Coeus

Noblesse Oblige
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

  Coeus Titan of intellect.  

 

One hundred twenty six letters. All addressed to and by the same person. Luhan and NYF. It took me hours to go through them without losing myself in the midst of those horrifying words. It was going through your own death over and over again. However, I was still alive as far as I knew. Nothing could change that. The final letter was one written in blood that I read four months ago. I had to take a picture of it before they washed it away.

All this time, therapy could not help me get through this at all. The only person that saved me was... me. I needed to search for help in places I had not looked before. Chanyeol was gone. His immortality could not save me anymore. And while I never wanted to drag Kai into my web of insanity, I had to tell him.

After Yixing allegedly killed himself, this town turned berserk. There had been too much tragedy happening. Tragedy inside our hearts and heads that needed to be described rather well, according to Hyunseung, my therapist.

If I had to talk to Sehun as well, then that was going to happen. The three of us stumbled upon something remarkable on that site. I tried to explain that those pictures we saw, were taken inside the classroom where the lost students were present. Someone was taking pictures. They were not missing at all. They were still there, inside that classroom, trapped somehow.

Kai and Sehun had looked at each other with nothing but confusion dripping off their faces. I understood. I had no proof. Even after showing all the letters of NYF, knowing that one of them could be my predator.  

"Have you got any letters after Yixing died?" Sehun asked me. He seemed to handling this better than Kai. Which was strange, because before this, even hearing the name Jaejoong made his stomach turn.

"No. Seems like it was his endgame. Or maybe I am his endgame and I am the last one to die. It's just strange that Yixing had to go."

"Maybe he just killed himself like everyone else is saying?" Kai said.

I grinned and shook my head. "Are you seriously jumping that bandwagon? No one is going to walk off a roof and write a message in blood. It's anatomically impossible."

"Well," Kai grunted. "So, what you're saying about curses and spirits and whatnot seems to be more true than some angsty kid who couldn't take to live anymore?"

"But listen to him, Kai." Sehun whispered and looked around him. We sat at the same spot where we had connected with Jaejoong's site. I had tried to find it again, but since he had gone, the glitch had followed him in his footsteps.

"Yixing is both connected to that school and the person stalking Luhan. This has got to mean something?"

"Ah," I rolled my eyes. "Finally you're getting the clue."

"Maybe they are still just two separate things, though." Kai nodded.

"Even so," I continued. "Is it not worth checking out? We could go there by night and find something? Maybe another wifi connection?"

"That sounds creepily smart. I'm in."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter