Daehyun: We're Pregnant

The Fluffy Adventures of B.A.P

"I'm homeeee." Just like all of the other weekday afternoons, Daehyun comes home from a long morning of practice. He closes the door with his hand on his stomach, "And I'm hungry."

"Aren't you always?" Jihye lounges on the couch with a book in hand.

He walks over to place a chaste kiss on her temple and takes a brief glance at her book, "Working again?"

"You can say that." she kisses the side of his face, "Oh yeah, there's a surprise for you in the oven. You should go and get it."

"Okay," he pecks her on the forehead one more time before he gets back up to make his way into the kitchen.

She gets up to follow him closely behind. With great excitement for food Daehyun swings open the oven door to reveal a nice warm bun in the middle of the baking tray.

"Yummm," he hums to himself."Thanks for making this bun- WAIT A SECOND."

Jihye remains quiet waiting for her husband to add two and two together.

"Bun? Oven? I think there's a saying for something like this..." Poor Daehyun struggles to remember what that particular saying is. He rambles himself to a thoughtful silence as he stands there staring into the oven, "Hmmm."

"Daehyunnie," Jihye comes up behind him and wraps her arms around his waist. With a joyful grin she breaks the news, "We have a bun in the oven."

Daehyun looks at her with the blankest of faces. He obviously doesn't understand what his wife is trying to say, "Yes honey, I see that there is a bun in the oven."

It takes all of her might to not facepalm herself. With a sigh she grabs his hand to drag him out of the kitchen and to the living room. She grabs the book she was reading earlier and literally shoves it in his face, "Read. The. Title."

He obediently reads the title aloud with the slowest of paces, "What You Should Know About Babies. Wait, why are you reading about babies?"

"Dammit, Daehyun think." Jihye would've slapped him if she didn't love him so much.

Daehyun's jaw drops to the ground. He finally understands. He looks at her in complete astonishment as his eyes gleam with happiness. His eyes crinkle with joy when he grabs the sides of her face, "Are you really?" His smile is wide as he delicately slides his hands down to her abdomen.

She nods her head in a big yes and presses her forehead against his, "We have a bun in the oven."


Daehyun, that sweet little idiot.