Noona

Temporary Identity

 

"V-hyung its time to wake up!!!" Jungkook shook me to wake me up. "Get up!!!"

 

I groaned then turned over to sleep more. How dare someone interrupt my sleep. Like who does that?

 

"Jungkook is he waking up?" J-Hope popped his head through the door.

"No hyung" The maknae pouted "he isnt"

"I got this" Rap Monster walked through the door with his ipod and headphones. 

 

Jungkook placed the headphones over my ears and uneasily signaled Rap Monster to press play.

My eyes shot open when loud music began to blast through my ears.

 

"Ahh!" I quickly removed the headphones "what are you trying to do? Have me go deaf?" 

"Whoa..." J-Hope's mouth slightly hung ajar

"What is it?" I rubbed my sleeoy eyes

"Taehyung... your voice is higher that usual" Rap Monster finished

 

My eyes widened more, I quickly cleared my voice before speaking again.

 

"My voice is always like this in the morning" I lied once again.

"Anyways now that you're awake hyung, quickly get dressed!" Jungkook shouted again "we need to go to rehearsals and the performance!"

 

After finally getting dressed I made my way downstairs to the van with the other members. One by one we piled into the van. 
Once we got dropped off infront of Mcountdown, we made our way in.

 

"Im so nervous" Jin jumped up and down "our debut stage is today"

"Me too hyung" I responded taking deep breaths.

 

I was majorly nervous, one because im pretending to be a guy and two I had to pretend to be a guy not only infront of the boys but also hundreds of fans. At the same time though I felt so bad, I mean im lying to so many people.

 

"Hey you okay?" J-Hope tapped me on my shoulder "you seem to be slightly hyperventilating."

I turned to face J-Hope with a smile, "im fine, just nervous thats all"

"You will do just fine Taehyung" J-Hope reassured me before going off to get his hair fixed.

 

 

---------- ---------- ---------- ---------- ---------- ---------- ---------- ---------- 

 

"THAT WAS AWESOME!" Jungkook shouted out as we walking back into our waiting room

"It sure was" Jimin smiled the proceeded to sit down on the couch

"Cant wait till our Inkigayo performance" Suga sat down on the couch and pulled off his beanie.

 

I smiled seeing how all the members were really happy. Just then my cellphone vibrated. 


From: Taetae 
Saw your performance, you did great! :)

 

I smiled at my brother's text message. I knew he was proud, but wait was he there in the audience?!
Jungkook peered over my shoulder to read the text I was smiling at. He's a nosey little one, but it was okay he's a cutie.

 

"Taetae? Hyung is that your sister?" Jungkook blinked "Can I say 'hi' to noona?!"

"Wha--" before I could say anymore Jungkook took the phone out of my hand and sent a text to my brother. Once I got the phone from him I went to read what the maknae typed.


To: Taetae
Hi Tae-noona! ^^ Im Jungkook nice to meet you...even though I havent met you yet ㅠㅠ I hope to meet you soon!! Come visit some time! 

 

I laughed at the boy's message. How is one just so adorable? I could squish him all day. After a moment V replied to the message, his reply was even funnier.


From: Taetae
Oh Hi kookie! ^^ Taeyoung noona wants to meet you too! But too bad im currently busy ㅠㅠ when I have time ill visit! Save a spot for noona at the dinner table!

 

"Did she reply?" Jungkook popped up infront of me again.

I turned my phone around so he could read the message, "happy?" 

"Yay! I can meet your sister!" Jungkook smiled then walked off.

 

I went back to texting my brother before we left Mcountdown. Next stop... fan signing.

 

________________________________________________________

 

The fan signing was now over and we were on the van headed back to our dorm. Rap Monster sat in the very front; Jin, Jungkook and Suga sat in the middle seats and as for me I was sandwiched in between J-Hope and Jimin in the back seat.

 

"I miss our fans already" J-Hope rested head on my shoulder. "Man, im tired"

 

I suddenly stiffened from his close contact. I guess Jimin noticed too because he was the one who poked J-Hope. 

 

"Hyung, V feels awkward. Dont do that" Jimin looked out the window again

"Oh right, sorry man" J-Hope chuckled and sat up straight again.

"Thanks" I turned to Jimin and whispered.

 

The ride was silent once again.

The only noise was when the manager stepped on the accelerator and the radio playing.

 

"What do you think Taeyoung noona is like, hyungs?" Jungkook suddenly turned around from his seat to face J-Hope and Jimin.

"We havent met her yet but im betting shes really sweet." J-Hope grinned.

 

From the side I smiled at Hoseok's remark. Jungkook then turned to Jimin waiting for his answer. 

 

"What about you Jiminnie hyung?" 

"Ehh no idea, but for sure she's an interesting one. " Jimin responded plainly before looking at me with a smirk.

 

'Does he know something I dont know?' I thought in my mind

 

Jungkook sat down in his seat again after being sternly told by Suga.

Once we arrived at the dorm we all immediately got out of the car. Why are we rushing? We're all trying to get to the shower first.
I was the first one into the dorm, I ran into my room grabbed my clothes and ran into the bathroom, but before I could shut the door someone's foot stopped it.

 

"Sorry Taehyung but hyung's first" Suga smirked.

"Uh no, last time I checked I got here before you" I argued.

"I was born before you" Suga grabbed my shoulders and moved me over "you can be next" He shut the door.

 

I stared at the close door pouting, that was so not fair. I continued for 10 mintues staring at the door until someone pinched my mouth. I turned my head to see J-Hope. 

 

"Suga?" J-Hope flashed a gummy smiled

I nodded then mumbled some words. J-Hope got the hint and let go. "So unfair, I was first" I pursed my lips I thin line.

"You're next though...or not!" J-Hope turned around and slightly pushed me as Suga walked out and went into the bathroom.

I fell backwards but instead of falling over I bumped into someone's chest. They held a firm grip on me, I turned around to see that I ran into Jimin.

"Hyung! You almost knocked V over!" Jimin shouted 

"Sorry V!" J-Hope shouted back.

 

---------- ---------- ---------- ---------- ---------- ---------- ---------- ---------- 

 

Once I finally got my turn for my shower after Suga, J-Hope and Jungkook. Dont ask how the maknae got to shower before me. I sat down on my bed trying my hair with a towel.

After looking up again from drying my hair Jimin walked in... shirtless.

My mouth hung open slightly, his abs were amazing... but then it hit me hard...

 

 


 


Mochii_'s Note: 

You guys are so sweet aha I just started this and you guys have already upvoted.

Alright anyways heres another update for all of you ;D

Do remember to comment! :3