Met “HIM” +First date

A deal for Love

 

   Hawon and hyowon are twins, Minhwan is their cousin

 

·         HOngki, Jaejin are Hyowon’s schoolmate

 

·         Seunghyun, JOnghun are Hawon’s schoolmate

 

·         Hawon messes up her sister first date with Hongki making her his slave and genie at the same time so Hyo can date Hongki again

 

Hongki and Hyowon have their "first date" finally, Mihwan, Hawon and Jaejin decided to stalk them but ended up getting caught...

 

Hongki's father is trying to arrange some marriage for Hongki so he made Hongki together with the others transfer to Hawon's school

 

 

Hope it helps C:

- - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - -

Hawon 

 

I can’t believe they “all” transfer here. “All” including those two bastards, Hyo and Minhwan , aish! 

Those brats they should at least inform me last night while making my room their hang-out place… aish!

 

“hawon~~~aaaa”Wonhee, my best friend poke my cheek lightly.

 

 

I hum in response.

 

 

“Have you heard? Hongki and Jaejin transferred here today?”

 

 

I nod. “As well as Minhwan and Hyowon”

 

 

“Omo. Chincha? But I haven’t seen them around. I bet we are going to be classmate and oh my god!

This is going to be totally fun having the two of you around here” she excitedly said.

 

 

We are in the middle of a happy talk when my phone suddenly beeps. I fished out my phone from my pocket,

wishing it was not the devil namedly Hongki. My whole body shivers from the caller ID that is flashing in the screen.

 

 

“appa…”

 

“Have you met HIM already?” O.O

 

“Him?  Who’s him?”  I’m totally clueless of what is my dad saying.

 

“Him.. did Hyowon told you already? I send a mail for you the other day” his voice still as serious as ever.

 

“nope….”  I plainly replied..

 

Okay, this is totally confusing just what the heck is my father telling about.

 

“go ask Hyowon..” and with that he hang up, he didn’t even bother to ask if we’ll still doing alright.

 

 

 

“is it your appa? Wonhee curiously asked.

 

I nod.

 

“is something wrong? You seem bothered”

 

“ I just go find Hyo and minhwan, I tell you later” I immediately stand up and head towards the door.

 

 

 

“Have you met HIM already?”

 

“Have you met HIM already?”

 

“Have you met HIM already?”

 

Those words keep repeating on my head as I make my way to the music room where Hyo and the “others” are

well according to one student I happen to past on the corridor. Although I’m slightly confused on the back of my

head I know what is somewhat my dad is talking about and if my sub conscious mind is correct I’M ON TROUBLE AGAIN… Damn…

 

 

My feet already reached my destination. I slowly peek at the slightly open door, man! I think this is not my lucky day!

 

LEE HONGKI is inside, of all people I don’t want to see.

 

A tap on my shoulder disturb me from thinking.

 

“Are you coming in?” a sweet voice asked.

 

“oohh. Jonghun-ssi. I… I… Hyowon…” I can feel my face redden on the sudden shaking of my voice.

 

He smiled. “oh your sister, she’s inside. Let’s go in”

 

And without second thought he places his one hand on my shoulder, uses another to hold the knob of the door.

 

Before he fully opens the door, he asks me the most unexpected thing I might hear today.

 

“Are you free later?”

 

I turn my head—“yap. Why?”

 

“There’s a new movie showing later, they didn’t want to accompany me wanna watch?”

 

My heart starts to beep even faster as my mind try to process what is really happening.  CHOI JONGHUN ? Inviting me to

watch movie with him???? Kyaaa~~~~

 

“hey..” he press my shoulder slightly, my god I haven’t realize I’m starting right into his face.

 

“ooh. S…so..sorry.. “ I quickly turn around to hide my redden face. I hear him chuckle.

 

“so, what do you say? Movie later?”

 

I nod and with that he opens the door wide and guided me inside.

 

The whole band stops chatting as soon as we enter the room.

 

“hi” Seunghyun greeted first, on his left was the weird “stalker” guy in the cinema smiling like an idiot on me.

 

“unnie” I can see the smile on Hyowon face.

 

“hey there,cous” the chicken ‘” give me a smile. Hongki is on his side staring at me like any minute he can swallow me whole.

 

Geez, how can these two still smile like an innocent angel while in fact they still have sin on me.

 

“you two,” I eyed both of them.

 

“how could the two of you? You should have inform me first..” I try to contain my small anger.

 

 

“Were sorry unnie, we are about to tell you last night but your already asleep” hyo tried to explain..

 

“really?” –she nods. “hmm.. okay then, by the way appa…--the smile on the two suddenly vanish.

 

Hyo suddenly stand up and drag me outside making the others puzzled out.

 

“what did appa told you?” I can see worry all over her face.

 

“He ask if I already met “him”

 

“Oh god! There he goes again”

 

“Wait don’t tell me.. “ I give her a suspicious look. She did not say a word and just nod.

 

“you got to be kidding me right?!? “ I tried to deny the fact that my dad is trying to make me a business deal again.

 

“no.. and he say “HIS” also studying here”

 

“who? “

 

“Your fiancé….” She softly said.

 

“….” There’s really no word to describe how pissed I’m.  For once I thought he would stop with

all the arrange marriage his trying to pull on for the past three years.

 

 

“unnie, listen to me “ Hyo hold my shoulders and face me to her.

 

“This is not the first time he try this, I know you can escape this one easily.” She assures me.

 

“ I hope so ‘lil sis, I got a bad feeling this time”

 

“unnie… Do-“ hyo didn’t finished what she is saying when the bell suddenly rings…

 

AFTER CLASS

 

JONGHUN 

 

Great, just great! Why of all time did Mrs.Park choose to extend our class?!?

 

I quickly run towards the gate of the school wishing she’s still there.

 

You’re a total failure Jonghun! How could you make her waits for you? This is totally a bad thing to start off. Aish!!!

 

“be there.. be there.. Please be there…” I repeatedly chant softly on myself while running.

 

 Half of my worries faded away the moment I saw her standing near the gate , her right foot slowly playing with the sand.

 

 

 

“hey..so…sorry” I stop in front of her as I try to catch my breath.

 

“it’s okay” she smiled. I can’t help but smile just seeing her angelic smile.

 

“I’m really sorry.. Mrs. Park extended our class. Sorry.. did you wait long? “ I tried to explain.

 

“I’ts really alright, I just came here too. No need to worry” again, she smiles.

 

“sure?—she nods.

 

“Then should we go? The movie is about to start”  She hums in response.

 

 

CINEMA

 

 

No one’s POV

 

Luckily they made it before the movie starts. They slowly walk inside the dark cinema trying to find a perfect seat, Jonghun

leading the way.

 

 

Suddenly Hawon grab the end of Jonghun coat, startling him.

 

“are you alright?” Jonghun worriedly ask.

 

“I almost trip off ‘she shyly said.

 

Without any second thought Jonghun grab Hawon’s hand and hold it tightly making her blush, good thing that it’s dark

making it impossible for him to see her redden face.

 

“Just hold my hand, it’s pretty dark here” although it’s dark Hawon can still see the bright smiling teeth of him.

 

After a minute or so they finally found a good seat on the upper middle box of the cinema. To Hawon disappoint JOnghun

finally let go of her hand once he assure that she is already seated.

 

Soon the movie starts. The movie starts off with a girl on her wedding dress walking slowly towards the altar.

As the movie goes on Hawon found out that she has the same situation with the girl on the movie-ARRANGE MARRIAGE.

 

“geez, what a joke” Hawon gently whisper. She tried to contain her annoyance for she didn’t want to ruin the night with Jonghun.

 

“are you saying something?” Jonghun interrupted her thoughts.

 

“ooh.. Nothing” she tried to smile.

 

 

Jonghun shrug the thought that he hears Hawon whisper something. He notice that she keep on rubbing her hands.

 

“are you cold?” he asked.

 

“a little” she admitted while still focusing on the screen, trying to get some useful tip on how the main character will escape her unwanted marriage.

 

Again, for the second time she was shocked to feel a warm coat on her shoulders. It was Jonghun’s coat.

She looks at him and received a warm smile making her heart skips a beat.

 

 

She never expected things like this would happen. For once she thought sweet guy like him only exist on movie.

 

The movie ended soon, Jonghun decided to walk Hawon home.

They are happily chatting while on their way to her home, his coat still on her.

 

“Do you like the movie?” Jonghun curiously asked.

 

“yap. I learned a lot” she happily replied making Jonghun happy and contented knowing he made her happy for today.

He really like to lift her mood since he notice that she’s a little bothered a while ago especially after she have a talk with Hyowon.

 

After some minutes of walking they finally arrived on Hawon’s house.  

They stop at the front, Jonghun on the side of the gate, Hawon on the side of the street.

 

“Were here” she said.

 

“so I guess, ahmm.. see you tomorrow?” he timidly asked.

 

 

“yeah” she smiled happily.

 

“you go in first”. They were about to switch places when suddenly a fast car appeared from nowhere almost hitting Hawon.

Thanks to Jonghun ,hawon didn’t even have a scratch on her body.

 

“kenchana?” Jonghun worriedly asked while still hugging her tightly.

 

Because of nervousness all she did was nod. She can feel her heart beating  really fast not just because of the almost accident

but also the fact that JOnghun is hugging her tightly.

 

She feels like the whole world stop running. If he is the fiancé her dad was talking she would definitely going to marry him, she thought.