Let it Begin

Temporary Identity

 

"Do I really have to cut my hair?! Please oppa cant I just wear a wig" I pleaded

"Yes you have to, plus what good does a wig do? It wont look real" V continued to push me into the hair salon

 

★★★

 

Im Kim Taeyoung, Taehyung aka V's younger twin sister. You might be wondering how I have gotten myself into this situation. Well to put it short... or you know what lets have a flash back...

 

"Taeyoung! You know how we promised we would help each other out NO MATTER what it is?" V limped into my room with his crutches

"Yeah why?" I turned away from my computer "need something?"

"Yeah I need you to do me a huge favour" V sat down in my bed "I need you to dress up...as me"

"What?!" I exaggerated

"Please just till my leg heals" V begged

"Fine..." I sighed in agreement

 

My brother Taehyung was about to debut in a boy group called 'BTS' also called 'Bangtan Boys' or 'Bulletproof Boy Scouts' but unfortunately being the idiot he is, he managed to hurt his knee before their debut stage.
This is where I fall in, as his TWIN sister I have to dress as him and pretend im him around his band mates, but this is only till his knee is better.

So I guess you can call this a 'Temporary Identity'

 

★★★

 

"Hi how can I help you two?" The hair stylist greeted us

"Hi! My sister here needs her hair cut and dyed exactly like my hair" V explained "exactly identical"

The hair stylist looked at us weirdly before nodding and escorting me to a seat.

"Kim Taehyung, you owe me so much for doing this for you" I glared at him

"Yeah yeah I know Taeyoung. Thank you so much, you are the greatest sister ever" V grinned before sitting down next to me

 

While I my hair was getting dyed I looked over to my brother who was too focused on playing his video game to even notice his own sister's makeover.
I then nudged him when I remembered our voice differences. Since V had a deeper voice than mine.

 

"I know what you're thinking, Taeyoung. Our voices right?" V stayed focused on his game not looking away "I already thought it through, all you have to do is speak in a low voice and lip-sync"

"But isnt lip-syncing like looked down at?" I bit my lip

"Yeahh, but everyone does it these days. You shouldn't worry too much. Oh and whatever you do make sure the members dont find out that you're a girl" V turned to face me 

"But I dont they know you hurt your knee?" I raised my eyebrow "and that you have a twin sister?"

 

V looked away slightly with guilty face, but then gave a crooked smile "Yeah... when hurt my knee I told them that I was really homesick. So that is why they dont know im hurt. And the twin sister thing never popped up so they dont know about that either." 

I looked at V with an unamused expression "Wow im so important in your life eh?"

"I dont mean it that way!" V pouted

"I know just messing with you" I stuck my tongue out at him.

 

30 minutes later V and I walked out of the salon and made our way home...
Once we arrived home we were greeted by our mom, who looked at mr weirdly considering I just chopped off my long hair.

 

"Something tells me that you two are up to something" She gave us a suspicious look

"Umma you dont need to worry about a thing" V smiled before we made our way to the stairs

"Alright" our mom walked back to the kitchen "dinner will be ready in 20"

 

---------- ---------- ---------- ---------- ---------- ---------- ---------- ---------- 

 

"So Taeyoung you got a hair cut?" My father spoke up during dinner

"Oh yeah...aha" I awkwardly answered

 

V and I looked at each other before telling our parents about our plan.

 

"So you two are telling us you will be switching identities for the time being?" My mom restated puttinh down her chopsticks.

"Yes" V and I answered together

 

_____________________________________________________

 

It was now the day I had to leave to go to the BTS dorm. After learning V's singing parts and their dances I was finally ready. V walked me to the car since our dad was going to drop me off.

 

"Remember speak in a deep voice, make sure you call the members by the correct name and lastly dont mess up." V gave me a pat in my back.

"Gee thanks for the support Taehyung" I rolled my eyes "and dont worry, I will do my best. Plus if I have any problems you're the first on my speed dial"

"Good luck Taeyoung" V gave me a hug before I got into the car "ill be watching from the TV!"

 

After a 20 minute car ride I finally arrived infront if the dorm. I gave my dad a hug before I got out of the car. I stared up at the building before making my way in.

 

'Kim Taeyoung fighting!' I thought to myself

 

I walked into the building and got into the elevator and pressed the 6th floor. 
Slowly as the elevator moved I could feel my breathing speeding up. Lets all admit it, I was really nervous.

 

"604....607....610...611, here we are 612" I said out loud

 

'When you arrive just open the door and walk in' V's words echoed in my head

 

I took a deep breath before twisting the doorknob. I walked into the dorm to see 4 boys sitting in the living room playing video games, another was listening to music and reading a book and one more was no where to be seen.

 

"Oh V-hyung! You're back!" A boy with black hair looked away from the TV screen. 

 

I assumed he was the maknae Jungkook, since V mentioned only one person calls him hyung. 

 

"Hey Jungkookie" I greeted in my V voice.

"Jungkookie?" Jungkook tilted his head "you never called me that before" 

"Oh yeah...um I decided to join everyone else and call you that too" I made up.

"Oh okay!" Jungkook went back to the video game.

 

I mentally sighed in relief before resuming to what I was going to do. I looked to the left then to the right, trying to figure out which side my room was in. I shut my eyes trying to think back to which room V told me he stayed in.

 

"What are you doing?" A voice spoke infront of me.

 

I opened my eyes to face a boy with dark brown hair. 

 

"im thinking" I responded

"Do you think you can think somewhere else? You're blocking the kitchen" The boy replied slightly irritated. 

"Sorry" I stepped aside

"V dont mind Jimin , he's just in a bad mood" A boy wearing a black beanie spoke up, whom I assumed was Suga

 

I nodded as a response and went to the right. Thinking my dorm was on that side. But before I could open the door Jimin tapped me on my shoulder.

 

"Are you going in or not?" He bit into his cookie.

"Oh me? Yeah of course" I opened the door and walked in. 

 

I stared at the bunk beds. Trying to figure out which one Taehyung slept in.

 

'Taehyung slept in the bottom bunk when we were little, because he always fell off the bed' I thought back to when we were little

 

I walked over to the bed near the window and laid down in it. This was the beginning of a long month or so.

 

---------- ---------- ---------- ---------- ---------- ---------- ---------- ---------- 

 

"V-hyung!" Jungkook shook me awake

I sat up looking at the time "5pm...hm must have fallen asleep" I rubbed my eyes.

"Yeah for a good 3 hours" Jimin added

 

Two other boys walked in holding my backpack, the both of them had smug looking faces on them.

 

"So Taehyung... you never told us you had a girlfriend." J-Hope chuckled

 


 

Mochii_'s Note: 

Yay! the first chapter is now up! 

What do you guys think of it? oh and yes yes I know they all share a room irl but as for the fic im going to make them have more bedrooms. 

Next update will be up soon! ^^ 

Oh and one last thing... Happy Birthday to me! LOL