Jongup: Period Pains

The Fluffy Adventures of B.A.P

 

The familiar sound of the door opening then closing usually lets Jihye know that Jongup is home from a tiring day at practice. But today she doesn't hear a thing as she is crumpled in a ball on the living room couch.
 
Being the sweet and attentive guy he is, Jongup knows that it's that certain week where she is tense and miserable. With his hands full with chocolates and a huge bundle of roses for his sweetheart he manages to slip off his shoes and shrug off his jacket. He silently approaches her and she still has yet to notice his presence. Seeing that his girlfriend is in no state to acknowledge him, he scurries off to place the flowers in a vase and the chocolates in the refrigerator for later. He returns to the couch with a glass of water and an Advil to place on the coffee table. 
 
"Jonguppie?" she finally looks up from her fetal position.
 
"Hi." As a man of few words Jongup automatically joins her on the couch to wrap his warm arms around her. She automatically melts into his embrace when he leaves feathery kisses all over her face and neck. His lips on her skin are somehow able to soothe the painful experience.
 
"How was your day today?" she manages to whisper.
 
"Ehhh." is his muffled response. He manages to slip out a "How was yours?" in between his sweet kisses.
 
She places a kiss under his chin, "Better now."