Yongguk: We're Pregnant

The Fluffy Adventures of B.A.P

"Why are we digging through the garage again?" Yongguk effortlessly grabs an extremely large box from the top of a shelf.

"Because I need to get some stuff out, silly." Jihye opens up the box to reveal a bunch of random objects. She sits cross legged in front of it and Yongguk curiously joins her on the floor.

"But what do you need from my old box of stuff?" he lovingly watches her dig through all of his childhood treasures.

"Because we can reuse some of your 'stuff'." she picks out a random trinket.

"Oh, I remember that." Yongguk gently takes the tiny object from her hand, "That's my toy car." He rolls the miniature truck across the floor with a tiny 'swoosh'.

"Okay then," she takes the toy from him, "We'll put that to the side for later."

"Wha-?" the cute look of Yongguk's face is priceless when she takes it from him. He has the same expression of a baby who got his candy taken away.

"Moving on," she leans over to bring out a small velvet jewelry box, "Yongguk, look."

He has a huge gummy smile, "I remember that too."

"Oh yeah?" she teases him and holds up the small box in front of his face, "What was this from then, huh?"

"That," he motions to the silver wedding band on his wife's ring finger, "is what I put your engagement ring in when I proposed to you."

The bright expression on his face makes it impossible for Jihye to not squirm over and give him a quick kiss on the lips, "Correct."

She continues to rummage through the old box until she finds what she is looking for, "Ahah!" she triumphantly holds up a stuffed Tigger in the air.

"Honeyyy," Yongguk grasps for the stuffed animal, "Why do you need Tigger? Give me."

She hands him the doll and completely melts to a pile of goo when she sees her husband cradling the tiny doll of his childhood. The way he squishes it to his face is precious. Wait a second, did he just kiss Tigger?

"Yongguk," she interrupts her husband's moment with his beloved doll, "I think it's time to give Tigger away. You're not a little kid anymore."

"What? Why?" he looks at her as if she just said the stupidest thing in the world.

She scoots closer to him, "Because your own kid is gonna need it."

It is safe to say that Yongguk's brain is now filled with sunshine and rainbows of happiness. With a huge grin he inhales a large amount of air to only let it out with an exaggerated heave. He pauses thinking that he might be dreaming, "Are you serious?"

She nods her head to confirm his suspicions, "We're pregnant."

He automatically drops his death grip on Tigger to bring her in for a massive hug. He hooks his chin on her shoulder in their warm embrace. "Are you serious?" he asks again with his signature gummy smile.

She confirms the transformation of her husband's dreams to reality when she pecks him on the cheek, "You can finally be called an appa now."

He lightly places his palms on her stomach with slightly damp eyes. All this time and he is finally going to have a child with the woman he loves. He delicately caresses her still flat tummy with his two hands, "Finally, finally." He gently kisses her on the lips before he lightly places a kiss on her abdomen, "I love you," his voice is full of sincerity, "both of you."

 


Dawwww, Yonggukie as a daddy makes my heart melt.