❤ Calling TheLandofBrownSugar ❤

♛ The K-POP Tea Shop ♛ {HIATUS}
 
 
pick up
designer's note:  Great story! Nice job :)

 

Thelandofbrownsugar
story link

behind the mask

 
Behind the Mask - hoya infinite snsd sunny girlsgeneration - main story image
 

 

 

Title 5/5

The title matched the story perfectly!

Aesthetic Appeal 9/10
The poster is very eye catching and it fits the concept of the story perfectly, it needs a little more detail but I just can't put a finger on it.

Description/Foreword 8/10
I like how you didn't give away the entire story and how you make it dramatic, but you should have revealed the surprise when it was almost towards the end.

Characterization/ Details 16/20
In the story, I feel like the characters weren't really described very well and that needs to be very detailed. You need to introduce the characters so that the readers can get to know the characters and how they are important to the story.

Plot 18/20
The plot is really good. I like how you describe the story of events step by step. So no complaints there.

Flow 10/10
The story flows perfectly, so there's nothing to really complain about.

Originality 10/10
Honestly, I have never seen this kind of story before. Well there's some that are used more common in other fanfics, but you made it your own.

ETC 15/15
I love the story! I would recommend this to anyone :)
Good Job!!!

91/100

~music101

~Remember to credit the shop!

~Never unsubscribe!

~And remember to comment saying you saw the review/picked it up.