Lemon Tea

Temporary Identity

 

Jungkook and I smirked at each other, seems to me that we were both thinking the same thing. We slowly creeped towards Jimin's sleeping figure before randomly signing some signals at each other. From what I read from the younger one was that on the count of 3 he was going to sit on him [Jimin] while I pinch his cheeks.

 

"one..."

"two..."

"THREE!!!" Jungkook yelled out

 

That was the signal for us to attack but sadly our revenge backfired slightly. Jungkook did end up sitting on Jimin, but I ended up in a headlock position between Jimin.

 

"You guys arent very quiet" Jimin spoke in a tired tone

"We are very quiet" I talked back "Now you want to release me now?"

"Nah" He locked his arms around my neck slightly tighter

 

Jungkook started to giggle and he walked over to pick up his phone. When he was back he opened up his camera and took a photo of Jimin and I.

 

"Im going to post this on twitter. I think the caption 'Jimin and Taehyung hyung bonding' would be suitable" He turned his phone around to show me the photo. 

"Yah Jeon Jungkook! Delete it" I complained

"Wow this is a first, V hyung is complaining over a photo" The younger one grinned, obviously amused. "Hyung usually loves all the photos he takes"

 

I looked at Jungkook with an unamused face. Jimin's lock around me tightened, I continued to struggle with breaking free from his grasp. 

Just then J-Hope opened the door and popped in.

 

"Oh so you kids havent slept yet" He chuckled then looked over at Jimin and I "What you you two doing?"

"We're bonding" Jimin replied "Would you like to join?"

"Nah, ill pass" Jhope chuckled "You three better sleep soon, we have practice"

"Yes umma!" Jungkook saluted and hopped into his bed

 

Once Jhope finally left the room, Jimin released me. I got up and went over to my bed but not before sticking my tongue out at him.

 

"Finally" I rolled my eyes

"Oh cmon, you're such a softie" Jimin shut his eyes "Its almost as if you're a girl" He then chuckled

 

_________________________________________________________

 

"Cmon Taehyung!" The dance instructor scolded me "This is the forth time you have messed up that step"

"Im sorry!" I bowed "Ill get it this time really!"

 

Ugh dancing why is it so hard? 

Like I CAN dance it just takes me longer to learn than everyone else, but when I get it I do excellingly well. Plus I can dance better if there was no person YELLING at me all the time.

 

"Try again then" The instructor commanded turning on the music again.

 

I took a deep breath and began to follow the rhythm of the song. Everyone joined in soon after and we all danced in sync with each other.

Once the song ended we all laid tired out on the floor of the dance studio. After 5 miniutes of rest I got up to grab my towel.

 

"Hey im going to go to the convienence store to buy some drinks, anyone want to come with?" Jhope spoke up grabbing his wallet from his backpack.

"Ill go!" I raised my hand

"Me too" Jin joined.

 

------------- ------------- ------------- ------------- ------------- ------------- ------------- ------------- 

 

"Okay Taehyung, you go grab the drinks and Jin-hyung you get some snacks."Jhope directed

"What are you doing?" I asked 

"Im supervising" Jhope grinned.

Jin rolled his eyes unamused before standing next to him, "I think I should be supervising, im the older one"

"But im paying" Jhope argued back.

 

The two boys slowly began to bicker in a non-meaningful way; while they did that I grabbed a basket and grabbed both the drinks and snacks.

After 5 minutes I show up infront of them with the basket of goods.

 

"Oh...sorry about that Taehyung" Jin rubbed the back of his neck

"Its no problem" I smiled "Hyung" I added to the end

 

Once we paid for the food and drinks I quickly grabbed my bottle of lemon tea before anyone else could. When we arrived back at the studio I set the bag down on the floor and everyone gather around to get what  they wanted. Smiling; I sat down on the chair watching them fight over the drinks they wanted.

Jungkook walked over to me a moment later and took the drink in my hand and replaced it with a bottle of plain water.

 

"Suga hyung took the other one" He pouted "But hyung im sure you dont mind that I take yours" He smiled then ran off

"Yah Jeon Jungkook! That was mi--" I stopped and turned to face whoever was pressing a cold drink on my cheek.

 

Jimin chuckled then placed it in my hand, taking the bottled water instead.

 

"I prefer water at a time like this" He twisted the cap "So you can have my lemon tea"

 

My mouth formed an 'O' before thanked him.

 

_________________________________________________________

 

Arriving back at the dorm exhausted, we all took our places and waited in line to use the bathroom. Being second to last today I decieded to kill the time first by talking to my brother on the phone.

Picking my my phone I dailed his number, or more like clicked the 2nd button for speed dial.

 

"Hello?" My brother answered "Taeyoung?"

"Oppa" I replied "How's your foot?"

"Good! the doctor says the cast can be removed next week" He spoke in a happy tone

"Thats great!" I perked up "That means we can switch back right?"

"Well...." V's voice trailed "I get my cast off but I still cant have heavy movement on it yet"

"Oppa!" I whined

 

"Who's oppa?" a voice behind me spoke up

 

I slowly turned to see Jungkook standing there confused as ever.

 

' im done for' I thought in my mind

 

Pressing the 'end call' button on my phone, I looked back at Jungkook before speaking up. 

 

"Well?" Jungkook tapped his foot "Who's oppa?"

"Its just an expression" I lied "My friends and I say that too each other"

 

Jungkook walked closer to me untill our faces where a couple inches away. I leaned back to create a greater space between us, the younger boy then smirked and moved closer again.

 

"Are you sure its just and expression?" He whispered

"Jeon Jungkook, too close!" I stuck my hands out.

 

Jungkook leaned back again with an amused face and started to laugh. I gave him a weird look before resuming my posture.

 

"What so funny?" I asked

"You hyung, you" Jungkook started to giggle 

"I think you're the weird one, not me" I crossed my arms and got up to get my stuff "Maknae, you're suppose to be like that with a girl. Not a boy"

 

After grabbing my stuff I walked towards the door to go take my shower; Jungkook following behind me. Before I opened the door fully, someone pushed it shut again.

I turned around to see Jungkook standing behind me, smirk present again.

 

"But Hyung, you are a girl"

 

 

Mochii_'s Note: 

Finally updated! Made this chapter a wee bit longer for all your patient waits~~

Sorry for taking forever, school is complicated and Im having some family issues. Not like bad issues, just hectic things aha...

Anyways I want to say thanks to the people who have upvoted this fic already it means alot for you guys to do so.

Lastly...comment what you think will happen now

P.S ;; I know this fic is sorta fastpaced in a bit but its kinda for something im planning in my plot~