Books books books

A deal for Love

 

 

“Hyowon~aaaahh!!”  Yuri slams the door wide open. The whole class looks at her with surprise including our Math teacher.

 

“PARK YURI-SSI!!”

 

 Yuri face turned pale while the whole class laughs out loud.

 

“You’re late!!! And making a scene!!”  She immediately says sorry and keeps on bowing.

 

“Now go kneel there with your books!” The teacher pointing out on the corner of the room near the trash can.

 

“But ..but I’m just  5minutes late”  she tried to reason out but is defeated by the deathly glares the teacher is directing to her.

 

 

Hyowon

 

I watch Yuri drags her feet in the end of the room with her shoulders slouching, lowering her head while muttering continuously

blabbing out her complaints.

 

She gave me a pity look like she was saying Hyowon~aaah… you make me shout! Come and join me”.

 

Hmm.. Join her??.... I think I pass.  .I shook my head and gave her mischievous smile before laying my head in my desk.

 

 

1hour later

 

 

“Goodbye class. .. the loud voice of our teacher wakes me up.

 

Is it time already?!?  I slowly get up and saw our teacher heading for the door; Yuri is already on the seat next to me.

 

Don’t forget your assignment next meeting” The teacher reminded us before stepping out the room.

 

“I thought you’re having a little pray conference with the trash can” I joked. She immediately gives me glares.

 

“This is all your fault.” She rolled her eyes.

 

“my fault?? How can it be my fault? You’re the one who shouted like a crazy maniac on the first place…

and besides you’re really are late. How can it be my fault? “I crossed my arms near my chest.

 

“You lied to me! You said you have an important matter to do that’s why you ditch out my shopping offer last Friday!“ I can see she’s

disappointed.

 

“I do have some important matter to be taken care of that day, my dear”

 

“Hhhhuuh! You lied again! How can you do this to me?!? I thought ‘secret’s’ don’t exist in us!” her voice is beginning to raise a little.

 

Okay, seriously. Why is Yuri acting like this?

 

“yah! Yuri! What are you complaining about? Are we on the same timeline? I really don’t know what you are talking about.

Clarify please ---“

 

“You didn’t tell me you go out with Hongki Oppa last Friday!!” How could ---- I instantly put my right hand to as she

was saying it out way too loud.

 

 I hurriedly scan the surroundings for eavesdroppers while she keeps on trying to talk and talk and shower my hands with

some of her saliva, which is by the way really so grouse.

 

To end the misery my hand is receiving I put my hand out of .------  ‘ CALL!!HONG---- I put my hands tightly on her face again.

Aisshh. Shut up Yuri! Shut up!  She tried to lift my hands off as it is blocking her air entrance.

Oops, miahnae I didn’t know I’m trying to suffocate you.

 

 

 “Ssshh..I’m goanna release you’re not so talkative mouth and tell you everything, so can you keep down a little?” She nods in response.

 

She gulps in airs as soon as I release her.

 

“Now..*inhale*tell me*inhale * *exhale* Everything..* *inhale * *exhale**inhale * *exhale*

 

So I began telling her everything… from the day unnie meet with Oppa as me until the first memorable date we had last night.

Well it was sort of everything, except I didn’t tell her the part which I practically eat alone..and lonely because he left me

without any explanation.

 

“Aisssh. You should have told me. It would have been more fun if I was with you guys”. She pokes then smiles.

 

“If I told you about it, it would be suicidal, my dear. “ I .  

 

“Choi Hyowon do remember that you’re not the only hot blooded mammal dreaming to have Hongki oppa,

I’m still here” she patted my cheek, giving me a naughty smile.

 

“yah! Park Yuri!!” I slap her hands out of my cheeks. She just gave me a naughty smile, again.

FYI, Yuri had an admiration on Hongki too, actually that’s the reason we meet each other. I can still clearly remember how we met.

 

 

“please..please..please.pleaseeeeeeee. unnie” I look her with puppy eyes. Here I’m again pleading to her to come with me.

 

“how many times do I have to tell you I don’t want to be drag along with you just for your not so handsome ice cold prince” she

turned me down for nth time.

 

“but Minhwan is performing with there too!”  I tried to pursue her more.     

        

“He already knows I will not come” she rolled her eyes.

 

“now here’s a coin- she handed me a coin,-- go  buy and drag someone else,  whoever you want to bother with just go and leave.”

She starts reading again, ignoring my whimper.

 

“arrr! Fine!”- I stand up—“You’re such a killjoy! It’s a lot better when MOM's here!” Now I get your attention. Aheeh,

 

 Immediately she lowers her books down with her dragger eyes. Oooppss. Wrong statement.

 

-----

“Aish! I’m not asking a lot from her! “I tried to kick every stones in my way to discharged out my irritation.

 

“I just want her to come because she needs it! Is it that much?!?” ---“arrr!” I slightly ruffle my hair, still annoyed

.

“and why the she give me a coin?!? She should at least give me a dollar for a ‘friend’!” I throw the coin.

 

“oww!”-oooh shots! I think I hit someone.

 

I quickly run to the girl who is rubbing her head, near the entrance of the bar.

 

“uhhmm. Excuse me. Did I just hit you?”  duh! Of course you hit her big-time! Pabo! –I mentally slap myself..

 

—she quickly turns around upon hearing my stupid question. Wow, she’s pretty… and tall. Her shoulder length straight hair is

slightly messy due to rubbing but never the less her innocent looking face still looks good.

 

“Should I answer a ‘no’ for that? She gives me a blunt look then laugh. Okay, she’s weird.

 

If it would be unnie that I hit I’m probably on my way to the hospital now, limping.

 

“miahnae~ --I laugh out too after reassuring that she’s fine.

 

“that’s okay. I’m Yuri,by the way. Park Yuri, the future lover of Lee HOngki” she joked, reaches out her hand to me.

 

“uhhm.. I’m Hyowon. Choi Hyowon your rival” We both laugh out loud.

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------

 

Hawon

It has been two days since we got caught stalking them and luckily he did not neither contact me nor boss me around,

and I have to say that was a good thing. Well, maybe he already forgives me for poking his the last time.  

Nice, I never thought that he is a forgiving person after all.

 

“Hawon~aaah” ---“mmm?”--My thought was distracted upon hearing Wonhee voice.

 

“Let’s go to the mall after class” she requested.

 

“Why for?”--- “ I brake my other reading glasses yesterday. I need to buy a new”

 

“oohh. Okay” I gave her a sweet smile.

 

After class

 

“Kahja Hawon’ Wonhee is been waiting for me on the door for some time now.

She waited for me till I finish cleaning the whole room as a punishment for sleeping on our Home room class a while ago.

It’s because of that Filthy Chicken eater ! that I only have 4 hours of sleep. He continue on forcing me to play video games on Hyo’s

room for a damn bet! And guess what, I loss the bet. == Now I have to do the dishes and groceries for the whole ing month!

 

“coming~” I rhythm-ly sang in response.

 

We are about to ride to the bus when my phone rings. “Chakaman~” I fished out my phone on my bag.

 

Calling..

 

Napeun byung-shin (bad jerk)

 

Aish! I thought he already eaten by Lucifer in hell!

 

“yeoboseyo~” I tried to say in a clam manner.

 

“come here. Ppali!” he said in a very demanding voice-‘I can’t—“ beeeeppp.—before I could finish he immediately shut his phone up.

After some seconds, I receive a text message from the jerk telling me to come on the address he has given.

 

“arrrr!” I kick the pole near the bus stop.

 

“What’s the matter?” Wonhee clueless-ly asked.

 

“I just heard a very jerkiest voice “I irritated –ly say.

 

“Excuse me miss, are you going to ride? “The bus driver asked out.

 

“hawon~ah?”

 

“you go ahead Wonhee. SOmething unexpected came up. Miahnae” I feel really sorry for her, we rarely go out together espicially on malls.

 

“it’s okay, no need to worry. I’ll be going now then, bye” she give me a hug and a warm smile before leaving.

 

------------------------

“yah! What do you want?!?” I impatiently half-yelled at the sitting lazy on the couch. We are now in...hhmmm.

wait, is this by any chance his apartment?

 

He gave me a blank look then handed me a piece of paper which I took and read it out.

 

“You have to be kidding me.” I look at him with annoyance.

 

“A 20 pages handwritten book report, due tomorrow!” –“no! I don’t want to do this!” I slammed the paper down on the table beside me.

 

“it’s your punishment. Whether you like it or not you have to do it”  His eyes never leaving the screen of his TV.

 

“Are you crazy?!? I still have some projects to do. And do you actually think I will do it for you when I come home?” I rolled my eyes

 

“who said you’ll be doing that in your house? Your will not leave here until you finishes that”

 

“What did you just say?” mY blood started to ride on my head. Did he want me to rot in here with him?? O.O. Arrr.

This guy is making my string of patient very short.

 

“youre such a hard-headed slave. Should I end our deal here?”  He gives me a very irritating smile.

 

“arrr! --- I grab the paper on the table –“do those in the dining, by the way” he pointed on the back of a black colored divider.

 

“arrrr! You’re such an !” I stomp my feet hard while walking. I’m so gonna get back to you in other way! 

_________________________________________________

hhmmm. update ^^ 

I don't know what to say ==