MY misery starts here

A deal for Love

 

It’s already 9am and Hawon is still on her bed, she usually wakes up late every Saturday.

 

“yaaah! Couz!” Minhwan storm in to Hawon’s  room and shake her up.

 

“ppali, wake up” He said with excited tone. She  just hums in response.

 

 

“Arrr.. get  up, ppali. It’s Saturday” he pull your blanket. Saturday is the so-called “Family day” of Minhwan,

which is literally mean Hyowon, him and Hawon.

 

 

Hawon  get up with her  eyes still close, her right hand rubbing your right eye.

 

 

“Do you know what time is it? For CHICKEN SAKE! Don’t disturb me!” Hawon complain and get back to bed.

 

 

“yeah, it’s Chicken Restaurant time! Get up already or I kill yoji right in front of you” he grab yoji from you

and start to pull the bear arms apart.

 

 

“YAH!”she immediately get up and snatch her precious bear back.

 

 

“You’re such a CHICKEN ” Hawon rolled her eyes. Then she remembers something.

 

 

“aww. My dear cousin, I’m afraid your precious CHICKEN will have to wait until God knows when” Hawon teased.

 

 

“eeh? Wae?wae? wae?”

 

 

“Hyowon is still mad at me” she sighed.

 

 

“MAD? Did you guys fight?” his face look shock.

 

 

“you mean you didn’t notice? how come you didn’t notice it? Where like living under the same roof .. Geez” she rolled her eyes again.

 

“otteoke?” Hawon tried to seek help from MInhwan but he ignores it.

 

 

“Arrr…. I don’t care if you guys fight I WANT MY CHICKEN, AS IN NOW! ?”

 

 

“You better solve your problems with Hyo or else we will eat CHICKEN ONLY for a year.” He said before

leaving the room.

 

 

“CHICKEN?? Puh..lease! I rather removed my stomach than eating CHICKEN for a year. WHHHAAA! OTTEOKE?” Hawon complained while rolling on her bed like a crazy fool.

 

 

“I guess there’s no other choice then” she picks up her phone and dialed some number

 

 

- - - - - - - - - -  - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - -- - - - -- - - - - -- - - - -- - - -

 

AT THE COFFEE SHOP

 

FIVE!”

 

 

“TWO!”

 

 

NO! FOUR!”

 

 

“TWO!”

 

 

“THREE! And that’s final. Take it or leave it” Hongki firmly said.

 

 

“Fine Three!”hawon rolled her eyes.

 

 

 

“And two more things..

 

 

“What?!? You have three wishes already with no restrictions at all. What else do you want?” Hawon started to lose patient.

 

 

“One.. As long as your sister wants to see me you’re going to be my slave..

 

 

“slave?!? Do y—“ Hong Ki signal her  to stops.

 

 

“Two, you can’t love me”

 

 

“Love you?!?” hawon laugh.

 

 

“psshh. Are you kidding me? “ Hawon laughs again.

 

 

“One last thing..

 

 

“What is it this time? Just exactly how many two things you still want? “ she complained.

 

 

“Give me your phone.” He lend out his palm.

Haneul surrender her phone.

 

 

“Three rings, if you don’t answer within three rings you’re going to bath Jaejin” Hongki said while typing.

 

 

“Are you done? Is that all? ”Hongki ignored her.

 

 

She snatches her phone as soon as he finishes typing.

She stands and started to make her way out of the coffee shop but Hongki stops, holding her left wrist.

 

 

“WHAT IS IT AGAIN?!?” Hawon stamps her feet.

 

 

 “You’re not still satisfied with the deal? What? What do you want? Do you want me ? Walked like a fat zombie? Or do you want to die?” she gives him a deathly glare.

 

 

He stands up , pulled her closer and whisper.

 

 

“Pay it” He turns his head to the left, looks down to the cup of cappuccino in the table and left with a smirk on his face.

 

“uuuuhh!” Hawon screams in  irritation.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------