Who?

Temporary Identity

 

"OH MY GOD!" I raised my voice

"What's wrong hyung?" Jungkook sat up from his bed.

"Park Jimin put on a damn shirt!" I covered my eyes "right now!"

"Oh..." Jungkook laid back down again "nothing important" and went back to sleep. 

 

Jimin looked at me and smirked before putting on a white muscle tank. It was like he was almost taunting me.
I quickly laid down on my bed and shut my eyes to sleep. 
I could hear Jimin chuckling next to me before he quietly whispered something next to me.

 

"I know you admire them" He climbed up the ladder onto his bed.

I covered my face with my other pillow, "How embarrassing" I mumbled. 

 

_________________________________________________________

 

The next morning I woke up quickly being the first one up. I walked into the bathroom and got myself ready. Facing the mirror I looked at my hair.

 

"I miss my long hair" I sighed "im doing this for you Taehyung"

 

I continued with getting ready. After stepping out if the bathroom I greeted Jin who was waiting outside, he was the second up.

 

"Good morning Jin hyung" I slightly bowed

"Morning V" he smiled. Before I walked away he called me again. I turned to face him, "what happened last night? Rap Mon and I heard you go 'OH MY GOD"

"Oh aha..." I ruffled my hair in the back "I saw a spider, thats all"

"Ah okay" Jin smiled again and walked into the bathroom. 

 

I went back to my room to grab a change of clothes.

When I walked in Jimin was sitting up on his bed, his feet dangling from the top.

 

"More like a spider with abs" he grinned at me before hopping on the bed, "Wake Kookie up"

 

'Okay he definitely knows something' I bit my lip 'I think'

 

------------- ------------- ------------- ------------- ------------- ------------- ------------- ------------- 

 

After everyone woke up, Jin and Suga got to making breakfast. 

Once we finished eating once again we all piled up into the van and drove off to Inkigayo. 

 

"V come here!" My coordi-noona or should I say unnie waved me over.

 

I walked over to her and sat down on the chair for her to do my hair.

She messed with my hair for a moment before beginning to style it. I sat there for 10 minutes before she finished. 

 

"Thank you unn- er noona" I bowed and left.

 

We were now seated in the waiting room for our turn to perform. 

I suddenly stood up when I realized that I might have a my period, yes I know tmi.

 

"V where are you going? We're up after Apink" Rap Monster asked.

"Washroom break" I answered quickly before running off.

 

I quickly ran down the hall to the washroom. I stood infront of the doors between male and female. Was I suppose to go to the girls or the guys? I sighed then shut my eyes; quickly I ran inside the guys washroom and into a stall.

 

"" I cursed out loud "what do I do?!"

 

I sat there panicking, our performance was in a couple minutes and I was in a situation. Just then though the door opened and there were steps walking towards my stall. I stayed still and silent; the person slid something under my stall and it landed at my feet. Before I could sat anything the person disappeared. I picked up the object on the ground. It was a pad. 

 

'Who?' I asked myself, but now wasnt the time I had a performance to do.

 

------------- ------------- ------------- ------------- ------------- ------------- ------------- ------------- 

 

"Bang-Tan!" We all said at the same time then bowed "Thank you!"

 

We got off the stage and hurried backstage to get ready to go back to the dorm. Finally we finished today's schedule.

 

"Today's performance was awesome!" Jungkook jumped around 

"And you said you were tired 10 minutes ago" Jin shook his head at the maknae

"Well not anymore!" Jungkook spoke loudly "The fans give me energy"

"When did you get so cheesy?" Rap Monster joined into the conversation 

"J-Hope hyung!" Jungkook answered, still as hyper

 

We all looked over at J-hope who was busy taking selfies of himself. "Yeah, most likely from Hope" Jin nodded

 

Once we arrived back at the dorm, I quickly scrambled out of the van. There was no way I would lose the shower this time; Making my way into the shower I locked the door before taking a deep breath. 

 

"Finally" I took of my clothes and un-wrapped the band around my chest

 

After my nice, wonderful long shower I moved over so Jin could go in to use it. I looked over at the living room to see Jungkook and Jimin playing video games and J-Hope reading a book. Quickly, I walked into my bedroom [which I shared with Jimin and Jungkook] and shut the door.

Taking out my laptop I opened up skype to see if my brother was on; He was. I clicked on his name to call him. It rang once...twice and on the third time he finally answered

 

"Oppa!!" I waved at him through the screen

"Hey Tae" V smiled at me "How's everything going?"

"Great! everyone is really nice, J-Hope is a bit touchy though and Jimin is a bit too....flashy" I rubbed the back of my neck

Taehyung nodded then started to laugh "Sorry about that Taeyoung, forgot to mention that" 

"Its alright" I crossed my legs and set the laptop on the matress "How's mom and dad?" 

"They're good, mom is slightly worried about how you're staying with like 6 other boys" V awkwardly responded "But they know you'lll be okay"

"Ah" I chuckled 

 

V and I stared at each other thought the webcam before being interrupted by Jungkook who was knocking on the door loudly. I quickly said "Bye" to my brother, the same for him and shut my laptop before the maknae walked in.

 

"Was that Taeyoung noona!?" Jungkook jumped onto my bed excitedly

"Yeah it was" I lied "but she had to go, maybe next time" 

"Awe" the maknae pouted

"Next time, I promise" I pinched his cheeks

"Ow ow hyung!" Jungkook whined

 

I let go of the poor boys cheeks and started to laugh, Jungkook sat there rubbing his cheeks which were now red. Soon Jimin walked into the room and looked at the two of us weirdly.

 

"What going on between you two?" Jimin raised his eyebrow

"Hyung squished me" Jungkook pointed at me

"Excuse you, I pinched your cheeks. Thats all" I defended 

"Yeah so you squished me!!" Jungkook shouted and pushed me over

"Yah! Maknae get off!" I tried to shove him off

"NO!" He stuck his tongue out and continued to sit on me

 

Jimin stared at us like we were 5 year olds fighting over a toy before walking over to break us apart. He grabbed the maknae by the shoulders and pulled him off. He then gave me and hand and pulled me up again.

 

"I think I fixed your problems" He 'dusted' his hands off and climbed into bed, before he shut his eyes he quietly muttered "You kids"

 

Jungkook and I stared at each other before our lips both formed a smirk....

 


 

Mochii_'s Note: 

Another update for my lovely subbies <3

Please do comment one what you think of the story so far ;D

LOL OTL I make Jungkook so childish even though hes like a month older than me ahahaha and Jimin so mature OTL

...anyways back to the fic

Comment down below on what you think is going to happen~~~