Himchan: Jealous

The Fluffy Adventures of B.A.P

 

Jihye hums her favorite song as she finishes decorating her new room. She rests her hands on her hips to let out a sigh of admiration for the man posing before before her. Actually...it's a poster in front of her. A poster of Kim Namjoon, aka Rap Monster, hangs proudly on the bedroom wall. She can't help but giggle at the poster; the guy is one of her biases after all.

She's in the middle of dancing to one of BTS's songs when Himchan enters the room with his mouth agape, "Are you really?"

She stops dead in her tracks like a deer caught in headlights, "Ermm...yes?"

He shakes his head with the slightest of smiles, "Is that seriously Rap Monster on our bedroom wall?"

"Yesh."

"And why is that?" he's sassy with his questions.

"I like his husky voice. It's so rough and y."

"I'm rough and y." he pauses to flash her a devilish smirk, "In more ways than one too."

"Well he's my bias." she answers simply when her cheeks flush a deep red.

 "And I'm not?" he walks over to wrap his arms around her waist. He's about to place a sweet kiss on her neck until she playfully thumps him on his chest with the flat of her palm. 

"You're not." she hesitates to before she continues dancing in his embrace, "You're my sweetheart."


PHEW, well  that  took  forever to  publish. Note to self:  never publish from phone ever again.