First Date and the ‘Stalkers’ part 1

A deal for Love

 

Let me give you some recap:

 

·         Hawon and hyowon are twins, Minhwan is their cousin

 

·         HOngki, Jaejin are Hyowon’s schoolmate

 

·         Seunghyun, JOnghun are Hawon’s schoolmate

 

·         Hawon messes up her sister first date with Hongki making her his slave and genie at the same time so Hyo can date Hongki again

 

 

 

Hyowon

 

 

bye Hyowon! I really miss you” Unnie hug me tight before she leave for school.

We reconcile last night after Hongki (ayyyyyyiiihhhhh….) reply to my message.

Speaking of Hongki’s text message, kyaaaaaaaaaa!!

 

 

I immediately run upstairs, almost bang Minhwan’s door when I turn right, just to grab my phone and check if someone texted me.

 

I sit at the edge of my soft pink colored bed, my left hand holding my phone, my right covering it screen.

 

I close my eyes, inhale some air nervously then slowly I take a sneak peak at the screen.

 

No New Message

 

 

I sighed.

 

“He should at least text me!” I declared in disappointment.

 

“After all he’s the one who wants to date” Oh yes, Hongki. Yeah the famous LEE HONGKI  asks me in a date! HUH! I’m such a lucky girl!

Who would even thought that your one ultimate love that slap you emotionally (actually it’s Hawon..who is pretending as me, arrr. Whatever)through simple yet hurtful words will ask you out.

Is that….. Maybe he realized I’m the only one worthy for him. Ta hee .

 

 

“I’m such a lucky lucky lucky lucky LUCKY girl” I throw myself to my bed, held my phone up high in front of my face and giggle. I’m starting to enter in an alternative world called daydream

and I’m smiling big time all of a sudden someone snatches my phone.

 

“yah!” I get up, shifted my body to the direction of the snatcher namely Choi Minhwan, his face boosting.

 

“Let’s see what’s making my little pretty cousin giggle this early” and in a second he invaded my private life through ransacking my messages.

 

“youre going out with Hyung later?” his narrowed eyes widen up. I nod and smile as a response.

 

“yah! Ande! “ he shouted. Geez, what’s with his reaction?

 

“and why not?”

 

“You’ll get hurt..” his facial expression change, from a teasing to a little serious one and it shocked me a bit.

 

Why?

‘Cause as far as my brain cell can recall whenever Minhwan tell me those kinds of words like you’llget hurt, don’t go, its trouble, it somehow got true.

Like last night, he said that I might get in trouble when I insisted on buying ice cream at the middle of the night.

And whaalla! I do get some trouble, a maniac happened to be scouting for his next victim, namely Choi Hyowon, a few blocks away from our house.

And do you know what I did? Of course I run! I scream and run like a scared chicken flapping its wings, being chase by its predator, which is the maniac.

Gawd, what an experience..

 

Okay, I don’t want to remember that anymore especially Mihwan’s reaction after he heard my small marathon run with the maniac.

 

“HYO! I’m going to use your uniform” unnie came rushing into my dressing room.

 

“Hawon~aa! She’s got adate with HYUNG!”

 

“WITH HYUNG!” his index finger pointing at my face.

 

“eeh? Why?” I curiously asked.

 

“She’s got adate with HYUNG !” he point at me again

 

“I forgot an important note on your locker the last time I took your place and RULE NO.2 remember?”  ohh yeah rule no.2, I almost forgot.

 

“She’s got adate with HYUNG !

 

“WITH HYUNG! Minhwan repeated for the nth time, I think unnie is really in a hurry she just left and ignored the Chicken complaining like someone snatches

his hidden precious chicken on his bag. (Just so you don’t know his been keeping a 2 or more drumstick of chicken in his bag. Why? He said it’s for emergency reason)

 

 

“merong!” I stick my tongue out.

 

 

-------------------------------------------

 

Minhwan


“yah! Ppali! Ppali!” I grab Hawon hands and drag her to the bus ride.

 

“Why did you come out so late? I was like waiting on your school gate for ages!” I whined.

 

“Who told you to wait? “Okay, she’s not on the mood.

 

“And where are we going, by the way?” she asked.

 

“We’re going to watch over Hyo and Hyung date. You know, in case something unexpected came up. “

 

“ooh, so where going to stalk” she seems like uninterested on the watching idea of mine.

 

“Stalk?! The hell no! STALK   is such a strong words my cousin” I said in excuse.  Let’s just say I’m an overprotected cousin, which really ‘am I,

You can’t assure who will hurt the most precious people in your life, right? That’s why I have to stalk oops I mean watch them.,

 

“kkaja” Hawon hit me on my stomach with his elbow then drag me carelessly to the bus.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------

 

“Are you sure it’s here?” hawon ask for the nth time. 

 

“mmm. I clearly hear it to Hyo when she is talking with hyung on the phone”.

 

We are hiding ourselves like idiots (we are wearing disguises---- hilarious disguises----don’t make me describe it! Let’s just say I’m chicken Y chicken turned

into a  ugly duckling and she is Donald McDonald.) on the big circular concrete wall near the movie cinema, waiting for the couple to appear and unfortunately

we haven’t spot even a strand of their hair to indicate that they are here.

 

 

“I see them! HIDE!” And because of excitement/ nervousness/ or whatever you can call to hawon reaction she duck my head pretty hard.

Thanks to her I got brushes on my forehead!

 

Note to self: never tag along Hawon in stalking stuffs that is if you wanna live.

 

We observe quietly with caution as they are on the front line picking a movie to watch and from what it looks like Hyowon is the only one excited on what’s going on.

Boredom can see into Hongki  hyung’s face, well as expected.

 

 

“yah! Ppali! Buy ticket on the same movie they are going to watch” Hawon demanded. She stood up , drag me like I’m her dog(again),and line up on the same line,

 

“micheoseo?” I whisper to hawon. We are standing just a foot away with them and only a strange looking man dress like a detective are in between of us!

OH my god!

What if HYung see me?!? Moreover, what if Hyo see us?!? Aigoo, if she finds out that we are watching I will be the “bald” Minhwan.

 

Errr. Just imagine me walking on the street BALD!

 

BALD! With no hair at all.. Everyone will definitely laugh at me, no chickens will adore me. GOD! No chickens!

 

“yay! Ppali! They are getting in” again, Hawon drag me carelessly like I’m a dog.

 

We entered the cinema, the back of the couple slowly disappear due to darkness. Why is this hallway so dark? I mean, I literally can’t see a thing!

 

:”AWWWW!” I suddenly heard hyung’s voice.

 

“yah! Who did that?!?” in the tone of his voice it looks like somebody hit him.

 

I held my right hand out to look for hawon. Oh crap! Now I know who took the courage to hit Hongki hyung in the dark.

 

“hawon~nah!

 

“hawon~nah!” I shouted softly.

 

 

I finally reach the inside of the cinema and saw Hyo and hyung setting on the 3rd row in the upper right wing and

of course Hawon is already seated on the back of hyung  with the weird detective man seated 3  seats away with her.

For some reason I found that man kinda weird.

 

I took the seat next to Hawon then the movie begin.

 

“What did you do to hyung a while ago?” I whisper to her ear.

 

‘nothing much” she smiled happily. Nothing much? I’m pretty sure you slap him! I know you hawon, you like violence. And speaking of violence, who the is

throwing popcorn to the couple??? That’s supposed to be Hawon’s job!

 

I quickly make a search using my eyes and to my surprise it’s the man seated 2 seats away from us, the detective man. 

 

For some minutes I observe this nasty guy do his popcorn-throwing thing.

 

 

According to my observation:

 

1.       Every minute or more he would glance at hyo’s and hyung’s seat.

 

2.       Whenever Hyo try to get closer to hyung He  will throw popcorn at them.

 

3.       It’s the goaty.

 

What is the Goaty doing here? As far as I know this matter does not concern him at all, well partly not. The funny thing is he looks like an idiot dress up like a detective in the 90’s.

 

“Yah! Jaejin~ah!” I softly shouted. He turns his head to our direction, as soon as he see my grinning face his face turn colorless.

 

“Mihwan!” he shouted.   Whaaa! He shouted so loud! The heads below us slowly turn above.

 

“Jaejin?” hyung said in surprise.

 

“unnie? Minhwan?” I can see Hyo eyes turn wide. Okay, say hi to “Hairless Minhwan”. ==”

 

 "annyeong" We said in unison, giving them a innocent smile.

 

------------------------------------------------

 

short update >.<

now I wonder what is the Goaty doing on the same place? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

 

Just want to share some of this pics from Play!FT Island goodies (arrr. I wanna eat them :P)

 

The birthday boy ^^

310282_10150768628090161_101501369102251

 

cool Minari 

309083_10150768714005161_101501369102251

 

kyaa!!! so Handsome HOngki

318249_10150768638475161_101501369102251

 

Pretty boy Jonghun

313079_10150768637180161_101501369102251

 

How can the goaty is so handsome like this?

 

313564_10150768633830161_101501369102251