Chapter 8 (Missing You)

The One I Love

The next day, Kai came to school a little bit lates, everyone was worried because he never be late for no reason.

"Sorry, sir" he bowed lightly.

"Why did you late Kai?" Mr. Soo asked him.

"umh, I just... Over slept" Kai said bowing again.

"Anyway, just sit and let's start the test" the teacher said as Kai bowed in apology for the last time.

Kai pull his chair as he sat on it. Sehun keep looking at him as Kai sighed.

"Is there something on my face?" Kai said cheerfully as if nothing happen. But Sehun know, there's must be something bothering him.

"Nothing, you have too much pimples" Sehun looked away as he heard Kai snort.

The test start and everyone were I’m their own world with their paper test.

 

The bell rang, signaling the test was over.

"Done!!" Sehun cheer up as he stands up running around the class. He don't care even the teacher was still there.

"I'm still here, Oh Sehun" Mr. Soo hissed asking him to sit down.

"I know sir, don't worry" he said smiling as he sat back. Everyone is just laughing at his acts.

"It's not about worry or don't worry Oh Sehun"

"I'm sitting right now" he smiled to Mr. Soo as the teacher gave up.

"Good job everyone. I hope you can get good score. And I announce the test finally over and happy holiday" Mr. Soo said as everyone cheered.

Kai chuckled.

The teacher off himself as the student packed their books and went back home.

"Eunsoo let's go somewhere" Sehun chirp.

"where do you want to go?" She answers with a wide smile.

"I don't know, everywhere is fine, as long as it's with you" He giggled

"there there again, cheesy couples" Jiyeon snort.

"sorry, but don't be jealous, I'm sure you'll find someone" Sehun teased as he slung his arm around Eunsoo shoulder.

"Jiyeon-ah, let's go" Chanyeol called. Sehun, Kai, Eunsoo and Eunji jaw drops.

"see you guy" Jiyeon waved as she walk to Chanyeol

"sorry guys, I actually want throw party after finish the test, but I have something more important to do, so. Next time" Chanyeol took Jiyeon hand with a big grin as they left.

There's 2 minutes silent as Kai open up his mouth "since when?"

Everyone shook their head.

"Anyone notice?" Eunji asked.

"no" all answer in unison.

"...... That's weird" Sehun just shrug. And looked at Eunsoo crept out small smile, his eyes widened as he grab Eunsoo's shoulder.

"You know, don't you? They're being together" Sehun eyes his girlfriend.

"Uh, I'm not sure" she said.

"No, you knew it" Eunji said as they corner her.

"gezz, I'm just guessing that they have crush with each other, no one told me anything either" She pouting.

"How can you know that?" Kai asked.

"Instinct?" she answered and pushed Sehun away.

"I don't get you and your instinct; by the way I have to go now. See you guys" Eunji waved and took her bag storm out from class room.

"Kai where do you want to go after?" Eunsoo asked Kai. Sehun eyes widened even more. *why did she asked Kai that thing? As if she asking him to join*

Kai looked at Sehun jealous eyes as he laughs.

"Nowhere, but I choose take a day off and spend time at home" Kai said as he took his bag.

Kai pat Eunsoo shoulder "don't tease your boyfriend too much" he chuckled.

"Yeah, I know" she smirks at Sehun.

"By the way Kai, I'm sure you will spend your time with your girlfriends. I really want to meet her, can't I?" She asked. Kai chest tightened as Eunsoo could see uncomfortable in Kai eyes.

"uh, sorry. But I just think I want to be friend with her, since you talk about her to us, umh, if she can't so, it's no problem" Eunsoo bit her lips.

"Yeah, Kai we can have double dates" Sehun chuckled. Kai smile awkwardly and he sighed *I'll gladly to introduce her to you, but unfortunately, she wasn't exist anymore*

Kai really want to cry, but then he smiled.

"no no, it's okay, it's just she is in far place right now, I'll tell you if she's back" Kai said.

"that's great, thanks Kai" Eunsoo chirp.

"no problem, I'm sure you can be good friend"

"We will" she said as Kai said goodbye to them and off of class room.

And then silent filled the room.

"Why did you suddenly asking about his girlfriend?" Sehun started

"I don't know, just wandering if-"

"if what?"

"Nothing" she shook her head.

"Eunsoo" Sehun called. He thinks, this wasn't a small matter, from the way Eunsoo talk, he knows of something happen.

"If we can really meet her" she said finally.

"Of course we can why-" Sehun stopped when Eunsoo hug him.

"Stop asking, because I don't even know why. I just feel it was so sad" Eunsoo said in Sehun chest.

"Okay, let's talk later" Sehun smiled and lift up her face. He smiled and leans closer. Slide his lips on her's. He let of and stares at her for a while. Now, he thinks of it, it has been a long time he wasn't kissed her. Well, he did kiss her but it was merely peck.

He lean closer again and kiss her. The real kiss this time.

"Sehun" she called. But Sehun keep moving his lips against her.

"Let's-" he cut off. She gave up, as he move along with his lips. Closing the path between their bodies until both is touched. Eunsoo slung her arms around Sehun neck as Sehun hands cupping her cheek, wanting more.

He groaned when she bit hard his lower lips and he let off.

"Why-" he about to complain when she gave another light peck on his lips

"We're still at school, let's just do it somewhere quiet" she said. Sehun eyes widened at the 'quiet' place. If it's quiet then it's quiet then *did she want me to-*

"I didn't say that I want to do whatever on your mind right now" she said. Sehun smirk

"What? I didn't think of anything. What do you think I was thinking?" he asked teasingly.

"I know you were thinking the quiet place and you think I want to-" she stop when she realize what she's going to say.

"Do what?" Sehun smirk again. Eunsoo felt heat wet up to her face.

"Whatever! Forget it" she said and stuck out her tongue at him.

"Wait!!" Sehun said a little bit loud. As he lean closer suddenly and her tongue that was still outside because of Sehun shout.

She gasps at the touch and pull in her tongue. She blushed and hit Sehun chest.

"you stupid kissing monster" she said and walk away from him. Her heart was beating rapidly right now. They were kissed a lot, and se sure their tongue touched several times but this time was she felt Sehun tongue on her. Clearly and fresh. It was actually, sweet and she wants more.

Eunsoo eyes widened at the thought and her face become even red.

"Eunsoo wait for me" Sehun run after her. As he slip his hand in her hand.

"Tell me if you want it again" Sehun smirk.

"Want what?" she asked confused.

"This" Sehun took out his tongue and she gasps blushing so hard and Sehun laugh.

"So cute" he squealed

"It's been a while I'm teasing you like this" he pinched her cheek.

"You'll pay for what you did, Oh Sehun" she pout.

"It's okay though, I'll pay it anyway" he smiled and giving another peck on her lips.

"Stop kissing me!" she protested

"Why?" Sehun make himself sounds sad

"You might kill me" she mumble in low voice and she sure that Sehun is smiling like idiot.

“Stop smiling" she hissed

"I love you, baby" he said sweetly. She can't help but smile.

"Me too"

-------------------

Seeing Sehun and Eunsoo together like that, it always make Kai missed Haemi more. When he saw Sehun and Eunsoo, they make him remember that he was like that too. Deeply in love with Haemi. He can't help it, but a little bit envy. He can't blame them because they didn't know his condition right now. But then he smiled softly.

"I hope they can last long" he whispered, and he was meant it.

Like usual. Kai will spend his holiday to helping his father's jobs. It's not like his father want him to do, but Kai think he needs something that make him busy, so he'll forgot how he missed Haemi, at least for a while.

"Kai, can you call my secretary, and asked her to buy coffee" he said.

"oh, I'll buy it for you"

"oh, sure, here's the money. You can buy for you too" Mr. Kim said.

"okay" Kai said as he took the money and left his father work place.

Kai walk peacfully. Now he wasn't busy and again, he remember Haemi. He just laughs at himself. How can exactly he found another girl when he didn't even let his heart to share it to another girl.

"Oh, Kai?" a voice called. He turned as he saw Eunsoo standing there. This is the first time he saw Eunsoo in casuall outfit, it's actually fit her and make her looks cute yet charming.

"oh, Eunsoo. Why are you here?"

"I'm going to buy coffee" she said pointing to the store that Kai going to enter.

"Same as me, by the way where's Sehun?" he asked.

"He was helping his father job now, and they're too busy so I decide to buy them coffee" she giggled "how about you?" she asked

"I'm helping my father jobs too" Kai smiled as they enter the coffee shop.

"Everyone is helping their father jobs. I won't be allowed by my mom and she'll scold my dad if he asked me to help him" Eunsoo pouted. Kai chuckled

"Seriously, this is the first time I heard a girl want to help her father jobs. but believe me, that's not best choise to spend holiday time"

"Sehun said exactly the same, and he was pouting all day while helping his dad" she laugh then she eyes Kai "and you said, it's not the best choise to spen holiday helping father job, but why you're doing it, and it seems you're enjoying it"

"I like my father jobs, it busy, yet it entertaining, and I want to kill time as well, so why not?"

"Aren't you going to have vacation or something?" she asked as the waiters gave their coffees

"I haven't thought about that" *and I have no one to go with* he said as stand waiting for Eunsoo stand as well.

"Let's go" he said. And Eunsoo nod.

"How about we go together, me and Sehun planning to have vacation, with Chanyeol, Eunji and Jiyeon, want to come?" she asked.

"Hum, that's sounds good, I'll think about it later. I'll send you message" Kai smiled.

"Sure" she smiled back as she looked at the traffic light went green.

"I'll go this way" she pointed. For some reason Kai felt insecure.

"I'll take you to Sehun's father office" he said suddenly with his eyes alarmed.

"You don't need to, besides it'll make your way back further" she said, a little bit confused by Kai outburst.

Take her Kai, protect her a voice whispered to him. He look around, but found no one.

"Kai? Are you okay?" Eunsoo asked in concern.

"Y-yeah, I'm fine. I'll take you there" he said as he took Eunsoo wrist ignore her answers. Both of them walk in silent until they arrived in front of Sehun's father office.

"Thanks Kai for drop me here" She said.

"No problem, I just felt like I have to" he said. Eunsoo confused by what he means, and why he acts that way.

"By the way, see you around" he waved as she waved back. But somehow, she felt worried all of sudden.

"Kai" she called. Kai look back

"be careful" she continue. Kai just nod and gave last wave.

She couldn't move until she saw Kai safely crossing the road.

She shrug at her act *well, that's weird* she thought. As she looked at the coffees.

"Sehun" se whispered as her lips curl upwards. Just by Sehun's name makes her forgot her worries.

 

She knocks the door and come in. She still found Sehun on the sofa sitting like when she left him.

"Why you took so long?" he asked as she put his coffee on the table.

"Mr.Oh, this for you" She smiled and put another cup of coffee on Mr.Oh table.

"thank you so much Eunsoo, you shouldn't have" he said.

"You're welcome sir, it's pleasure" she said as she walk back to sit next to Sehun. She studying her boyfriend concentrating expression, she giggled. Somehow she wants to break the heavy busy atmosphere.

"I met Kai" she said.

"Really? Where?" He asked turning his attention to her.

"Coffee shop" she said and Sehun looked at the coffee brand on the cup. His eyes widen

"You're going that far?" he asked worried. She rolled her eyes "it's not that far"

"It's more than 5 blocks from here, yes it's not 'that far'" he crossed his arm.

"Hey, couples don't fights in my room" Mr. Oh sighed

"We're not fighting" Sehun pouted

"What is it then? Debating?" His father replied. Eunsoo chuckled. Sehun decide to forget it, as long as Eunsoo was here. He rest his back on the sofa's back rest as he tap space at the side signaling Eunsoo to sit closer.

She smiled and sits closer to sehun and resting her back as well. After a moment resting his back Sehun sat up again and does his works.

"By the way, how can you meet him there" Sehun asked and continue writing whatever he has to write.

"He's buying his father coffee, he said he was helping his father jobs, like you did now" she chuckle. Resting her elbow on her knee, watching Sehun writing and typing.

"Oh, Mr.Kim office, I know that, it's not that far from here" Mr.Oh said

"Really? I didn't notice that, and Kai didn't said anything about his father company" Sehun shrug.

"You should pay attention to your surroundings, Sehun" she said patting Sehun cheek.

"Well, I was busy paying attention at you" he said smiling cheekily.

"No cheesy in my room" Mr.Oh mumble.

"Come on dad, you're just envy. You can do it with mom at home. So be patient" Sehun mumble back at his father. Eunsoo just chuckle at father and son acts. It was cute.

 

Kai enter back to his father office.

"Here dad, your coffee" he place it to his father desk.

"Ah, thanks, but you took a while"

"Yeah, I met, Mr. Lee daughter" he said.

"Mr. Lee daughter?"

"Yeah, the girl that we met at party last time" Kai explain as his father remember Eunsoo's father.

"aah, that pretty girl of Lee's" he said and smile.

"Yeah her" Kai smiled "and I haven't told you yet, she was actually my classmates along with Mr.Oh and Mr.Park sons" he said.

"Really? Why didn't you tell me?" his father mood lit up.

"You're busy, so I don't want to disturb"

"Are you being friends with them? How about the Mr.Lee daughter?" his father asked. And he knows what his father think.

"Yeah we're being good friends, And Sehun and Eunsoo have their cute relationship" Kai said.

"Sehun and Eunsoo?" his father asked

"Yeah, Mr.Oh’s son and Mr.Lee’s daughter. They're together" Kai smiled.

"aww, if she was available, I was going to take her" his father chuckled.

"Dad!" he hissed

"I'm kidding? But seriously, you should treat her nicely" his father tone sound different. Kai felt like, his father told him take care of her, so you won’t lose more.

Kai chuckle at himself *it's funny, she isn't even mine. Why I was afraid to lose her?*