❤ Calling Anonymous26 ❤

♛ The K-POP Tea Shop ♛ {HIATUS}
 
 
pick up
designer's note: 

 

anonymous26
story Link

flipping pages - the epilogue of kim minseok

 

 

Title: 4/5

Your title is a bit lengthy, Flipping Pages would be enough, simple yet intrigueing. It's ultimately a very fitting title, considering the storyline/format.

Aesthetic Appeal: -/10

N/A

Description and Foreword: 8/10

I love that you put just simple information in the description, it's refreshing because not many people do that. Also, you don't give anything away about the story. But I feel that you should introduce the story's background a bit more in the foreword so that the readers aren't confused when they start reading.

Characterization/Details: 20/20

Because there were simply two characters, and an old lady in the story, it shouldn't have been too difficult to fully explain the characters. And I loved the characters' personalities and passion, you really brought out their features, good and bad. I even felt as if the old lady was described very well, and your detail was nearly perfect.

Plot: 16/20

I can't say I haven't seen this plot before...but I'm just happy that you used a different writing style. I read quite a bit of angst, and yours is on the better end of the spectrum.

Flow: 8/10

I felt as though it was a bit too choppy in some areas, with the dates switching around and confusing the reader at times. I feel as though the dates shouldn't have been THAT randomly placed, but at least it was comprehendable.

Originality: 9/10

This was a gray area for me to judge, because although your writing style was original...the plot was a little basic, and the scenario wasn't as thorough as I'd hoped for it to be. You're a great writer, don't get me wrong, I just feel that the plot could've been a little more twisty, and the characters a little less...distgustingly loving.

Spelling/Grammar: 9/10

Incorrect: Entry 78 -22"I miss his handsome face. His honey blonde hair too!"

Correction: "I miss his handsome face, and his honey blonde hair too!"

Incorrect: Entry 23 -77 "I'm not scared too."

Correction: "I'm not scared either."

Overall Enjoyment: 15/15

I don't even have words for how beautiful this story is. I cried. It's simply a brilliant, beautiful story. ♥

 

Total Score: 89/100

~CloudUnknown

 

~Remember to credit the shop!

~Never unsubscribe!

~Leave a comment once you've seen it!