Thank you hug

A deal for Love

 

uwwaaaaahhh!!!!!!!!! 

I'm back! I'm back! 

I finally can update more often n______n

and guys have you seen this?

I want to be a part of this too....... :D

oh well, here's an update for you.

hope you like it (:

 

fpcjl1.jpg

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

HONGKI

It’s been a week since I saw “my fiancé”  yet my mind still can’t seem to process my new discovery.  Fate must be messing with me right now. Out of all people in the world, again, why would it have to be CHOI HAWON??? I mean c’mon why her? Why not HYOWON instead, they basically the same except for the fact Hyowon likes me. And FYI, she’s way sweeter and thoughtful compared to that  hard-headed girl!

 

 Aish! At least she’s more beautiful… Wait!!!!!!! Lee Hongki have you lost your mind???  How can you say that? There twins for goddamn sake! That monster ,more beautiful.???? Psh.

 

My mouth is talking gibberish now, did it?

 

Speaking of the devil… Here she comes with Jonghun AGAIN (rolled eyes) smiling like there’s no tomorrow. Aish! Stop that smiling of yours, lady! Your making “others”(namely LEE Hongki) confused.

 

I have to admit after seeing that picture something did change, changes that even I is not that fully aware off.

 

“I know right, that movie is so boring I almost fell asleep.”  I heard her laugh.  We are sitting at the big round table on the cafeteria, eating lunch.  Is she not even shy to admit that she fell asleep while watching movie?

 

“you did fell asleep” Jonghun laughed.

 

“I did?” I can see Hawon face reddens.

 

This is the 3rd time I heard them talking about the movie they watched. Are they dating? Already???? Did Jonghun even know that Hawon like him? How do I know? Well thanks to Minhwan, who got drank and started to spill out secrets the night the four boys decided to have a sleep over at my apartment, good thing JOnghun,Jaejin and Seunghyun are asleep that time.

 

 

HAWON

 

“So oppa~~do you want to go out later? I heard there’s a new accessories shop downtown who’s selling good skull design” Hyowon said, trying to get Hongki’s attention but the jerk is just staring at me and Jonghun. What the heck?

 

I give him a glare and signal him to talk to her but then he just focus his attention to another way. Not listening, eeh?

 

“ouch!!!” he immediately rub his leg and glare. “you’re dead” he muttered.

 

“wrong move” -_-

 

FAST FORWARD……

 

I happily walk towards the bus stop. I ‘m going to meet Jonghun at the train station, he said his going to show me something making me more excited. After he invited me to eat some pizza after class we got closer and comfortable with each other. And eating, watching movies or just strolling at a park whenever were not busy become a new habit of ours.

 

My thoughts were disturbed when a certain someone grabs at the neck of my uniform, stopping me from walking and almost making me choke.

 

“yay!” I tried to turn my head to the left only to see the “devil” smirking.

 

“Let me go!” I tried to smash his hand but failed.

 

Still holding at the neck of my uniform he started to walk back at school.

 

”yah! Where are we going? Let me go!” I yelled louder but then he just ignored me.

 

I yelled louder and louder, people walking on the same street starts to notice us.

 

“Shut up” he warned. And because I’m such an obedient girl I yelled louder.

And that’s the reason why we are walking like this; his right arm on my neck and hand is on my mouth preventing me from shouting and guess what he almost banged my head near his chest making it harder to yell and walk.

 

“for God damn sake. Let me go!” I managed to yell out.

 

He did let me go only to be push down inside his car.

 

Aish!

 

 Shortly he starts driving.

 

“Did you know this is called kidnapping?” I glared at the concentrated driving Hongki only to gain a stare.

 

After a 10minute drive I found myself standing at his living room.

 

He signals me to sit and I obey. If I want to get out of here soon I must follow him or else I will not be able to meet with Jonghun tonight and that can’t happen, certainly not.

 

I decided to open the television and luckily I found a good movie to watch. I heard the door from his room open and after a minute or so Hongki is now sitting on the left side of the sofa, looking at the television.

 

“Are you going to ask me to do your assignment again?” he didn’t respond.

 

“Cook dinner?” again, he just stare at the tv like he did not hear anything.

 

“Make me clean your room?” No response.

 

“Clean the whole house?” No response

 

“Do projects?” No response.

“Do your laundry?” No response.

 

No response.

No response.

No response.

No response.

 

AAAAAHHHHH!!!!!

 

“Yah! If you’re not going to give me orders don’t bother me!” I was about to stand but his hand prevented me to do so.

 

“why did you kick me a  while ago?” His glare at me, no scratch that. In fact he stares at me, the stares I’ve been receiving these past few days from him. It was like he was trying to analyze me.

 

“It’s because you’re ignoring Hyowon. His telling you something and you just stare at us like an idiot.” I rolled my eyes.

 

“Don’t ever think of standing from that seat unless I told you to” He let go of my hands and start to watch again.

 

An hour and a half has passed and here I’m still sitting on the same spot.

 

Lately, Hongki is acting weird like this. Usually he would make me do stupid things, commanding a lot but now this is the 3rd time he told/force me to go to his apartment doing nothing, just sitting at the sofa beside him while he watch programs which I do think his not even interested off.

 

I look at my watch, past 6. Oh my God! I’m an hour late! Jonghun would be mad! That’s it! I’m leaving!

I look at my left only to found out a sleeping Hongki. Good thing his asleep. 

 

FAST FORWARD…..

 

I run as fast as I could, worrying if Jonghun would even wait for me. I scan the train station. And luckily I found him standing on the entrance of the station. I smiled.

 

I run toward him and was greeted with a smile.

 

“oppa, miahnae” I bow.

 

“something came up,miahnae”

 

“ Kenchana..” he smiled, making my heart melt more. I smiled in return.

 

“Where are we going, by the way?” I curiosly asked.

 

He smiled then lead me inside. We got at the train and then got out at the next station.

 

I curiosly follow him, we made a stop at a small ice cream shop.

 

“I heard you love ice cream too. They say the ice cream here is one of the best” He smiled then drag me inside.

 

Indeed the ice cream here was jjang!

 

 

I look at my watch, 8:45pm. Two hours and a half have passed so fast. I never thought just sitting here, eating a delicious ice cream can be this fun. Sure I do eat and have a good talk with my friends but this time is different. It’s because the person you’re with is someone special.

 

 Jonghun notices it and ask me if I want to go home. I nod, as much as I don’t want this night to end but  Minari and Hyoyeon might be worrying by now for I didn’t have the chance to tell them I’m going late.

 

I insist on paying the bill this time, Jonghun didn’t seem to like it but end up on giving up on what I want he does know that I would never back down.

 

 

 

We are walking the street near our house. Talking about anything under the sun we are having a good quality time when Jonghun notices that we already  passes my house making me felt embarrass a bit. Gosh! He might think I have no sense of direction.

 

Soon we are already standing on the front of our house.

“So see you tomorrow, I guess?” he said.

 

“ne. thanks for today ,oppa.” I beamed him the sweetest smile I can give.

 

 

“That’s nothing, after all you’re the one who pay” a little shy he scratches the back of his neck, while looking down

 

I smiled at his act, “then I guess you’re the one who will be paying next time” I giggled.

 

“why are you laughing?” he curiously asked.

 

“Nothing. I’m just happy today” I smiled at him.

 

“Well then, I’m happy that I’m making you happy today”

 

“Who said you’re the reason of my happiness?” the smile on his face vanish.

 

“I’m not?” I nod. Making him pouts. Whaaa!kyeopta.

 

“Nah,just kidding.” I laughed. The smile on his face appeared once more. It’s good that I’m seeing him smile like this.

 

“Well,oppa I should go in. Thanks again for bringing me to the shop and here in home. Take care” I slightly bow.

 

“Don’t mention it. Have a good sleep,ha won” He smiled then starts to walk.

 

I watch him take a few steps away and then he stops.

 

“Oh,one more thing” he turn around then walk close to me.

 

“What is it,oppA?” I curiosly asked.

 

“This” and to my surprise he pull me in to a hug. Making my heart beats fast. Is Choi Jonghun hugging me right now? ‘em I dreaming?

 

“a thank you hug, I’m glad I can make you happy” he said.

 

“It’s actually the ice cream not you” I joked. I sense him smiling on what I said. If this is a dream please don’t wake me up because it feels so good around his arms.