Epilogue

Different Galaxies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  Epilogue - Nine Months Later

 

We had picked a good day to go to Lotte World. Although it was the end of summer, some days still got unbearably hot. However, it rained in the early morning and the rest of the day was cool and breezy. We had gotten matching animal headbands to wear, and my boyfriend currently had on adorable tiger ears. I was a bunny, which Sehun found hilarious. 

“I think tigers eat bunnies,” he whispered, lips brushing lightly against my ear. He pretended to take a sniff and then winked at me cheesily. “Yum,” he added.  

“Gross,” I batted him away, stifling laugher. Sehun and I were celebrating today – another anniversary; it had been two years. 

By the time we got home, it was kind of late and we were both tired from all day at the park. We decided to just order for delivery. After a short argument over chicken or black bean noodles, the fried chicken won. 

“I’ll order while you shower,” Sehun said, having showered first. He kissed me on the nose, then reached for the take out menus that were stuck with magnets onto the fridge. 

When I emerged thirty minutes later, hair damp but feeling much more refreshed, Sehun was sitting at the kitchen table, chicken already plated. 

He turned when he heard me come in and gave me a small smile. “Is that my shirt?” he asked, amused. 

I headed for the fridge to grab a bottle of wine, but Sehun snagged me around the waist and pulled me into him. I made a half-assed effort to fight him off. I was wearing one of Sehun’s black shirts, a soft cotton one that I found to be really comfortable. It stopped right at the top of my thighs and I knew the look drove Sehun crazy. 

“You look good when you wear my clothes,” Sehun mumbled, caging me into the counter. “Kim Naeun, what am I going to do with you?”

“Let me go get the drinks so we can have chicken?” I asked, biting my lip. 

Sehun pouted, bottom lip sticking out momentarily. “Such a tease,” he said with a sigh. However, he stepped back and let me go to the fridge, instead sitting down at the table. 

Sehun and I had moved into this apartment a little over three months ago. My father’s housewarming gift had been a full set of matching, tasteful furniture for the entire apartment. I appreciated the gesture because I knew he meant well; Dad only knew how to show his love with money.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter