Yongguk: Jealous

The Fluffy Adventures of B.A.P

 

"Baby, what are you watching?"
 
Jihye jumps three inches in the air at the familiar velvet voice behind her. She frantically closes the open window on the computer and hurriedly swivels in her chair to face a grinning Yongguk. She stands to block his view from the computer just in case the video she was watching didn't close, "Ermmmm, hi."
 
"Was that a dirty video you were watching?" he has a gummy smile that stops her heart for a second.
 
"WHUT?" her eyes bug out at the thought of her boyfriend catching her watching a o, "No."  
 
With a chuckle he sits at the desk she was at only a few seconds ago. It was true that Jihye wasn't watching a o, but she was watching something else. He pats his thigh to offer her a seat and she gladly obliges to sit on his lap.
 
"Aren't you supposed to be remixing our album?" he rests his chin on her shoulder and wraps his arms around her waist.
 
"Yes," she whispers, "I was just um...observing techniques for you guys."
 
"Darling," his voice transforms to a husky whisper to not embarrass her as much, "how in the world would a dirty video help B.A.P?"
 
"Yongguk," she wiggles in his lap obviously flustered, "I told you! I wasn't watching a o!" She shoves all embarrassment aside when she clicks back into the Internet icon and goes to the history page. She ferociously clicks on the most recent link and opens up the video she was watching, "There." Low and behold, the first thing the video shows is a pretty Asian girl in a skin tight black dress. 
 
"Ha, I knew it. My baby was watching a o." Yongguk pokes her side, "If you're gonna watch a video like this, mind as well and just-OH." The sight of a shirtless Jay Park has Yongguk frozen.
 
"Ahaha, I told youuuu." she sings, "It's just a music video."
 
He manages to shake off the shock of such a y music video, "Park Jaebeom?"
 
"Yup."
 
"The guy with the tattoos?"
 
"Yes, the y guy with the tattoos."
 
"The guy Jongup and Youngjae idolize?"
 
"Yes, the hot guy Jongup and Younjae idolize."
 
"The guy who dropped a mic on my crotch?"
 
"Ahahaha yes, the gorgeous guy who dropped a mic on your crotch."
 
With a playful pout he tightens his grip around her waist, "I have a tattoo on my back..."
 
"I know." she kisses the side of his jaw with a chuckle, "And it's very y too."
 
"I have abs."
 
"Yeah, I realized your gorgeous body a longgg time ago." she slides her hands over his abdomen.
 
"Hmmmm." 
 
"Hmmmm?"
 
"I think you like Jay Park more than me," Yongguk teases with his fake assumptions.
 
Jihye plays along, "What? Nooo. You're better than Jay Park."
 
"And how is that?" he whispers in her ear.
 
She turns around to face him and lightly brushes her lips over his, "You're y."
 
"Mmmm?"
 
"You're hot and gorgeous." she bites his ear lobe.
 
"Mmmm hmmm."
 
"You're caring and attentive." she brushes her fingers through his hair.
 
"Go on."
 
"Your tigger obsession is adorable." she pinches his cheeks.
 
"Hey! I'm not cute!"
 
She lightly slaps the side of his face, "Shut up I'm not done!"
 
"What else, then?"
 
"You're mine." With a grin she places a kiss on his plump lips, "And I love you."
 

 

Gah, I am becoming a cheeseball.