Dads

A deal for Love

 

Hi guys :D  I honestly don’t know how to start on what I’m going to say but… I think I should close this fanfic :| should I? I feel like I’m not doing my job for updating toooooooooooo slow that you guys probably forget what happen on the past chapters BUT I gonna give a shot to update before deciding to close it or not.

 

CHAPTER RECAP(I’m posting this so you can recall what happen on each chapter)

 

Chapter 1: Hawon met Jonghun, Hongki finally agree on going out with Hyowon

Chapter 2: Hawon pretend to be her twin Hyowon, meet Hongki, got pissed off by him and kicked him

Chapter 3: Hyowon get mad because of what Hawon did, Hawon and Jonghun got a little interaction

Chapter 4: Hawon got a deal with Hongki for her sister lovelife sake

Chapter 5: . Hongki started to pissed and command Hawon

Chapter 6: . Hyowon and Hongki "first date"  with stalkers tagging along part 1

Chapter 7: Hyowon and Hongki "first date"  with stalkers tagging along part 2

Chapter 8: Story on how Hyo meet her bestfriend Yuri, Hawon messes up Hongki book report

Chapter 9: story of how Hongki know that the girl he meets at the cafeteria is not Hyowon

Chapter 10: Hongki and his friends dad transfer him on his :fiance" school

Chapter 11: Jonghun and Hawon first date

Chapter 12: Hongki discovered who his fiance is

Chapter 13: New fanfic

Chapter 14: Jonghun& Hawon moments

-­­-­­­-­­­----­­­­---­­­­­­­­--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hawon 

 

“Jerk. Pig.  Stupid. Ugly. Lazy narcisstic with a big fatty …” Uggggh!!! Curse you Lee Hongki! I’m so going to struggle you to death after I’m done with this.

 

“Hey you there! Hurry up with that dishes!! Do you want to get fired?!!!” the fat semi-hair less guy yelled at me.

 

“I’m not working here ahjussi!” I yelled at the semi-hair less guy  that is now too busy yelling the other staff. This is all Hongki’s fault! That jerk, he forced me to eat at a restaurant and then when it’s about time to pay he ran away! AGGGHHHH! That jerk! and because I didn’t have any money with me I ended up this way,  washing dishes to compensate on what we eat.

 

After washing hundred and thousands of plates I somehow survived and now is on my way home while my mind is currently planning ways on how to revenge. My thoughts were interrupted by the sudden ring of my phone; I fished it out on the pocket of my jacket.

 

“hello.”

 

“unnie!! Eodiya?!!”

 

“omo! Your voice! It’s so loud! “ I complained.  I wonder what’s going on, she seems so excited.

 

“go home NOW! As in NOW!” she said before cutting the line without saying goodbye.

 

It was already past 8 when I get off the bus, I walk slowly as I stare at our house that is only a block away and for no reason I feel nervous staring at it. It’s been 2 years since we transfer here; it was too small compared to our old house somehow I missed that house where I grew up with but the memories still too fresh and sad that it prevent me from coming back.

 

Still feeling nervous I slowly turn the knob and open the door.  I’m carefully removing my shoes when a particular laughter escape from the kitchen and echoed throughout the house.

 

I quickly ran to the kitchen, I knew it. This is probably the reason why I’m nervous.

 

“dad..” I manage to utter out. Instantly the smile on his face went out and was replaced by a stern expression as he looks at me.

 

“Good evening dad. What brought you here?”  

 

“it’s because I miss you guys” he said then shifted his smiling face at Hyo.  Liar.  You can never fool me dad, I know exactly why you’re here and like before I will do anything to stop you.

 

“Did you receive the e-mail I sent you?” he asked.

 

“No.” I lied.

 

“but unnie I thought----- I’m tired, I going up” I cut off Hyo, preventing her from speaking the truth.

 

“Geez, another problem to face.”  I sighed and immediately dozed off to sleep.

 

 

 

THE NEXT DAY………

 

It was already lunch time when I woke up, today is Saturday a perfect day to relax. I went downstairs and saw Hyo watching a re-run of one of the program she loved.

 

“where’s Minhwan?” I asked.

 

“band practice” she said eyes still focus on the tv.

 

“what a surprise youre not tagging along” I jokingly said.

 

“it’s because MY Hongki is not there”

 

“eeh? Why?” I curiously asked. Hyo just shrugged her shoulders.

 

“what about dad?”

 

“on a Meeting” psh. he still have guts to say he misses us when the truth was all obvious, he was here is for business, always.

 

After eating my brunch(breakfast+lunch) I change my clothes and head out in my favorite coffee shop together with Wonhee. We are talking on the progress of our project together with the seniors.

 

“really? Aww. How I wish my partner is as nice as yours “ I said before sipping my cappuccino.

 

“why?Is hongki giving you a hard time?” she curiously asked.

 

“More than you ever thought”

 

 

 

Meanwhile…..

 

Hongki
 

“Where are we going?” I asked. I’m currently on my dad’s car heading to somewhere.  He seems not to hear my question and did not response. For some reason I can sense dad is feeling anxious today probably because of business, it’s always like this and will always be. I remembered what my mom told me before “his doing that because he loves you”. How I wish mom was right but from what I see I’m nothing but a property to him, a property he can sold to anyone anytime he can.

 

The car went to a stop in front of a restaurant. We head inside and were now on a small private room sitting side by side. Soon a middle aged man entered the room, my dad immediately stand up, smiled then bowed and gesture the man to sit down across the table.

 

I bowed my head for courtesy, he smiled in return.

 

“so,is this your son Mr. Lee?” he asked dad. Okay, I have a bad feeling about this.

 

“yes, Mr.Choi” Choi.. Choi… hmm.. what a common surname.

 

Wait..

 

What’s Hyowon and Hawon surname again? Isn’t it Choi?

 

 Damn.

 

I knew it.

 

“Your son is quite handsome” he complimented. At any rate, my smile would automatically plaster upon hearing such complement but now all my insides in a riot. If this man here right now then any minute by now Hawon would be here!

 

Then she would see me! Oh no. that can’t be. I should get out here NOW.

 

“Where is your daughter, by the way?” dad asked. Hawon’s dad was about to answer when his phone ring.

“Please, excuse me” he said then answers the phone.

 

“What? Find her and hurry” he commanded and then ends the call.

 

 He clears his throats smiled at my dad then said, “I’m sorry Mr. Lee, I think my daughter will be late for some minutes, she’s enjoying herself at the mall nearby that’s why.”

 

“that’s okay Mr. Choi, my son and I are not in a hurry anyways.” Dad responsed.

 

“dad, can I go to the restroom?” I calmly asked, I made sure Mr. choi heard my voice in that way dad would be shy to decline my request.

 

“sure,but be quick” he fake his smile.

 

“ne” and with that I storm out of the room. I observe the place, looking if dad put some guard’s around luckily this time he didn’t. I quickly ran to the mall nearby, I need to find Hawon before her dad’s man find her. I can’t let her meet my dad she may know I’m the guy her dad setting up with.

 

 

ON  THE OTHER HAND…..

 

Hawon

 

 After our butts ache for sitting in hours on the shop we decided to go have some walk on the mall.  We were looking at one of the boutiques when a two tall man wearing a black suit appear on our side.

 

Wonhee got scared and hide on my back. The two scary guys bowed at us.

 

“good afternoon, little miss. We are here to fetch you”

 

“fetch me?”Are this dad’s guards or not? or maybe a kidnapper! God I don’t want to be kidnap again! Yes I’ve been kidnap before that is one hell scary experience and NO I don’t want to be kidnap again.I hold tight at Wonhee’s hand and in an instant I push the guys away and run as fast as I can.

 

“w-we should.. be safe in here” I said, trying to catch my breath. . If there’s one safe place to hide it would be the girl’s bathroom. For sure the kidnapers won’t get in there especially if there’s a bunch of girls always in here.

 

“w-who ….are.. thos-e.. guys?” Wonhee asked, still frightened.

 

“I don’t know” I hope it’s not one of the bad guys, it may be better if it’s one of dad’s guards at least I know who my kidnapper is.

 

15 minutes passed, I carefully look outside and so far there’s no sign of the black suits man so we decided to go out and just go home for our own safety.

 

Big mistake…

 

Just when I was about to ride a taxi someone forcefully push me inside the taxi. Whaaaa!!! They caught me! And this is lame! Kidnappers using taxi to run away!
 

“ Let me go!!!” I was ready to fight and hit the bad guys but I heard a rather irritating familiar voice

 

“it’s me..”

 

“Lee Hongki?” Okay, definitely going to hit him.

 

he hold my wrists then complained, “ouch! Why are you punching me???!!”

 

“You scared me like !”

 

“Not my fault” he arrogantly said.

 

“Not your fault??? You’re the one who forcefully pushes me inside like a kidnapper would do!”

 

“you’re supposed to ride this anyways, you should be thankful I  help you get inside” he smirked. This jerk, I’m totally going to salvage you any minute by now.

 

“thankful my ” I rolled my asked and tried to contain my anger. But come to think of it I guess I must be thankful to him at least it’s him and not one of those black suits guys trying to abduct me.