Chapter 3

Take me as I am

Luhan glared at his buddy. Kris definitely lost several kilos and seems to colapse at anytime. He had been sleepless for 3 days of the funeral, reviewing the company’s document all nights. When it ended, Kris was about to skip right away to his office. Luhan followed Kris into his father working room which was now belong to Kris, trying to figure out what happened.

"Kris, you have to rest for a while. What happened so important that you can’t leave it for tomorrow?"

" It’s just some paperwork; you know… "Kris answered hesitatingly.

" No paperwork is that rush, there must be a serious problem. You can trust me."

Kris hesitated for a minute before he told Luhan his situation. He always tried to do everything on his own but this was kind of overwhelming and he really needed some advises. Especially when he couldn’t think straight now.

"The Creative Director who has been working for us for years betrayed and left his position, dragged along all of the members of our team to Sky Diamond – our rival. " Kris heavily said, holding his anger. "What is worse, he also went with our new designs for next season collection which we intend to show next week. They took a step first to release the collection this week. That means we lost both the designs and the products ‘because the processing to the product is halfway. Dad couldn’t bear this shock and it was the reason for his heart attack, you know…"

Luhan was speechless, this was ways too much. He went to the sofa, settled beside Kris

"So what are you going to do?"

"I reviewed the pieces that set aside, hoping can find some quality designs which met the standard, but it doesn't work. The BOM decided to delay the event to find new designers then, but in such a short time it is kind of impossible."

 Kris said as he buried his face on the hands. He felt the world falling on his shoulder. 3 days seemed like 3 years but he still counldn’t do anything to save the situation.

"You know Kris, Sehunie is now working for Catier’s…"

" Sehunie? Since when? Why don’t you tell me?"

"2 years or so, we rarely meet and I forget to tell you. However, I’ll talk to him so that he can find someone for you. As this high fashion level, they can design your new collection very fast with a high class quality."

Luhan said when dialing Sehun number on his phone. Kris felt a ray of hope. It was always Luhan who took his hand when he drowned. Sehun was Luhan’s brother. Kris had known him since Sehun was in kindergarten. This was a cute, understanding, calm kid who Kris played with a lot during his high school time. He always wished to have a younger brother like this. Kris was very envious with Luhan for having Sehun as a . While like Kris, Luhan purchased BA for taking over his family chain of high class department stores; Sehun was free to follow his dream of art which he was very well gifted. Kris hadn’t seen Sehun since he went to Paris for a famous Academy of art. He didn’t know that Sehun had that huge success in career. He must have grown a lot … Kris was researching his mind to find the imagine of a high school fresh graduated Sehun when Luhan came in and told him the result of his conversation with Sehun.

" Sehunie will talk to his colleague and answer you tomorrow. Maybe he can come back to help you in a couple months. Now go find something to eat with me then go home and sleep. You look awful Kris."