The First Encounter

A deal for Love

 

 

HYOWON

 

“unnie ppali!” I impatiently yelled to her.. She’s been in her bathroom for about 30 minutes now and

I’m getting bored on waiting for her.

 

 

“If you want to be beautiful in Hongki’s eyes wait.” She answered.

 

“You better be, cause if you can’t I will drown Yoji on the tub” I grab “yoji” and wag him.

“Yoji” is my sis best bud on bed, mom give it to her 3years ago as a special gift.

 

 

“UNNIE PPALI! We are going to be late!” I’m totally bored now. Should I tear off Yoji??Nah...  Unnie will get mad..

 

 

“Let him wait” she finally came out from the bathroom wearing the clothes I give to her which of course  emphasizes on how beautiful she is.

 

 

“What are you doing?!?” I immediately get up from her bed and spank her hand from pulling the skirt lower.

 

 

“aww!! You know I never like skirt!” she complains.

 

 

“Your Hyowon today and Hyowon like skirt” I give her my half-devilish smile.

 

 

“now pplai!  I’ll be late on my exam and you’ll be late on my precious once in a lifetime date” I grab her hand and rush out the house.

 

 

Meanwhile

 

Hongki came rushing in their practice room.

 

“Where is Jaejin?” He asked the busy Seunghyun who is busy practicing with his white cool guitar. 

In the tone of his voice you can say that he is pissed off.

 

 

“He’s on the comfort room” the maknae didn’t even lay an eye on his hyung.

 

 

“youre DEAD, goaty!”

 

 

Hongki force open the door of the comfort room.

 

 

“HYUNG!” Jaejin said in surprise, his hand is still holding the zipper of his pants.

 

 

“Why did you say Yes on this message?!?!” he faces   his handy phone on Jaejin.

 

 

“but you said  to reply on every messages you will receive!”  Jaejin reasoned out.

 

 

“Not this one!”Hongki voice rises a bit.

 

 

“wae hyung? Don’t you like Hyowon? She ‘s beautiful and..” Jaejin said with blushing cheeks.

 

 

“Mind removing your hand their before saying and thinking anything else” Jaejin face shed a color of red 

and put his hands way on his pants after realizing on what his hyung is pointing out.

 

 

“And besides you don’t have a choice but to meet her now if you don’t want Minhwan to explode like a volcano for making his cousin cry “ Jaejin  continue.

 

 

“AAARRRR!” Hongki slammed the door closed.

 

 

ON the meeting place

 

 

HAWON

 

“See. See. I told you he’s will not come! He just tricks you!” I  nag at Hyowon’s who is seating on the other side of

the table, her eyes are looking on the window probably still hoping that Hongki will come.

 

 

“Hyowon lets go. You’ll be late on your exam.” I try to pull her arms.

 

 

“5minutes unnie! 5minutes! If he didn’t appear on 5 minutes we’ll leave”

 

 

 Aishh  Hyowon. What will I do with you?

 

 

“What did you ever see on him for you to wait like this !”

 

 

How dare that guy to make us wait like this! It’s been 45 minutes! 45 minutes! GOD! I don’t have such patience for this!

 

If there’s another thing that I’m not good about it’s my PATIENCE.

I don’t like waiting; I always tend to lose my temper on things that keep me waiting and making me annoyed.

 

 

Just one more minute and I will really lose patience. LEE HONGKI  you better arrive  now as in NOW or else…..

 

 

“UNNIE! His here!” HYowon’s expression is priceless. It’s like she see a Greek God that came down from Olympus.

 

“where? I didn’t see any sign of him” I focus my eyes on the direction she’s looking.

 

 “There!” she pointed

 

“He’s now passing on the third store before this” 

 

 

Okay… I officially now called my sister an EXPERT on seeing people blocks away particularly LEE HONGKI. 

Gosh.. How can she identify that it’s him? I barely see a walking hair on the direction she’s pointing.

 

 

“Unnie..”she faces me and  places her hands on my shoulder.

 

“ I need to go before he caught us , remember  the things that I told you earlier” her face is serious.

 

“If he touches your legs don’t get mad, just say “higher”..

 

If he hugs you, hug him more tightly…

 

If he kisses you, kiss back. …”

 

“Hyowon!”  I can’t believe on what my sister just said!

 

 

“ande..ande” she waves her head from left to right.

 

“the kissing should be done by me. So unnie when he kisses you , you run. Don’t ever try to punch on the stomach and face or kick him on his, you know” She immediately stand up and leave with a big smile like the of Ronald McDonald.

 

 

3 minutes after Hyo leave the small bell suspended on the door rings. The girls on the next table started to

murmur, I turn around and see Hongki walking straight right to me.

 

 

“Hon—“ I bit my tounge, I  almost forgot what Hyo said..

 

“aa,oppa?” I stare to him clueless.  His expression is not the thing you want to see in a guy when you’re having your dates.

 

 Dahh. You should be glad youre dating my sister!

 

Without second thought he grabs my arms, pull me up and drag me outside the café. I can see all the girls gasp in surprise, others started to curse.

 

He drags me several blocks away from the café.

 

“Where are we going?” I asked while trying to keep pace on his gigantic steps.  He didn’t answer.

 

 

 The environment starts to change from stores line-up in every block to houses lying endlessly along the horizon.

We took a right turn to the small corner between a large house and a small convenient store.

 

 

Immediately he throws me against the wall and pinned me up. Our body is so close that my heart begins to beat fast and my mind started to think in a different way.

 

 

OH MY GOD! IS HE A ??!? LORD.. no PLEASE. NO! I DON’T WANT TO BE !

 

 

He lowers his head and leans closer to me. O.O IS HE going TO kiss me??O.O GAHHHHHH!!! SAVE ME!!!!

 

 

“I..

 

I gulp hearing his cold serious voice.

 

“…Don’t LIKE YOU…  Youre not even worth it..So get lose” His words echoed all over and since my ear.

 

All of my blood rise to my head upon hearing what he says. Since I’m a good girl let me do this one..

 

“AWWWW!!!” he shouts in pain, his hands now holding on in his precious organs. HUUUH! You deserve that!

 

YOur the one that is not worthit for my sis!

 

I said nothing and hurriedly walk away….