My “fiancé”

A deal for Love

 

It’s been exactly 2weeks since Hongki and his friends transferred and so far

things are going well….boring.

 

Aish! This is so boring! “ he carelessly flip the next page of his book.  Their teacher just asks them to do a “baby thesis” before the end of the year, which is the very reason why he is stock on the library now. This school is way more boring than my previous school, he thought.

 

 

”Aish! Boring.boring. boring. .bo……ring…..” He continues on complaining while flipping the page of his book carelessly.

 

 

“Yah! Can you shut your mouth and read!” his partner said a little louder than a whisper.  The school is been trying out a new program in which seniors will be paired with juniors for some reason he not too interested to know.

 

He shift his eyes to the person sitting beside him.. ‘Are you yelling at me?”

 

“yeah, got a problem with that?” she bit back.

 

“yah! Choi Hawon just because you cheated and won the game yesterday doesn’t mean you can yell at your “master” like that” he warned.

 

“Yes. I CAN yell at you but way more louder than that and NO I did not cheat, you’re just weak on TEKEN, admit it” she smirks.

 

“You’re so going to payback later” he rolled his eyes and shift his attention on the windows; his right hand supported his face making him back face her.

 

He didn’t bother to argue anymore. His thoughts and energy are already wasted on trying to figure out on who the hell is his “fiancé” his father keep on pestering him about.

 

At first he didn’t care at all about this stupid fiancée thing but  his father keep on saying good thing about her not to mention he keep on mentioning that she is “different” and extremely beautiful, making him curios. If not for his mother he would really think that his dad have interest on her.

 

HONGKI

 

Aish!” I feel more irritated because of this boring stuff. I mean, who the hell think of this lame project?? And why of all juniors this woman has to be my partner?  

 

Then this “fiancée’ thingy added up. Aish! Why just can’t dad show me who she is. I can’t wait to see her and slap to my dad that his wrong, I bet I will never like her.

 

 I do think that the feelings are mutual between the two of us. I mean, who in the world would like to be married to a COMPLETE STRANGER at a young age just for the sake of a company like your whole life depends on it.

Geez. I don’t want it. Money is not the root of happiness after all.

 

God, this whole thing is making my head hurts.

 

I suddenly stand up from my seat and was about to leave.

 

“yah! Where are you going?” she tug the end of my coat, preventing me from going anywere.

 

“None of your business” I rolled my eyes and pull my sleeves out.

 

 “Fine. At least there’s no more pest, pestering my life “ I retorted at her

comment.

 

“What did you just say?” I turn my head back to face her.

 

“youre.a.pest” okay, this is just on. You’re going to have the hardest days of your life. 

 

“I’ll remember that” I smirk, looking like I’m going to do something bad, I took a step forward ,gaining a slightly scared face from her and then I walk away. I didn’t bother to argue with her since I’m not on the mood.

 

As soon as my feet leave the library my phone ring. I fished it out, it was my dad and it was a MSM with a title “Your fiancé”. So the scumbag (oopss. Sorry for the word, it’s a product of irritation just in case you ask) finally showing who she is. I bet she’s ugly.

 

HOLY MACAROONS!! How in the world these kinds of woman exist? She’s..

she’s..Beatiful.

 

I have to admit dad taste is not bad.

The picture shows a girl in an open field, wearing brown long skirt hugging the shape of her waist, paired with a lime green simple shirt, covering her all the way to her upper knees is a green coat complementing her white milky skin.

 

Her face … it’s so calm.  Her cheeks shading off a pink color,

 

Her smile is one of a kind, for no reasons seeing her smile makes my mood lift up.

 

Not to mention her eyes, her eye which is kind off familiar with me. I’m certain

I’ve seen it somewhere. 

 

Her eyes tell stories, stories that you would be dying just to stare at. A gateway

to something magical I must say.

 

 

 

My thoughts and staring got disturbed by one particular voice.

 

“Hey, where did you get that picture of mine?”  “The voice” asks out from my back.

 

I quickly turn around to find out who she is. And to my surprise……….

 

 

 

 

 

“CHOI HAWON????????!!!!!!”