❤ Calling KpopSweetart

♛ The K-POP Tea Shop ♛ {HIATUS}
 
 
pick up
designer's note:  
I love this story so much! I hope you update soon~
 

kpopsweetart 
story link

Neverland

 

 

 

 

 

Title: 5/5

- Nice job! Even though there's a lot of fanfics that have the same title, it’s okay as long as you’re story is not similar to anyone elses~

 

Aesthetic Appeal: 7/10

- I don't see a poster for your story, but the poster for your first story is really good. I love how the poster fits the story and the graphic designer put in a lot of good details. I especially like the image of the city at night!

 

Description/Foreword: 3/10

- Even though its a sequel to 3:30. All The Time We Have, you still need to put more info into your description. You should probably add another paragraph or two. I know its hard to come up with a very descriptive description, I go through that too every time I start a new story. But, you need to add more info in order for the readers to get a better idea of what is to come.

 

Characterization/Details: 9/20

- Again, I know its a sequel to your last story, but you need to add more info about the characters too. It’s important that the reader can understand the characters and picture them in their mind, without that, the reader can’t connect to the characters.

 

Plot: 20/20

- I seriously love dramas and twists! I don't really have anything to complain about. I felt sympathetic towards Dongho when he was feeling all that pain after Yoonhye left him. :)

 

Flow: 10/10

- The story flows perfectly! I like that the drama is getting intense from chapter to chapter between Dongho and Yoonhye.

 

Originality: 8/10

- I have read a lot of fanfics that have the same title or part of the title but I don't see anything similar to the other fanfics from your story, so you're safe.

 

Spelling: 15/15

- I don't see any spelling errors so you're all good!

 

77/100

 

~music101

 

~Remember to credit the shop!

~Never unsubscribe!

~Comment after you’ve picked up/seen it!