Daehyun: Period Pains

The Fluffy Adventures of B.A.P

"JIHYEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Where's all the chocolate? What about the cookies? The cheesecake?" Daehyun's rear end sticks out of the refrigerator. 

He receives no answer from his girlfriend, causing him to begrudgingly shuffle towards the bedroom. The journey down the hall has him yelling quite pathetically, "Jihye, honey, where's all the food? The refrigerator is completely empty- oh.". The boy freezes at the sight in front him.

Hugging her stomach and whimpering in obvious pain, Jihye is withering on the bed. "Jihye?" Daehyun scoots next to her and pokes her in the side, "You...okay?"

"EY! Don't poke!" the poor girl is understandably grumpy and highly irritable. 

He gently the disheveled hair off her hot forehead, "Period pains?"

Daehyun has experienced Jihye like this a couple times before. It is safe to say that he has developed an unconventional fear of her period. She becomes impatient, frustrated, and very very moody during her time of the month. There have been multiple times where he has been the victim of her uncontrollable mood swings. 

Despite her unpredictable, and sometimes ridiculously hilarious tantrums during this particular week, Daehyun absolutely hates seeing her in so much pain. Every once in a while Jihye would get those back breaking periods where she is just a jumbled incoherent mess. 

It hurts like hell and feels as if someone stabbed a rusty pitchfork covered in acid into the abdomen. Well, not that Daehyun would know...he is a dude after all. But it hurt him nonetheless; seeing his sweetheart so distraught causes him to feel pain as well. Hell, he experiences enough sympathy pain  to forget his hunger. Now that is a feat in it of itself.

"Baby," he pulls up the bed covers up to her chin. He gently brushes his lips over her temple to whisper true words of comfort, "I'm sorry you're going through this."

Tired and worn out, Jihye manages to pull a weak smile. He continues to plant butterfly kisses on her forehead in an attempt to blunt the pain. Her hands manage to wrap around his neck as his warm palms make his way down to massage her stomach. 

She wiggles closer in his embrace. His warmth comforts her aching body and his presence serves as a sort of emotional support. He kisses the top of her hot forehead once again before he notices the empty box of pads sitting on the nightstand. He's still holding her when he whispers in her ear, "You need more lady stuff?"

She nods in embarrassment. When her cheeks flush a bright shade of red he chuckles and pecks one last kiss on her lips before untangling himself from her, "Well I guess I have to go to the store then." He rolls of the bed, "We need more cheesecake. OW!"

He rubs the spot where you just smacked him upside the head, "I was just kidding!"


Back from extremely long hiatus. I honestly thought I was never coming back. If this chapter seems extremely familiar to you, it is. I decided to rewrite all of my chapters and this is the first one I finished. Apologies for the lack of activity. But yeah, it feels good to finally be back.