Im not V

Temporary Identity

"Jungkook please put on a shirt" I spoke as normal as I could

"Why?....oh! okay yeah be right back" Jungkook walked away quickly leaving me with Jimin again

 

The both of us sat there staring at the drama that played on the TV

 

"uh...so..." I spoke up "What's on your agenda today?"

"Vocal and dance lessons" Jimin replied 

"Oh I see" I nodded "Man, when will they be back? im starving" 

"They should be back soon like they have been gone for awhile" Jimin replied then turned to face me "Tae, I got a question for you"

"Um...go for it?" I tlted my head in response 

"Ok so I have been thinking about this since last night, and I want you to be direct with me" He paused "Does your sister have a boyfriend?"

As he said the last like my eyes bugged out and I choked on my words "W-why are you asking that?"

"Man, I told you to be direct" Jimin rolled his eyes "Yes or No?"

"Um...no" I answered slightly hesitantly

 

Jimin's face brightened up hearing the word "no" and soon I found him etching closer to me with a smile. Basically he looked like a hungry tiger. I knew what his face meant, and I knew what he was going to ask. Sadly for him, im directly hearing this because well....Im not V.

 

"In that case...can you give me permission to ask her out sometime?" Jimin asked bluntly

 

What am I suppose to say to this? Of course I want to go on a date with him; but I cant just say 'yes' im not my brother! How is this going to work out?

Thinking to myself I decided to allow it but make up lots of rules...and I mean lots.

 

"You're moving a bit fast but sure I guess but...I have some rules for you." I grinned

"Uhm okay, name them." Jimin pulled out his phone to take notes.

 

Quickly I made up rules that my dear brother would most likely apply on the both of us. Which is probably everything related to no touching. Seeing how he somewhat bursted during the gathering, if he was here at the moment Jimin would be dead meat by now. 

 

"No looking at her, no touching her which means tapping, holding hands, hugging, shaking hands, no kissing, dont think about her, dont even think of thinking of her later, no kissing no lame jokes because thats reserved for me and did I mention no kissing?" I grinned at the unamused boy infront of me.

"Wow thanks Taehyung, might as well have just said 'No' in the first place" Jimin rolled his eyes

I raised both my arms up "Just laying out some rules okay, this is my baby sister here"

 

===============================================================

 

After dance practice with everyone the seven of us sat in the middle of the dance studio, resting up some energy; Well except the maknae. Jungkook was still sharpening up some of his dance moves. As I laid down on the floor a hovering shadow came into view and blocked the studio lights from my face.

 

"Thats nice, stay there" I said covering my face with my arm

"V this isnt sleep time" Jhope spoke from above me

"But Hyungggg im tired" I whined "Let me rest a bit yes? just 5 minutes"

"Hmm fine, only because you're so cute" He pinched my cheeks

"Ow! Hyung!!" I fake cried

"Hoseok you treat Taehyung like a girl too often you know?" Suga came into the picture 

"Not my fault if he has such a feminine aurora to him" Jhope messed up my hair 

"Yah!" I awkwardlt sat up and fixed my hair

 

Suga rolled his eyes at us before walking away mumbling something close to "weirdos."

We went back to dance practice for another hours or so before sitting down altogether finally to eat some food. What food do you ask we were having? Fried Chicken.

 

"Hey V, can I call your sister now?" Jimin pulled out his cellphone

"Why are you calling Taeyoung?" Jin asked

"He wants to ask Taeyoung noona on a date" Jungkook grinned, sending me a look from across the room 

"So can I call her now?" Jimin opened up the contacts page 

 

I quickly go up and ran towards the washroom, it hit me that if he called while I was in the room then well...my cover would be blown. After all V and I never switched cellphones. I rushed into a bathroom stall pulling out my phone that was now ringing in my back pocket. I let it ring 2 more times before picking up the phone.

 

"Hello? Taeyoung here" I answered as normal as I could be; normal didnt run between my brother and I

"Hey Taeyoung, uhm this is Jimin. Do you have some time right now?" He asked timidly 

"Uhhh" I paused

 

In the background I could hear the members laughing at Jimin. A "Shes not interested" and "Man up!" could be heard in the background from Suga and Rap Monster. 

 

"Yep I have time, whats up?" I spoke again 

"Awesome, I was um wondering if you want to hang out with me sometime. That is when I have a break and you're free too" 

"That sounds good" I smiled from my sde of the phone "Im free this Saturday, if you're free too?"

Jimin clicked his tongue "Wow me too! Haha" He laughed "Ill meet you at the exit of Myungdong station?" 

"Sounds great" I perked up "See you Saturday"

"Bye" He responded sheepishly

"Bye haha" I replied 

"Bye"

"Bye bye"

"Im going to hang up now" Jimin notified 

"Alright" I nodded from my side

"Bye" He said once more

"Oh will you just hang up!" Suga yelled from the other line "You're going to see her in 2 days!"

"Okay bye!" Jimin said the last time and the line went dead.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

I walked back into the dance room after 5 minutes of the phone call. Everyone was now up and rising getting ready to dance and Jimin stood there with a smile plastered all over his face. 

 

"Im gussing it went well?" I put on my poker face

"She said yes!" Jimin grinned widely

"Calm down, you make it seem like shes marrying you" Jungkook nudged his elder, then glanced at me. "Oh V hyung, can you come with me to the vending machines downstairs.

"Uh sure" I followed behind the maknae.

 

We walked down the hall to a more empty and quiet area of the company, Jungkook turned to face me looking me straight in the eyes. The younger boys expression showed concern and question.

 

"Taeyoung noona" Jungkook began to speak "Are you sure you want to continue lying like this?"

"What? why are you bringing this up now?" I replied with a question

"I understand that you need to do this for V hyung but pretending to be V and knowing that he likes you isnt right" The mature side of the younger boy seemed to start to appear "Like im pretty sure your brother wouldnt be responding like this, later on the members will catch on" 

I chuckled and ruffled Jungkook's hair "Thank you for looking out for me, but this act shouldnt be continuing on any longer. It will all be over in like another month once my brother is fine again"

"Hmm okay, but be careful now on" Jungkook's look still looked iffy but soon that face changed to a smile "Ughh I cant believe I said something nice about Jimin"

"Hey now, respect your elders" I chuckled and lightly hit the maknae in the arm.

 

===============================================================

 

Later that night while the members were out in the livingroom playing video games, I stayed in my bedroom with Jungkook. We were skyping my brother because well...someone has to tell him about my date. My brother sat infront of his camera with a grin on his face, while Jungkook and I were forcing a smile that wasnt awkard. Let's just say I had to tell my brother no matter what but, his reaction wont be pretty when we reveal it; That is why Jungkook's with me.

 

"So why did you ask to skype me at this time?" My brother began to speak

"Uhm...Jungkook has something to tell you!" I pulled the maknae by the arm "Tell my brother" 

"No you tell him" Jungkook spoke against me and pushed me closer towards the laptop "Hyung, she will tell you!!"

"Tell me what?" Taehyung gave us one of his weird looks. 'One' because he has like 1000 different faces.

"No! Kookie you tell him!" I grabbed Jungkook by the arm "Please, for Noona~~" I batted my lashed

"Im sorry noona but, that doesnt exactly work on me." Jungkook stuck his tongue out "Mainly because im cuter" He showed off. "Also I dont see why its thaaaaat hard to tell Taehyung hyung that Jimin asked you on a date and you accep--- wait"

"HE WHAT?!?!?!" My brother exploded 

I slapped a hand over my face "Jungkook why, could you be any more blunt." 

"heh, sorry" He rubbed the back of his neck

 

The two of us turned back to my brother, who was pretty mad from the other side of the computer screen.

 


Mochii_'s Note:

Hi Everyone!!!!! Thank you for being so patient and nice towards the looong awaited update.

Hope it fits your taste, I know this chapter is a bit boring but i swear the next one will be funnier!!!

Also starting now I will try to update more because the last 2 months I have been brain dead and out of ideas about what to update.

Thanks for all your support and ill see you all in the next chapter! 

P.S dont forget to leave some comments lol