

"I think you went a little heavy on the eyeliner today" Jungkook pointed out grinning

 

My mind paniced for a moment before Jimin cut in and spoke up. 

 

'Jeon Jungkook you buttface' I thought

 

"Isnt his eyeliner always like that Jungkook" 

"Well yeah but i dont know it looks different" The younger one explained and shrugged

"Yeah yeah anyways...Manager hyung is going to be here in a few minutes to tell us why we were all called" Rap Monster inturrupted our discussion. 

 

After a long discussion with our manager, we wrapped up the meeting and went back to our dorm. We all sat down into our van headed back towards home sweet home. I had the window seat today and I stared out the window for most the ride; Jungkook who was sitting next to me nudged me and I turned around to face him.

 

"Sorry" He mouthed then pouted

"Its fine, just dont play around like that next time" I responded 'Why is he so adorable?!'

"Play around with what?" Jhope turned around from the front seat

"Uhhhh" Jungkook hesitated for a moment before turning to me for an answer

"He pranked me this morning" I lied "and I was kinda pissed off so yeah"

"Oh I see...Oh by the way Tae" Jhope perked up "Is your sister single?"

"WHAT?!" 

"Just asking, I mean she's pretty cute" Jhope smiled "I would love to get to know her better"

"Um....I actually dont know" I secretly glanced over at Jimin sitting next to Jungkook listening to music "I havent talked to her too recently, and she tends to not bring her love life up when we do talk"

 

Jungkook looked back and forth between Jimin and Jhope, grinning like a 5 year old boy. 

 

"Hobi hyung, I dont know if you have a chance with Taeyoung noona. I mean like her and Jimin hyung went on a date today" He smirked

"Really now? Jimin went on a date? Someone actually likes him?" Suga turned to join the conversation

 

I mentally facepalmed myself before I could feel like cheeks burn up a bit. Jeon Jungkook you're dead to me;  I slowly moved my hand towards Jungkook's leg and pinched his thigh.

 

"OW!" Jungkook yelped out

"Did something happen?!" Jimin took out his earbud and looked over at Jungkook at I

 

I began to laugh and lightly hit Jungkook in the arm "Pay back for this mornings prank"

 

"So Jimin what is this about you and a date with Taeyoung?" Suga looked at Jimin with a smug look

"None of your concern Min Yoongi" Jimin responded and went back to his music.

"Excuse you, I am your hyung! You can just speak to me like that!" Suga whacked Jimin in the arm

 

========================================

 

Arriving back to the dorm right away, I rushed in and grabbed my clothes to take a shower. Since it was already late and everyone was tired they all sighed knowing they had to wait for their turn. As I was in the bathroom about to hop in the shower, someone knocked on the door.

 

"Hey Tae! Can we please shower together?! I REALLY WANT TO SLEEP AND YOU'RE GOING TO TAKE A LONG TIME" Jhope shouted

 

'Jung Hoseok are you kidding me of course not!!!!!'  I thought

 

"NO!" I shouted back

"Why not?! You always shower with us sometimes!" 

"Because I dont want to!" I ignored the rest of the boys pleas and got into the shower

 

-----------------------------------------

 

Getting out of the shower I dried my hair in the mirror, I ruffled my now short brown hair which matched my brother. 

 

"Hmm wonder how much longer its going to take before I can switch with my brother again" I pursed my lips and stepped out of the room

 

"ARG FINALLY!" The guys all shouted when I stepped out of the rooom

"MY TURNNN" Jhope pushed past me and locked the door

"Well someone is desprate to shower" I laughed and went towards my bedroom

"If you have forgotten Taehyung, Jhope likes to stay clean" Rap Monster leaned against sofa and turned the TV on.

 

===========================================

 

After waking up the next morning by someone shaking me to wake up, I hazily opened my eyes to Jimin infront of me; Grinning.

 

"You want to go out for breakfast with me?" He asked

"Now?" I turned to look at the alram clock "At 6:30am?"

"Yeah~~" He grinned "Cmon get uppppp" He pulled on my arm

 

I sat up and went to the closet to pull out some clothes and walked towards the washroom to get ready. After about 15 mins I stepped out changed and ready and went to put on my shoes. Jimin stepped out of our bedroom and walked over to put on his shoes.

 

"What took you so long to come out?" I asked

"Maknae woke up and asked to come with us" He laughed "He doesnt usually wake up on his own so its surprising, but I told him we will bring him back food" 

"Oh alright lets go!" I opened the door

 

We took the elevator down to the first floor and stepped out of the building, we turned a few corners before arriving to a small breakfast shop. The Ahjumma greeted us before we sat down at a table for two. 

 

"So what do you want to eat?" Jimin put his menu down and looked at me

"Hmmm Japchae!" I beamed

"Ahjumma! Two orders of Japchae please!" He put his hand up

 

The Lady nodded and got to work and the two of us talked with each other.

 

"So why didnt you want to bring Jungkook?" I asked Jimin

He shrugged "Just because, I just wanted to chill with you" Jimin gave off a small smirk

"Oh I see...." I nodded "Oh so how was your date....?"

Jimin looked up at me and raised an eyebrow "Awe you sure you want to know V?"

"Uh yeah sure" I 'tried' to ask like I didnt care

"It was boring, like your sister is cute but totally boring. I dont like we had anything in common" He stopped at looked at me 

 

'Excuse you, you jerk' I thought in my mind 'Calm Taeyoung, he's just messing with you' 

 

"Then why did you try to kiss her huh?!" I raised my voice

"Shhhh calm" Jimin picked up some of the japchae and stuffed it into my mouth "dont talk too loud in the morning"

 

I pouted and chewed on the japchae in my mouth, Jimin was for sure trying to avoid my questions. But I knew he was kidding, he looked like he had a lot of fun yesterday.

As we continued to eat we chatted with each other occasionally making some small talk. As we were about to pay and leave though, a voice called from behind us and right away we knew we would have to stay together in the resturant longer.

 

----------------------------------------------------

 

"Jeon Jungkook, didnt we say we would bring food back for you together?" I asked the younger boy who was scarfing down a bowl of kimchi fried rice.

"Yeah but you guys seemed to take forever, I thought you guys might have forgotten or like died" Jungkook spoke with his mouth full

"Yah, dont talk with your mouth full. Its rude" Jimin rolled his eyes

"Awe hyung you're so mean" Jungkook pouted "If Taeyoung noona was here she would take care of me; because she loves me more than you"

"You only met her like twice!" Jimin raised his voice "And IM the one who went on a date with her"

"HA SO YOU DID HAVE FUN!" I said really loudly 

"Oh......whoops...ha hah..." Jimin rubbed the back of his neck

 


 

Mochii_'s Note:

OMG HIIIII! IM STILL ALIVE YOU GUYS!!!

I want to apologize for not updating like I promised, summer was kinda busy for me at the same time I was very lazy.

Now that school has started and im in my last year of highschool I have been even busier. BUT im going to do my best to update if I can even if I have to force myself intp it.

If you guys have any suggestions of to what I should write about in the fic feel free to leave a comment about it! Im slightly in a writers block for this story so ideas are very much appreciated! 

ANYWAYS do comment below and thanks everyone who has stayed next to this fic. 

Love you all!!! <3