It All Started Here

A deal for Love

 

Today is a normal day for Hawon , nothing special just the same old normal routine  she always see around the school.

 

Friends chattering in the hallway, ,groups of students copying each other homework’s, es ing each other.

 

It s exactly 30minutes before the school bell ring, she decided to read a book while making her own way to the

classroom.

 

“unnie!” a voice called from a distance., Hawon’s decided to ignore it.

 

“unnie!” The voice called again , this time it is louder.

 

Again, Hawon’s decided to ignore it.

 

“UNNIE!!” A loud voice echoed to the hallway.

 

“WHAT!!!”Irritated she turns her head around.

 

“Ouch!”she complained as her touches the floor, unfortunately she collided with 

someone causing her to stumble off and accidentally throw her book somewhere.

 

 

HAWON

 

“Are you okay, miss?” a handsome voice asked me.

 

Astonished, I nod slowly. My eyes can’t seem to believe what I’am seeing.

 

 Is this a dream?

 

Is this?

 

If it is,

 

 PLEASE DON’T WAKE ME UP !

 

“Are you sure?” He asked while lending me his hands.

 

OH MY GOD!

 

OH MY GOD!

 

Did I just hold CHOI JONGHUN hands?!!?

 

THIS IS THE LUCKIEST DAY OF MY LIFE!

 

Okay, back to the story.

 

“yes” I shyly respond. His hands and mine are still holding each other.

 

Choi Jonghun is my ultimate crush and the apple of my eyes.

 

Why did I like him?

 

OH come on, who wouldn’t like him?

 

HE is a total package!

 

He is smart, kind, handsome, fun to be with (I always see is friends laugh when his with him),

sweet (this is just from my observation), and of course talented.

 

“Don’t read books again while walking, arachi?” He smiled.

And TAKE NOTE: it’s a “KILLER SMILE”!

 

I I withdraw my hands, scratch the back of my neck and give him a smile as a respond.

 

“BOOK!” I suddenly remembered.

 

My heads started turning from left to right. OTTEOKAJI??? Where did I throw my book??? O.O

 

Unintentionally I started walking away from him and started searching for my lost precious book.

 

“Do you want me to help you up?”Jonghun voice asked. OOhh. So he did want to help.

 

KYAAAAAA!!!

 

He was about to start searching when a voice stop him.

 

“Hyung!” Seunghyun came running towards us.

 

“what is it?”

 

“Seongsaengnim want to see you at the office” Seunghyun said while trying to catch his breath.

 

He turned to me and wave me goodbye.

 

Bad timing  Seunghyun >.<

 

 

JONGHOON 

 

“Seongsaengnim want to see you at the office” Seunghyun said while trying to catch his breath.

 

I turned and wave her a goodbye.

 

Knock.Knock

 

“Come in” a low tone voice behind the door instructed.

 

I entered with a smile and see a woman in her early 30’s  seating on a chair,

smiling brightly on me as she held a piece of paper on her right hand.

 

I bowed and greeted her.

 

“Good Morning, Seongsaengnim”

 

She nod in response.. “Congratulations Choi Jonghun-ssi.”

 

“You top the exam this month.”she stand up.

 

“You never really fail us, your mother will be proud of you” she taps my shoulder.

 

“Kamsahamnida ,Seongsaengnim” I politely said while bowing.

 

 

I went here for that? Why did she have to greet me this early?

 

She should have just greeted me while where in class. >.<

 

 

KRRRRRRINNNNG!!!!! The school bell rings.

 

“You can go to your room now Jonghun-ssi” she smile.

 

“ne” I bowed and immediately get out.

 

“What did she say to you?”Seunghyun curiosly asked.

 

We started to walk our way to the room.

 

“ It’s Nothing important.” I sigh.

 

“Why did she have to call me this early?”I complained.

 

“ On this day that I’m finding some book, out of a sudden she want to see me?” I complained more.

 

“What are you talking about?” Seunghyun confused face caught my eye.

 

“You go on first” I told him and make a run on the other direction of the hallway.

 

“where are you going?!!?”Seunghyun shouted.

 

“I’m gonna find a book!” I shouted, not even bothering to look behind.

 

I need that book. I said to myself.

 

HAWON

 

KRRRRIIIINNGGGG!!!  The school bell rang.

 

 There’s no hope in finding my book, I sighed.

“Why did I throw that book? I’m such a pabo” I started walking towards the classroom with a sad face

but then someone grabs me from behind.

 

“unnie!”  As soon as I turn back   I saw a carbon copy of me, my identical twin sister; Hyowon.

Good thing there’s no one beside us in the hallway.

 

“What are you doing here and wearing my uniform?” I asked her.There she goes again pretending to be me. , to tell the truth this is not the first time she pretended to be me.

 

Since we really look like each other even on our hairstyle we sometimes took each other places especially in times of need. Just like now, she pretended to be me so she can enter the school.

 

“I need to ask you a favor”she said.

 

“what favor?”

 

“unnie, this is a emergency” she said.

 

She immediately drags me to the nearest comfort room that has no other people beside us.

 

“ppali.. What is it? I still have a class you know” I impatiently said while my hands are on my waist and

my feet keep on tapping the floor.

 

“I have a Math exam this afternoon. Take it for me” she commands.

 

“NO!! You know that Solving problem is my weakness. Remember the last time I took your exam and you forgot to tell me that it was MATH?” I said. 

 

Math is really not my thing. I hate solving problems. And I don’t ’want to talk about that anymore.

 

“and why would I? and where are you going this afternoon ?” I interrogated.

 

“HONGKI FINALLY AGREE TO GO OUT WITH ME!”  I can see the excitement all over her.

She keeps shaking me like I’m her 3year old doll she used to wobble around when we are still a kid.

 

Finally she stops wagging me. Aish! Those wag gives me headache >.<

 

“WHAT? That?  Minhwan’s  band mate? The guy whose always ignoring you as if he is the only handsome in the world!?” My tone rise a bit.

To tell you the truth, I never expect that guy would agree to go out with my sister. It’s not that  we are ugly , that guy just really have a high self-esteem towards himself that he didn’t even bother to reply the messages that Hyowon’s sent every day. Wait.. Did he somehow think that my sister is a stalker? NO WAY!

 

Hyowon’s smile disappears. Miahnae sis :(

 

I’m about to comfort her when a evil smile came out from his face..

 

oh no! no no no no! I don’t like that smile of her.  I think I  got to run. Trust me, every time you see her smile that way you gonna have to run and hide yourself.

 

“then unnie, YOU go out with him?” her words get stuck on my ear. DID I JUST HEAR IT RIGHT????

 

“NO!!” I shouted.

 

“but unnie! JUst this one last time.. PLEEEAASSEE!!! ” There it goes again her secret weapon to make give in to whatever she says. Her eyes blink like the eye of a hurt poor little puppy.

 

 “okay fine” I sighed.