Zelo: Period Pains

The Fluffy Adventures of B.A.P

"Oh god, oh god. Why is she even making me do this? Oh god. This is so confusing. I can't even. What is this? Oh my gosh." 

 
Zelo tries his best to not grab everything on the shelf and bolt out the store to his girlfriend waiting at home. Instead he paces through the personal hygiene aisle in search of the pads she sent him to buy. liner, scented, maxi, ultra, the poor boy is thoroughly confused. And what the hell is winged? 
 
"Ermmmm," Zelo thinks to himself, "What brand did she want again? And what type did she want? She should have at least told me the color of the box. Gahhhhhh."
 
To put all thoughts of confliction aside, he ends up dialing her on his cell phone. "Hello? Hey I'm at the store right now but I don't know what type of pad-"
 
"HEY!" she yells loud enough to make Zelo jump, "WHUTDUHHAIL IS TAKING SO LONG?" 
 
"Gah, okay okay. I'm coming! Just stop yelling!" in a panic Zelo snatches the nearest package on the shelf and bee lines straight to the cash register, "I'll be right there, bye!"
 
One would think that Zelo would be used to the routine by now; he's been going to the store for a certain type of lady product every month. Despite being in a relationship with her for quite some time he still has yet to remember the specific type of pads his girlfriend has him buy. But whatever. She needs pads now, so pads is what she will get.
 
***
 
Or not. 
 
"Ummm...Zelo?" She seems to have cooled off from her mood swing as she has a curious smile on her face.
 
"Yes? I got you your pads!" Zelo looks proudly at his girlfriend.
 
She looks him up and down trying her best to not crush his pride, "Honey, these aren't pads." She holds up the package and points at every word on the label, "These are personal adult diapers."