The beginning

A deal for Love

 

 

The door of the house open wide, Hyowon enter with a tired look on her face.

“It’s already late. Where have you been?” Hawon asked, she is seating on their cozy sofa with a book blocking her face.

 

“UNNIE! “Hyowon toss herself beside her sister.

 

“Why are you here so EARLY?!?!?!  Where’s my Hongki??  Is he on my room, waiting for me???  How’s the date?

Did he already hug ME? Kiss ME?  I mean by Me is you unnie.. Well of course it’s not literally ME but since you

pretended as me it’s technically Me” Hyowon said it all without even stopping.

 

 

“Aish! SHUT uP! Can’t you see I’m reading?!” She glared at her sis next to her. 

When it comes to reading don’t ever mess with Hawon’s, she definitely won’t like it.

 

 

“Then just tell me what happened!” Hyowon raise her voice a little.

 

 

“Are you yelling at me?” In an instant Hyowon changes her tone, hug her unnie’s right arm and rub her head to it.

 

 

“aaa. Ani unnie~ you know I would never do that.” She continues rubbing her head.

 

 

“So now tell me what happen. Please?” she looks at Hawon’s with her puppy-like eyes.

 

 

“Don’t worry you will never get out with that jerk again”

 

 

“WHATTT??” Hyowon accidentally pushes her sister hard.

 

 

“DID HE DUMP ME? UNNIE!!! WHAT DID YOU DO?” Hyowon is already throwing tantrums.

 

 

“I kicked him in his balls…..

 

“WHAT??? You KICKED him in his balls!!!! “ O.O

 

Hyowon totally freak out after hearing those words. Again, she started to wag her sister like a doll.

 

“YOU KICK HIM? *wags*

 

YOU KICK HIM? *wags*

 

YOU KICK HIM? *wags*

 

YOU KICK HIM? *wags*

 

 

YOU KICK HIM!!! *wags**wags**wags*

 

*endless wags*

 

 

“HYoo-ooowon! S—stops wagging!” Hawon yelled in between wags.

 

 

“He said he don’t like you and that you’re not worth it!

 

 

Hyowon expression got gloomy.

 

 

 The word “don’t like” is fine but not “the not worth it”! I got pissed off and kick him. There, that’s what happens” 

 

“You shouldn’t kick him! Why didn’t you beg? Asked for second chance?” Hawon can’t believe what her sister is trying to say.

 

“How can you say that? If there’s one person who didn’t deserve someone It’s HIM!  He doesn’t deserve you Hyowon. His is a heartless, stupid ugly and a total JERK!”

 

‘CHOI HAWON!!’ Hyowon shouted in top of her lungs.

 

“You ruined MY DATE, KICK my Love and now you call him a JERK!! You know that I’ve been trying so hard to have a day with him and this is my one and only chance. But what did you do?? YOU RUINED EVERYTHING!

 

“I HATE YOU!”

Hyowon immediately runs to her room upstairs not giving a chance for Hawon to say a word.

  

 

HAWON

 

 

I stare blankly at the window near me not minding whatever is going on in my surrounding.

 

Our Math class is been going for 2 hours straight and  my ears are already tired to listen with all the computations and formula Mrs. Jung trying to explain.  

 

Why in the world do we need to study TRIGONOMETRY for 2HOURs straight?  Duh…. I don’t even need it on my daily life!

 

“psst! Hawon~aa”    A short haired girl with a thick eyeglasses on front of my desk whisper calling me.

 

‘Kenchana?”

 

I nod in response.

 

“sure? “

 

I sighed.

 

“O-kay. Tell me, now” Wonhee whisper.  Wonhee is my BBF aside from Hyo and we’ve been friends for since junior high.

 

 You may ask how we became friends, I'm a geek loner in our school back in junior high but when Haneul transfered she didn't even hesitate to approach and make friends with me and so as they say the rest is history.

 

 

She lean back on her chair and pretended playing it by rocking slowly, her head is looking at the board.

 

“Hyowon is not talking to me” I sighed.

 

 

“How long?” she continues on rocking the chair.

 

 

“5 days” I sighed.  This is the first time Hyo ignored me totally. As in TOTALLY!  No morning greetings, no annoying

detailed stories on what happen on her her day, no smiles, no hugs!

 

She didn’t even call me when she is video chatting with dad on the net, which is every night.

Usually she will drag me up into the computer just so she can say that we are together and a one happy family. 

 

 

“aww. That’s bad.. I bet, you did something really stupid to make her react like that” Wonhee concluded.

 

 

“yap, it’s really bad and NO it’s not stupid. He deserves it” I looked at Wonhee’s back then….

 

 

“AWWW!” A flying eraser hit my face and then landed on my uniform.

 

 

“Ms. CHOI!”  I can see Ms. Jung nostrils widen up, she is known as one of the most scary terror teacher in school and hates students not listening especially on her class. 

 

“I told you to listen!” Her voice echoed all over the room.

 

 

 

Her piercing eyes looks so scary that if could talk to you it will definitely say “GET OUT! BEFORE I MAKE YOU EAT CHALK”.

 

 

“Now go clean yourself”  Ms.Jung try to say calmly.

 

I immediately stand up and excuse myself from the class.

 

 I don’t have a plan on going back to that boring class so I walk really slow while trying to find wipe out the chalk dust on my uniform.

 

“ooh. It’s you.” the man in front of me said.

 

“ne??” I look up and see Jonghun, smiling.  

 

“Let me guess, Ms. Jung right?”

 

“yeah.” I give him a smile.

 

“That eraser-throwing-habit thing of her hits me also once” He smiled again and handed me his handkerchief.

 

“ooh. Kamsahamnida” I shyly said.

 

“Hmm. I’m heading to the cafeteria. Do you want to come?”

 

“me?” Okay, wait. Before anything else SLAPS me! Is this a dream?

‘Am I actually standing in front of CHOI JONGHUN, using his handkerchief and just been asked to join him on the cafeteria or I’m still daydreaming on our classroom??

 

Kyaaaaaa!!!! Thank you Ms. Jung! :D

 

 

 

 

Ehem! Self test.. Self test..

 

 

Okay , back to reality.

 

 

“sure” I smiled and gladly start walking with him..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hi there  ^ ^

 

ammff.  I know this chapter is boring :| It's more like a filler..

 

 

 

.