Followed and "Yah!"

Temporary Identity

"Dont forget, use the pepper spray if he tries anything! I didnt buy it for no reason!" My brother yelled through the phone

"Yes oppa, I know" I rolled my eyes as I slowly arrived to the location of my date with Jimin

"Oh and kick them in the place a guy should not be kicked if he tries anything!" My brother mentioned for the 8th time in 5 minutes

"Ok ok dont do anything weird!, im hanging up now. Bye!" Quickly I shut my phone before my brother could say more.

 

Today was the day I went on a date with Jimin, so obviously my brother and I switch roles again; hopefully for the last few times. V was currently back at the dorm with Jungkook back at the dorm playing video games and who knows what everyone else was doing. 

As I approached the meeting spot I saw Jimin's back facing me; Fixing my wig because if you remember I mentioned I cut my hair short for V, I slowly walked up behind him and tapped him on the shoulder.  Jimin turned around as a reaction and we stood there still.

 

"Hi" I waved my hand

"Hey" He smiled back "You ready to go?"

"Yep! so where to first?" I asked 

"I was thinking we should go grab some lunch, thats if you havent eaten yet" Jimin grinned "Considering it is lunch time right now"

"Then lets do that" I nodded

 

We walked up in the direction that Jimin was leading us to, he seemed to have a pretty good idea of where we are eating lunch at. After 10 minutes of walking and chatting away we stopped infront of a older looking restaurant and headed inside. The inside of the place looked traditional with the low tables and sold classic Korean dishes; ranging from bibimbap to different styles of jjigaes. 

 

"The guys and I come here all the time after practice, the ahjumma here is really nice and maked the best food ever!" Jimin stuck his thumbs up

"For 2 tod-- Oh Hi Jimin!" The lady greeted us warmly "Oh where are the other boys? Or Is it just you and your girlfriend today?" she winked at me

"Ah yeah immo (auntie) they went to go do their own thing today since we have a day off" Jimin replied avoiding that last part of her question

"Oh I see, ok this way you two" She led us to a table  towards the back of the restaurant  "Ill be back with some water, or would you two like some tea?"

"Water is fine" I smiled 

"Same" Jimin answered

 

The lady walked off to the kitchen leaving Jimin and I together looking through the menu to see what to order. Everything on the menu looked great, especially when you havent eaten a full hardy meal in a really long time; considering the fact that my brother has to diet right now which basically meant I wasnt allowed to eat a lot.

Jimin looked over to me and chuckled, guess the look on my face was funny. 

 

"Someone seems like they love food" 

I put a hand on my chest "As a proud foodie, I love all food....except pumpkin and green beans"

"Oh haha wow you're just like V, he doesnt like pumpkin either and he doesnt like red beans." Jimin spoke amused 

"Yeah well thats what twins are like hahaha" I laughed "So what are you getting?"

"Im probably just going to get a dolsot-bibimbap" Jimin put folded the menu and put it down "What about you?"

"I think im going to get kimchi jjigae or the seafood pajeon or maybe both....actually just the pajeon" I put down the menu

"If you want both just get both" Jimin leaned over and poked my forehead "You dont need to refrain yourself from eating a lot just because im here"

"Well then if you insist" I push the button to call the waitress over

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Thanks for the lunch Jimin" I took out my wallet 

"What are you doing?" He looked over at me 

"What does it look like im doing? Im paying you back" I took out $15 and handed it to Jimin

"No, I dont want it" Jimin shoved my hand

"Well too bad so take it!" I handed him the money again

"No, really you dont have to" Jimin put the money back into my pocket

 

This bickering went on for another 5 minutes before we both decided that....

 

"How about this" He handed me the cash "We can hang out again and you pay next time" 

"Hmmm when's next time?" I asked

"Sometime soon?" He winked 

I turned red "uh yeah sure"

 

Everything is fine, or at least im pretty normal up until he winks. Or when guys wink, i dont know I get flustered when guys wink at me; Its like do I flirt back or play it off? 

I put back the money into my wallet and we turned the corner onto the busy shopping street. We walked along the street stopping in random stores that we both had interest in. After walking around for 30 minutes I stopped and Jimin turned to look at me.

 

"Taeyoung you okay?" He asked with concern

"Im fine, I just...feel like we are being followed." I sighed "And not by fans or anything. I just have this sense that my brother might be following behind us or something"

Jimin looked behind me to see a funny looking guy in a trench coat and glasses "Yep its V for sure"

"Ugh" I facepalmed "After I told him not to do anything weird" 

"You want to do something he wont like just to get him back?" Jimin joked 

"That sound wrong" I laughed "But what do you have in mind" 

 

Jimin grinned and turned around so he was right next to me. We began to start walking again and he put his arm around my shoulder. Id be lying if I said I didnt actually like the skinship. He pulled me closer to him and whispered the plan into my ear. 

 

"So just follow along with what I do" He whispered "You will know when to react" 

I nodded and lightly rested my arm on his shoulder as we walked.

 

We kept walking down the long strip of stores acting much closer than we should. As we approched a corner Jimin turned his head to look at my brother walking behind us. Jimin chuckled and nudged me; I turned my head to look at Taehyung in the back looking like he was going to send someone off the ends of the earth.

 

"This is fun" I laughed "I feel bad for you though, you might not make it for when I pay you back a meal"

"I think this is worth the risk" He ruffled my hair "Ok so the next part is going to be a bit over but just stop me if you dont want to. okay?"

I nodded in agreement and smiled "Got it" 

 

We turned another corner to a quiet alley way and I leaned against the stone wall. At this point my brother remained around the corner silently peering over the corner. Jimin took a step closer to me, giving me signals with his eyes.

He leaned closer to me with one hand next to my head, obviously we weren't actually going to kiss each other. So I wasnt as nervous, but it was hard to not burst out laughing. This is just a little fun a joke that we're playing on Taehyung. Jimin leaned in even closer moving his other hand to the back of my neck

 

"Ok now this is a little toooo close" I thought to myself

"Yah!!" My brother shouted "WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MY BABY SISTER?!"

 

Jimin and I stepped apart from each other and V ran inbetween us and stood infront of me glaring Jimin down. I leaned over my brother and looked at Jimin as he gave the signal. At that moment we both started to laugh and I walked around hitting my brother in the head.

 

"You idiot I told you specifically to not do anything weird" I rolled my eyes

"And I told you to use the pepper spray!" V argued back

"You actually think Jimin would try anything on the first date?" I gave my brother a look

"Well you never know whats going on in his mind" My brother poked Jimin's forehead

"Excuse you, V but my mind is normal compared to yours" Jimin defended himself.

 

The 3 of us continued to talk back and forth until both Jimin and V's phone rang. They both took their phones out and hung up at the exact same time. Jimin looked at me and gave me a small grin; completely ignoring my brothers presence.

 

"Listen Taeyoung, we both got a call from the guys and we need to head back to the studio so Ill keep in touch with you?" 

I nodded and glanced at my brother who signalled me the sign we need to switch "Alright, no problem"

"Ill text you" Jimin smiled and looked over at my brother "Cmon Tae lets go"

"uhhh yeah ill meet you there" My brother lied "I need to speak with my sister for a moment"

 

Jimin nodded and walked away in the direction of their company studio. While Jimin left my brother and I quickly went to the nearest cafe and went to go switch outfits................


Mochii_'s Note:

OMG YOU GUYS!!!! I FINALLY UPDATED OMG

I know its still a bit short but guess what!? Im finally on summer break so im going to try to update more!!

I know this chapter was a bit boring and disappointing tbh I wasnt sure what to write about

but I guess y'all should stay tuned! 

Bye!!