Himchan: Period Pains

The Fluffy Adventures of B.A.P

"Will you please stop hovering?" 

 
"Okay, okay sorry. Let me just fluff this for you." Himchan stands behind the couch to fluff Jihye's pillow as she flips the channels on the television. He has been obsessing over Jihye's comfort all week and it's driving her nuts. Having Himchan do all the chores around the house is pretty awesome but when he starts to dote on her it can get really annoying. Whenever it's that time of the month he is super attentive; it's almost painful.
 
"I just want my sweetie to be comfy." he smooches the side of her face from behind.
 
"Himchannie," Jihye uses their unique term of endearment, "Just sit down and watch TV with me."
 
He joins her on the couch with his arm around her shoulders. She smells his sweet scent and buries her face in his warm neck as usual. His presence is reassuring knowing that he is right next to her. The gentle rising and falling of his chest sets Jihye's breathing to a relaxing one. She begins feeling the essence of sleep until Himchan suddenly jumps up.
 
"Wait," he bolts up and rushes over to the kitchen, "I gotta make you dinner."
 
"But you already made me dinner half an ago-" she rubs her eyes. 
 
"Shush." Himchan puts a finger to his lips, "My baby is on her period and I will take care of her."
 
Jihye can't help but roll her eyes at him, a period isn't really a big deal "Himchan, I'm just just a period, it's not like I'm bleeding out my uterus." 
 
Himchan has both hands on his hips with a yeah-you-are-you-crazy-woman face and aggressively points a spatula at her with a scolding aura, "Be quiet and let Himchannie care for you!"
 
Jihye bites her lip and sinks in her spot on the couch. When Himchan is in motherly mode, it's on and it won't go off for a while, "Yes sir."