Lovefool - Teen Top

From lyrics to stories ♪

"Hey Myungsoo, I found a pretty girl for you. Wanna meet her?"
"Who is she?"
"Im Minhee, the beauty of Ehwa Musical Department." 
"Do you have a photo? My standards are pretty high..."
"Don't need a photo, she's walking right through that door now."

The girl that walks on high heels, I heard about you. The girl that flips her hair as though the wind is constantly blowing for her, I heard about you. The girl that made my friend go crazy over, I heard about you. Even I can't make a poker face without smiling a little, what do I do?

I could live very well without you, which I did. Yet I, Kim Myungsoo, the guy who said he could live well without such a beautiful lady go?

All I could do was to ask my friend "Does she have a boyfriend?" and "Does she still live there, at Gangnam?". 
Friends around me saw me falling head over heels in love with her, and all they could reply was "Why are you so curious about her?" I wonder too, she isn't as pretty as I thought she was, but then her charisma was her killer move. Her personality was so strong that guys who have seen her once can not help but fall in love. It was the best example of love at first sight.

//

Yet, at the end of our dates, we never kiss goodbye nor hug each other. With a year full of frequent fights, Minhee and I decided to go our separate ways. I simply said "goodbye, be happy" and went for class. I thought, this is freedom. I could even go out and meet the friends that I neglected, I partied all night long for the first time in a while. I got drunk repeatedly and it felt so good.

But no matter what I do, I end up in front of your house, staring at the window where your head used to pop out to say goodbye to me again. Minhee, could you look out the window again?

//

They said that I don't deserve you. Perhaps, I never treated you well. With my ridiculous poker face, insensitivity to girls, it was hard for you to make me happy, you definitely did not feel happiness around me. You stuck around, thinking that I will become better, but I guess you gave up. I'm such a fool, I should have changed to be a better man, for you. Now my friends tell me that I shouldn't have let you go. 

"You can't live without her. Get her back. You're a fool for letting her go." I hear that every single day on my mind, on my conscience whenever you pass by with another guy, someone who actually treats you well. I can only stand at the corner, at your peripheral vision going "Where did my pretty baby, who used to call me baby honey go?", sighing as you smile at your new guy. I can only pretend that you're still around and move on. 

//

I looked around everyday, hoping to see you, greeting me with joy. But you're not there anymore. I try to not wallow in self-pity but I do it all day. When it rains, I think of us together and I cry even harder. I know I shouldn't but I really miss you Minhee. I miss you so much. 

//

Tonight's one of those sleepless nights again. I thought of you suddenly and I walked over to the street where I used to take you home after our dinner at school. The memories flash back with each reminiscing step. I wonder, how are you doing now Minhee, then I turn away from the street and walk home. Tears fall with every regretful step that I take, walking home. 

//

Why did I choose today out of all days to come. I should have just slept, this is embarrassing. She's with someone else-

Sunggyu?

Wow, thanks for being a friend. I never expected him. But I guess he had his reasons for introducing Minhee to me. Tonight, I'm falling asleep... and never waking up again. 

Tonight, Minhee. I'm leaving you for good. I'm sorry. I'm a lovefool. 

[Author's note: Myungsoo x Minhee fic requested by ninakai! It's a short one, pretty sad one too. Just wrote this in half an hour because I just needed a place to ramble and I happened to have a nice inspiration for this. So thank you for the request! Make more requests but remember, one account/person is limited to 3 requests! Do check the notice (chapter 10) and the Foreword for more details about new updates! Thank you for reading and subscribe/upvote if you haven't! More stories coming!]