Reunion

Temporary Identity

 

I woke up the next morning, still tired from last night. Picking up my phone I checked to see what time it was; the time was 11am; I quickly got out of bed and got dressed in some of my brothers clothes, considering it was the only clothes I could wear currently. 

Stepping out of the bedroom I see the members sitting in the livingroom watching TV.

 

"Taehyung! you're finally awake!" Jhope turned away from the TV "We were beginning to wonder when you would wake up"

"Oh yeah... well im up now!" I walked towards the door "Ill see you guys later"

"Wait! where are you going?" Suga also turned away from the TV

Putting on my shoes and fixing my hair I looked at the members "Im going out to see my sister"

 

Jin, Rap Monster, Jhope turned back to the TV while Suga, Jimin and Jungkook were still staring.

 

"Well can I leave now hyung?" I turned my attention to Suga.

"Oh right sure" He turned back to the TV show too

"Taehyung hyung!" the maknae shouted "Can I come with you? I want to meet Taeyoung noona"

I hesitated "It was going to be a twin reunion day though Kook" 

"Oh alright! No problem" Jungkook smiled "Bye!" 

 

I bid my good-byes to the members before I left the dorm.

 

------------- ------------- ------------- ------------- ------------- ------------- ------------- ------------- 

 

"Hello? Taeyoung where are you now?" My brother asked through the phone

"Im turning the corner ill be there soon" I answered

"K im in the cafe already" He hung up

 

On cue I turned the corner and walked into the cafe, scanning the area I see my brother sitting in the back on the cafe with a pair of sunglasses.

 

'Idiot who wears sunglasses indoors?' I laughed in my mind

 

I walked up to my brothers table and stood there until he noticed. Taehyung stood up and pulled me into a bear hug before the two of us sat down again.

 

"Ah Taeyoung I missed you!" My brother flashed his weird smile

"Missed you too Oppa" I grinned "How's your leg?" I asked

"Good good, you can see im off of my crutches" He stuck out his legs so I could see

"Awesome! so when can you dance?" I continued to ask 

"Ah...thats the thing" He awkwardly laughed "Doctor wont let me dance for at least another 3 months"

 

My expression immediatly dropped to the 'you're kidding me' look while my brother gave me the 'im so sorry please do it for me' look. 

 

"I know you can do it!" I cheered "The members aren't that hard to put up with"

"Suuure" I rolled my eyes playfully 

"I know they can be a bit weird but they are like my family too" V smiled

"Yes oppa, I know" I nodded

 

My brother and I continued to chat with each other in the cafe; until he suddenly pulled his backpack onto his lap. I gave him a weird look and he held out a finger telling me to wait one moment. He handed me a bag with clothes in it.

 

"I fingured you missed wearing girls clothes so yeah, so change and we can go for like a brother-sister fun day" He mused

I opened the bag to see my own clothes inside...and a long brown wig, "Whats the wig for?"

"I also figured that since Jungkook wants to meet his 'Taehyung Noona' we can go back to the dorm later" V sheepishly grinned "Now go change!" he commanded.

 

Picking up the bag of clothes I walked into the girls washroom to change; I stepped out of the stall to adjust my wig. I stared at myself in the mirror, I smiled remembering when I still had long hair.

 

I sat myself back down into my seat infront of V, he looked up from his phone and clapped. Knowing from that reaction he was pround of his clothing choices and the wig he picked out.

 

"You look just like before" He commented "Sorry about your hair again"

"Its fine" I smiled "I kind of liked it, it was easy maintanence" 

 

_________________________________________________________

 

"He should me home by now!" Jimin paced through the living room

"Why are you so worried?" Jungkook asked "He'll be fine"

"You dont know what runs through that boys mind" Jimin commented

"HE will be fine" Jungkook leaned back against the couch "Ugh how long does it take to get food?!"

"No HE wont" Jimin commented. "He probably go--"

 

Before Jimin finished his sentence my brother and I walked through the door. Jimin and Jungkook both turned their heads to look at us.

 

"Taeyoung noona!" Jungkook jumpped up and walked over "you are Taeyoung right?" He leaned over to whisper into my ear

"Mhmm" I nodded sending him a wink.

"Where have you been?" Jimin asked my brother "Do you know it's almost dinner time!"

"Buddy calm down" V chuckled

"Yeah hyung" Jungkook rested his elbow on Jimin's shoulder

"Yah!" Jimin turned to the maknae and glared

 

I stood there laughing at the three of them. 

 

'So this is what the three youngest do when their hyungs are out' I thought

 

"Noona, do you want to sit?" Jungkook gestured to the couch

"Oh yeah sure" I smiled

"Ill get you something to drink" Jimin called out

 

Jimin came back to where we were all sitting and handed me a can of milkis. My brother and Jungkook sat there with their mouths hanging.

 

"Thanks....oppa" I whispered the last part quietly 

"Why did you get us one!?" They said at the same time.

"Are you the guest? No I dont think so" Jimin stuck his tongue out "Go get one yourself"

"Fine, be like that" Jungkook whined

 

Both V and the maknae stood up with their faces scrunched as they walked over together to get one.

 

"Oh by the way I heard that" Jimin smirked at me "Ill only allow you to call me that" 

"Heard what?" I questioned

" 'Thanks...oppa' " He mimicked 

I turned red "Oh..." 

"its cute" He chuckled

 

Jungkook and V came back and sat down. My brother sat down next to me and slung an arm over my shoulder, he then gave Jimin a 'look'. Jungkook glanced at the three of us, keeping his laugher in.

 

"Trying to hit on my sister while im gone eh?!" Taehyung suddenly said out loud

"So what if I was?" Jimin responded a sly grin appearing

"SO YOU WERE!" Taehyung got out of his seat 

 

I facepalmmed and pulled my brother back down as Jungkook's contained laugher suddenly came out. Jimin sat there as well as my brother the two of them having a stare down. I looked over at Jungkook making facial expressions to him telling him to break the stare down apart.

Jungkook nodded and stood up, he walked over to me and grabbed my wrist before pulling me towards their bedroom and shutting the door.

 

"I think that will shut him up" He joked "For a bit"

I shook my head "Yeah...and then he's going to hunt you down" 

 

Soon after that my brother came knocking on the door...furiously.

 


 

Mochii_'s Note:

Hey guys!! I have finally updated!! I think the chapter is pretty long LOL added some JiminxTaeyoung interactions and some JungkookxTaeyoung interactions LOL...some J-hope interactions coming up! 

Stay tuned for future updates!

Dont forget to comment! ^^