Youngjae: Charley Horse

The Fluffy Adventures of B.A.P

"You strange, strange girl."

Jihye peeks over her book to see an upside down Youngjae looking at her as if she's a freak, "Hey," she responds, "Don't judge me." Today has been a slow day with nothing to do. No work, no class, it's just a typical laid back Sunday afternoon. 

"Should I question why my girlfriend is sprawled upside down on the couch?" Youngjae has a playful smile on his face.

"Nope." she flops her hair out of her face to continue reading.

Youngjae joins her on the couch with a book of his own. But unlike her, he sits upright like a normal person. Before he starts reading himself he takes a glance at her book only to burst out in disgust, "Eww," he accusingly looks at her. "Are you reading Taming of the Shrew?"

"Yeah, so?" she spies Youngjae's book, "It's better than The Princess Bride."

"Uhhhh, no it's not. My book has some class. It doesn't have a miscreant chick who beats men with stools."

"For your information Youngjae," she's getting flustered, "that miscreant chick you speak of is meant to represent all women who yearn to be equal next to their male counterparts. So don't you dare tell me that the Taming of the Shrew is a meaningless book."

"HA! The Princess Bride, my darling, is still better since it's a tale of how love can last as long as there is loyalty in the heart." Youngjae continues the heated conversation, "Unlike your book, mine shows how patience is valuable in life and that unconditional love has no bounds. Plus, it has some comedy. So Jihye, I strongly suggest that you put that crap book down and come snuggle with your boyfriend in this fine book-OW."

Jihye interrupts Youngjae with a hard smack in the knee with the spine of her book, "Shaddup."

With a scoff he looks at her incredulously, "Did you just hit me?"

She stays in her upside down position on the couch, "Yes I did." and goes back to reading the Taming of the Shrew.

He bends over a little so he can reach down and flick her on the side of head, "My book is better."

Her eyes are still on her page when she lightly nudges his forehead with her socked foot, "My book is better."

He pokes her in the ribs with his forefinger, "No, mine is."

She flails her legs at him, "No, mine is."

And before she knows it, Youngjae is tickling the poor girl like no tomorrow. 

She's still upside down when Youngjae has both of his hands tickling at her sides. Knowing that she is squeamish when it comes to tickling, he allows his fingers to playfully dance over her waist. When she fidgets and wails with giggles he too goes upside down to place cheerful kisses all over her smiling face.

The books lay forgotten on the carpet as the two wiggle merrily in each other's embrace. Youngjae is still tickling her with his lips on her stomach when she suddenly shrieks with a high pitched yelp.

"OH MY GOD, YOUNGJAE!" she slides onto the ground frozen in pain.

He immediately stops his ministrations, "What's wrong?"

Jihye clutches her lower leg wincing in obvious pain, "Charley horse, charley horse!" she momentarily chuckles at herself because of the hilarity of the situation.

In his mind Youngjae releases a sigh of relief. It's just a muscle spasm from being upside down for a long period of time. No big deal. He tenderly wraps his hands around her leg to feel her contracting muscles tense up and down her bone.

The moment her body twitches in continued pain is when Youngjae actually realizes that she's having one serious charley horse. She remains on the the floor and the lower half of her body lifts towards the ceiling in a natural response to the pain in her leg. 

"Ow, ow, ow." She feels up the contracting muscle in calf, "God damn, this is a gnarly muscle spasm. Gah."  

He pokes her lower leg again and feels that her muscle is still rock solid from the charley horse. She grips on to his shoulders in an attempt to blunt the pain and Youngjae can't help but feel a little panicked. 

Like the brilliant person he is, he grabs her by the waist to sit her up straight. When she continues to clutch at her lower leg he kneels before her to gently massage her tense muscles.

"Ow, Youngjae that hurts like a- awwwww yeah." she slumps when she feels that her charley horse is slowly fading away. She wipes her forehead with the back of her wrist in relief, "Thank you, thank you, thank you."
 
He kisses her knee three times; each kiss responding as a welcome to each thank you, "Welcome, welcome, welcome."