Chapter 9 (Worries)

The One I Love

"I thought we'll get extra bed in each room" Eunsoo confused as 5 pair eyes looking at her. the 6 of them, Sehun, Kai, Chanyeol, Eunji, Jiyeon and her in the middle of booking hotel rooms, and the six of them bickering and Eunsoo insist that extra bed will do, because who'll want to be in one room, boy and girl, alone.

"just, shut up guys. We can call the resort and asked" Sehun stand up going to his room and took his phone going back and sat on his previous place.
Everyone looked at him as the phone connected. He put on speaker so everyone could hear.

"hello, Golden Resort here, may I help you?" a man voice came up.

"oh, yes, we'd like to know the price for one room for 3 days 2 nights" Sehun speak up.

"okay, wait a minute" the man said. not long after the man gave them everything they want to know.

"and sir, we have special summer prize, it'll be a lot cheaper and we include the breakfast and room service" the man said before they make decision.

"really? what is it?" Sehun asked again.

"we have special summer, but you have to booked 3 rooms at once, so it's like a packet. 3 rooms plus breakfast and room service" he said.
Sehun looked up and everyone eyed him and gave him just take it looks

"wait a minute" Sehun said as the man waits.

"so?" Sehun asked

"just take it" Eunji said

"yeah, it's a lot cheaper and we have you and Eunsoo as well, so no big deal" Chanyeol added. Sehun just smirk and nods. the room that will be filled by boy and girl together, is definitely for Sehun and Eunsoo, if not who else will be stay there unless one of them has to build high wall in between the beds. but somehow Eunsoo didn't get what they meant by 'we have you and Eunsoo'

"what do you mean?" Eunsoo asked. with that the 5 of them glare at him. she just blink at them.

"Eunsoo" Kai called.

"yes?"

"in one room how many bed rooms there're?" he asked. looking at Sehun who's closing his mouth not to laugh.

"um, two"

"so?" Kai asked again. Eunsoo just blinks and received small kiss on the cheek from Sehun as she glare at him.

"anyway" Sehun said as he took the phone "hello, yes I'd like to book the summer packet... yes.. Oh Sehun" he paused "3 day 2 nights.... yes..." he paused again and put away the phone looking at them

"when?" he asked. Everyone rolled their eyes

"10 July, Sehun" Kai said.

"okay.... hello? 10 July.. okay, yes yes. yes, Thank you" he said as he ended the call.

"so, you're really booked three room?" Eunsoo asked.

"yes, what do you think I was doing?"

"I don't know, booking two sleeping bed?" she said innocently. Everyone froze, Sehun just stare at his girlfriend confused that she could be so dense like this.

"do you really like that sleeping bed?" Sehun frown

"no, to be honest"

"exactly" Sehun nod and he leaning resting his head to Eunsoo lap. everyone already used to their skinship act, so they let him be.

"I don't understand, if we book three room, then there'll be one room with boy and girl-" She stop at her own thought. then she looked at Sehun mouthing 'oh' as she gawked at her own late realization.

"yes, babe, do you think Eunji and Jiyeon want to share one room with Kai or Chanyeol?"

"n-no" she answered and blushed slightly. *I'll be in one room, with Sehun. at the hotel* she shook her head lightly.

"don't worry I'm not going to eat you there" Sehun smirk. Eunsoo blushed as she bumped her lap. with that Sehun head hit the floor, quiet hard. Everyone laugh at him.

"yah, Lee Eunsoo" he sat up and rubbing his head. Eunsoo just rolled her eyes.

------------------------------------------

"won't you go home?" Sehun asked giving her glass of water. They were partying at that night. Everyone went home right after their exhausted.

"can't I stay?" Eunsoo asked

"well, if your parents allowed, then it's fine" Sehun said sitting next to her in the sofa. Eunsoo lean her head on Sehun shoulder *he's so comfortable and warm*. Sehun slip his arm around Eunsoo shoulder as he plays with her soft hair.

"I'll call my mom" she said.

"wait, do you have pajamas, or clothes to change?" Sehun asked then a moment silent, only with that, Sehun knows that Eunsoo didn't bring extra clothes at all.

"I'll just sleep with this" she said.

"that won't be comfortable" he frown imagining her sleeping with shorts jean and the shirt she wear now "anyway, call your mom and I'll be right back" he stand up, Eunsoo tug the end of his shirt

"where are you going?" she said

"taking my clothes for you" he said.

"there's no need" she said again.

"but I insist"

"we can do that later" she said pulling Sehun shirt again. he was confused why suddenly she became like this. sometimes she'll be clingy and sometimes she will acts as if she missed him a lot, when they meet almost every day but then, Sehun gave up thinking and sat back next to her, with the same position. the different just Eunsoo warp herself closer to him. *Eunsoo, what happen?* he said as he patting Eunsoo head.

for some reason, Eunsoo won’t let Sehun go. her heart denying to see Sehun walking far away, when Sehun was not in her arm, she felt lonely and loss. she hate those feeling that keep coming. she didn't even know why, but she sure Sehun presence means a lot.

"hello, mom" she called "I'm staying at Sehun house" she said again. then there's a long paused. "I know, because of he is alone, that's why" she said.

"just this night, please" she plead to her mom looking at Sehun and she knows that Sehun will asked her to go home if her mother won't allowed. then she know Sehun won't let her went home alone and insist to take her back then, he'll go back to his house, alone. *no*

"mom" she said. she really want to stay. she really want to be with Sehun tonight.

"I'll go home early tomorrow, I promise" she said. then another paused. Sehun just silent, half of him he want her to spend one night with him, but the other half he won't make Eunsoo mother worried.

"okay, thanks mom" she said smiling to the phone. she hanged up as she smiled at Sehun.
Sehun laugh at his girlfriend and hug her tightly.

----------------

"what do you want to eat?" he asked "I'll buy food outside" he added

"no, no, no" she said a little bit in panic. Sehun eyes widened

"Eunsoo-ah" he called softly her cheek. she went calm right after.

"I-I'll cook" she said. smiling, leaving him to the kitchen. Sehun just stood there, confused mixed with worried.

Eunsoo finished cooking and served it on the table. even he was worried, Sehun forget it right away when he saw his girl, serving food for him.

"this definitely said that we can get married now" he said. Eunsoo laugh. it's nice hearing her real laugh.

"sure, I'll just wait for you to propose me-" she stopped as she felt Sehun lips on her. she smiled as she put around her arm around Sehun. they kiss slowly and lovely. Sehun let go and smile, he took her right hand as he bowed slightly kissed the back of her hand

"will you marry me?" he said, looking at his girlfriend.
Eunsoo giggled, she melts at Sehun sudden act, but she loves it.

"I'll" she said again and Sehun laugh, straighten up as they have another short lovely kiss.

"was that for real?" Eunsoo asked when they let go from the kiss

"propose?" Sehun asked back

"yes"

"of course, but I don't have ring, so it's still unofficial tho" he said. Eunsoo giggled.

"let's eat" she said as they sat and start eating.

--------------------

"here, wear this" Sehun handed her his shirt.

"oh, thanks" she took it and change right away there. Sehun blushed he knows that she still wear tank top, but still. he looked away until she put on his shirt. she looked up and found Sehun awkwardly looking anywhere.

"Sehun?" she asked smirking at her boyfriend

"y-yes?" he answered, suddenly his throat went dry. she giggled

"let it off, it's not like you haven't see me in tank top" she said folding her clothes.

"I know, but still" he pouted. Eunsoo chuckled as she pats Sehun cheek.

"let's sleep, I'm tired" she said. and Sehun smiled nod.

not long after, they were already cuddle on his bed. giggling and having foot fight.

"just, let's sleep" she said, tired after have real fights, Sehun's legs just too long.

"you lose" he smirk. Eunsoo rolled her eyes but she closing the path between them, resting her head on Sehun chest.

Sehun smiled and hug her, her hair, and her forehead. he saw Eunsoo eyes open and closed slowly, he knows that she was about to sleep. he kissed her forehead

"good night, princess" he said

"good night, baby" she said with mumble and smiled. with that she completely fell asleep.

-------------------------------

"SEHUN!!" she shouted as she sat up, wakened from her sleep, panting, sweating like she was running all the way "Sehuna" she called again, her hand travel to her side and found Sehun wasn't there next to her.

"Sehun?" she called, her voice trembling, her heart hurt and beating so fast.

"Sehun?" she called again, but no anwser. she grew more panic

"Sehun?! Sehun!" she called, and get out from the bed. she's about to walk outside but the door open.

"Sehun" she called. Sehun looked up just to see Eunsoo standing there, crying with her body trembling. he shocked as he storm inside, hugging her tightly, as she hug him even more tight.

"Eunsoo, what happen?" he asked Eunsoo back. but he just got more sobbing from his girlfriend

"sssh, don't cry, baby I'm here" he said. Eunsoo didn't say anything. Sehun sighed he really didn't like to see her so depressed and frightened like this. he keep comforting her told her everything is fine and he's there.

"Eunsoo, calm down okay, I'm here" he said cupping her face with one hand while the other wipes away her hair. she still crying but it's just small sobs.

"Sehunnie" she said as she tip toeing, kissing him making sure that he's real. not dream. Sehun softened as he hug her, kissing her back.

they didn't know how but, they're now on bed, kissing. one kiss started slowly and calmly. when another start more passionate, when they're on the bed the kiss only changed into desperate kiss, with need.

"Eunsoo-" he breathed. as she trailed kisses on Sehun neck. Sehun groaned when she found his spot. but somehow, Sehun didn't want this happen when she wasn't happy.

"Eunsoo" he said as he pulled her up and leaned on her, supporting himself with his arm. Eunsoo trapped in between. the position just perfect, but when he saw her eyes, he know that she wasn't at good state. and they won't do that.

"Eunsoo-ah, just sleep okay?" he said laid back next to her. giving her calming peck on the lips. she sobs and nod. Sehun smiled and he warp her securely in his arms.

"I'm here, don't worry" he said. Eunsoo looked up, feeling Sehun face once more, her thumb and index finger trailed from his eyebrows and land on his lips. she cupped Sehun face and kiss him for a while. Then she buried her face on Sehun neck.

"I love you, Sehun" she said. Sehun softened and pat her head

"Love you too, baby" he said resting his cheek on her head. she closing the gad until there's no space. she could smell Sehun fresh scent and it makes her calm. now she was sure, that he's there, with her, hugging her and calming her.

"sleep okay, don't think about anything else, I'm here" he said again noticing Eunsoo hasn't sleep. she nod and Sehum smiled. even she can't see him smiled but she know that he was smiling.

"I love you Sehun" she mumble for the last time before she finally drift off to sleep.
Sehun pull up the blanket and warp it around them. hugging her and pating her back head. he can't sleep thinking hundred possibilities that happened with Eunsoo, he was just so panic and worried, found her standing there with horrified and scared face, crying. he was gone for drink and welcome by Eunsoo with that condition.

he just can't sleep anymore. he stare at nowhere and snapped when he heard her mumbling his name with a smile on her lips. his eyes softened, he decide not to think about that.

"good night my sweet girl" he whispered just to make her hug him tighter. he giggled and kissed her head. not long after he found himself drift into sleep.

*I'm here, Eunsoo, and I'll always be*
 

The next day, Sehun drive Eunsoo back to her house, she was insist to went home alone but somehow, Sehun reason not to let her went back alone was just too strong. she gave up and let Sehun drive her back.
they arrived at her house, Sehun park his car, he and Eunsoo went down from the car as she wait for Sehun.

"thank you for staying at my house" he said give her small peck on her cheek.

"I'm sorry for scared you last night, it was really just a bad dream" she pouts. Sehun softened "It's okay, I'm glad that you're fine now, and It's just a dream, don't think of it too much" he took her hand and kiss the back of it.

"I'm always here, princess" he smiled and saw Eunsoo giggling

"I love you, my prince" she said smiling cutely. Sehun can't resist her, really. "why you have to be cute?" he asked. Eunsoo studied his eyes as she smiled

"because, I'm Oh Sehun girlfriend?" she gave teasing glance at him. he laugh and lean down until he met her eye level.

"so?" he asked.

"what?" she confused. then she saw Sehun eyes went down staring at her lips and look back at her, give her knowing smile with his eye smile that always shape crescent moon. she tsked. but then she smiled and move forward to give him short kiss.

"happy?" she asked.

"yes, prince got his compliment form his beloved princess" he said. Eunsoo chuckle. Sehun looked at her for a while. he knows that she won't be able to wipe all her worries whatever it is, he sigh and smiled, pull her to his hug.
Eunsoo smiled as she rest her head on his shoulder.

"there, everything will be fine" he said patting her head. she nods.

"by the way, I think I just saw your mother shadows behind the curtain" he pointed as she looked to her house. found her mother tapping her foot on the floor. she laugh.

"yeah, I should've drive you earlier" he said

"but none of us wake earlier" she raised her eyebrows.

"that's the point" he smirk "by the way, I still have to help my father at his office" Sehun told her, just in case she'll worried.

"not straight to home?" she suddenly felt worried again.

"my father really need my help, this time he said he'll be more busy" he shrugs as he could see her worried eyes.

"Eunsoo, I'll be fine, trust me" he said cupped her cheek and squeeze it.

"I know, I'm just worried" she mumble because of Sehun squeeze. he laugh. but then he pat her cheek.

"I'm going now, you can go in" he said. Open the gate for her.

"you go first" she said. Sehun smiled and nod.

"see you princess" smiled, giving Eunsoo one more light peck. as he went in to his car.

"I'll call you when I arrived" he said.

"yeah, be carefull Sehun"

"I'll, don't worry" he said as he waved. Sehun turn on the engine and gave one more waved as he drive off. Eunsoo, looked at his car that going further until she can't get a glimpse of it. she sighed and her heart beating in worried. With last glance back, she went inside.