Chapter 16 (New Aparment)

The One I Love

The University problem has solved and everything turn like usual. Eunsoo allowed to go to Seoul together with Sehun and they decide to live in the same apartment near the University so they just need to walk to school.

at first both parents won't allowed only the two of them living together. But then Eunsoo and Sehun told their parents not to worried and they can belive in them. so with a little bit bickering another problem solved, by adding one more person into the dorm.
and until today they can't think of anyone to invite in.

then at the same time Kai enter to the classroom with yawn. Eunsoo and Sehun eyeing him.

"what?"

"what's your plan for University?" Sehun abruptly asked as Kai sat on his desk next to Sehun.

"hum? I got half schoolariship in SNU" he srugh. Sehun jaws drops. but then he keep it cool.

"half only?" Eunsoo asked.

"yes, it's only for school fees for 2 years study" Kai said again sounds a little bit pity. Eunsoo and Sehun looked at each other again. smiled knowing what they have to say.

"are you going to stay at dorm or apartment, or staying at home?" Sehun asked.

"I'm going to stay in apartment, but I still don't have palace in mind, since I need roomates-"

"Yes!" Eunsoo and Sehun hi5-ing each other. Kai blink in surprised. Sehun slung his arm around Kai shoulder and cross his legs. Kai know, he was up to something, and Kai looked at Eunsoo They're up to something

----------------

"I'll be leaving with you two love birds?! I don't want to be third-wheel" he mumble.

"oh, come on, we're not that lovely-dovey" Sehun punch Kai arm lightly.

"but still, and are you guys sharing the same room?" Kai raised his eye brows judging them.

"of course not, there are 3 room, fortuantely and and two bathrooms, one inside one of the bed room, and other outside near kitchen" Eunsoo explain.

"you guys have been there?"

"we're looking at the internet of course" Sehun rolled his eyes giving Kai funny looks.

"and the apartment near the school, so it'll be good" Eunsoo added smiling nodding as if she inviting him and Kai has to come no matter what.

Kai eyeing both of them and sighed. it'll be good though, he can get cheaper room payment, it's not like his parents didn't have money, it's just Kai didn't want asked so much. the apartment near school as well, mostly the three of them know each other the best and they're going to the same departments. the minus point is, Kai will spend his day with these cheesy couple.

*I think I should make myself busy at that time*

with that he agree and the couples cheers saying 'I love you' to Kai and Eunsoo recieved joking glare from Sehun. Kai just shook his head but then he smiled.

--------------------------

it's the time for graduation. they finally graduate. Sehun and Eunsoo also accepted in SNU, with Kai who was only need to interview and he may go.
today, all graduate students sat in their rows, parents are coming and took pictures of their childrends. student's name being called one by one until it comes for Sehun as his mother cheering at him "good job my baby~" and she waved.

Sehun put down his head holding his embrassment as he received some giggled. and Eunsoo whispered before he went away "good job baby" she said and this time Sehun grinning as he head up to the stage with proud smile. his mother 'good job baby' and Eunsoo 'good job baby' seriously different. and he just notice that earlier.

"he look stupid, what did you say to him?" Eunji asked as Eunsoo laugh

"nothing, just small-"

"cheesy message" Jiyeon cuts rolled her eyes. Eunsoo know she was teased but she's happy today and all she want is laugh and smiled.
"well, you can say that" Eunsoo grin and stand up when her name called. as her parents called giving her thumbs up. she waved at them as she walk to the stage recieving the certificates from teacher and she bows to the teacher rows. some female teacher hug her congratulate her.
she stand just two people gap from Sehun.

Kai name called and he looked back finding her mom and dad smiling. he smiled back. and can't help giggled. his family seriously 'stay cool' family.
Kai took the certificate and bows to the teacher and he stand next to Eunsoo.

then their rows turn back to the teachers and bows as they went down from stage, while other group rows being called.
Eunsoo proceed to go to her parents ang hug them. receiving flowers and kiss on the cheek from her mom. and for Sehun he recieve flowers too and slap on his from his mom. he mumble protest at his mom.

Their parents decide to talk with teachers for a while as the three of them laughing with no reason. Kai open wide his arms and inviting Sehun and Eunsoo to have bear hug. Sehun laugh as he jump to Kai make both of them fall on the land.

"ya!" Kai hissed feeling sting in his . as he pussed Sehun away.

"aw man, don't be so mean" Sehun gave him slap hard. and Kai whinched

"come on Kai, don't waste time on the ground" Eunsoo smirk as she held out her hands to help Kai stand. as Kai smirk back reaching her hand.

"ya Lee Eunsoo, who about me?!" Sehun protest but Eunsoo still going on with her plan as Kai grab her hand and stand up. smirking at Sehun. Sehun make a face as he stand up by his own.

"I see, you guys play dirty" he huffed. Eunsoo and Kai laughing at him. Eunsoo walk to him and scanning her boyfriend foot

"Aigoo, this big baby, look at your knee. your pants got dirty" she said as she patting it slightly. Kai then realize, as he looked back at his . and his pants got dirty too, and worse.

"Oh Sehun, you owe me laundry fee" Kai said as he patting his pants cleaning it.

"then you should too" Sehun srugh. Kai make a face "I'm not asking you to jump over me"

"I know" Sehun said and open wide his arms as he envelope Eunsoo and Kai into his arms. grinning like idiot.

"so, when we'll move out stuffs to the apartment?" Sehun asked as he let go his hug.

"soon will be good" Kai said "and I want go to all over place in Seoul before we enter the University" he tapping his chin thinking about the plan.
"let's go then" Sehun said excitedly.

"Okay, then it's setteled"

--------------------------

the three of them enter to the apartment room and looked around. it's quiet big room, with living room, kitchen plus small dinning room, bathrooms complete with bathub and three rooms not so small and not to big as well.

"I'll take the room with bathroom" Eunsoo said. Kai nods understanding, but somehow there's one person who didn't

"why?" Sehun asked. and Kai eyed him. Sehun can be a little bit dense sometimes

"I'm a girl" she said knowing that Sehun will asked again "so I don't need to go out from my room to take a bath" she said. and poiting to Sehun "and that will be my own bathroom"

Sehun rasied his eyebrows and things flashed in his mind so fast and he understand.

"okay, you're princess here" he said ruffling her hair.

Kai called the workers as they start putting in their beds and desk and all things that neccesary.

after more than 2 hours arranging all their things, unpacking and cleaning. all done and all exhausted. except Eunsoo. she just too over energized today, she is excited. so with all her mighty she knock to both Kai and Sehun room since their are next to each other and put her hand on her hips.
Kai open his door and seeing Eunsoo outside, for some reason, he didn't want to know what she is going to tell them.

at the same time, Sehun has the same thought as Kai and they looked at each other and went back in, locked the door. at the same time.

Eunsoo left dumbfound gawking.

"boys!, I haven't even open my mouth" she mumble from outside still at her place.

"I'm good" Sehun said

"I'm cool" Kai said at the same time with Sehun again. Eunsoo puff her cheek and exhale hard.

"no dinner for you two" she treathened

"It's okay, I can cook simple meal" Sehun said and Kai agreed sound from his room.

"fine" she said and stomped her feet walking away from their room and walk to her room, close the door, change her clothes, and get her hand bag. open the door, slightly making it too loud so the boys can hear. and close the door again.

Sehun gulped, he actuall afraid that she'll mad, and he keep hearing door open and closed as he sure she's annoyed.

Kai staring at his ceilling, hearing door open and close again, slightly feels guilty, but he's just too tired, cleaning was so exhausted. really.

Eunsoo put on her converse and quietly open the front door. yes, she'll just really going alone. when she open the door and she step outside a little bit ready to run away, because she knows Sehun will stop her in anytime.

"I'm going somewhere, take care of the house" she shout as she heard a door harsly open. Sehun.
she quickly close the door and run even she heard Sehun calling her name.

she didn't expect that Sehun will cashing after her, outside. with boxer and wifebeaters. she blushed and felt embarrassed a little at the sight of her boyfriend.

"where are you going?" he panted as Kai jogs towards them.

"buying some stuffs that we didn't have" she said still feel anoyed.

"okay, okay, we'll go. so wait and let us change" Sehun pleading. then she smiled. her plan was success.

"okay, but hurry up" she said. and Kai just giving 'huh' to Sehun and when Sehun explain he sighed but coming instead.

 

the three of them went out together and they ate lunch first before continuing what they're going to do. or what Eunsoo want to do, exactly.
to be honest, Kai was afraid that he'll got.. well, ignore by the couples since they can't let their hands off each other, but instead of that, they treat him nicely, not as an acts, but real consider about how it feels when he's alone. even some times he must look away from the couple when they acts sweet.

"are you guys done?" Eunsoo asked as she sipped her lime tea drink.

"yes, I'm full" Sehun said as he tapping his stomach.

"you look like a grand father" Kai snort at him. Sehun just rolled his eyes. usually they will start bickering, but since Sehun is in good mood and his stomach filled, so out with it.

"where do you want to go exactly" Kai asked Eunsoo as Sehun called the waitress asking for bill.

"we're going to buy...." She eyed Sehun and Kai then grin "furnitures! and plates, and glasses, and spoons and cooking set and many more" she giggled
the boys mouth hanged open.

"wait" Kai held out his both hand "I understand about the plates those and cooking set, because we barely have that, but furnitures?" Kai asked with are-you-serious? face.

"but we don't have sofas in living room and table tea, and carpet" She mumble.

"we can get it from our house, I mean, we'll barely have free time to lazying later on anyway" Sehun said agreed with Kai. the silent filled the three.
Eunsoo was thinking, it'll be nice if there at least 2 sofas, and table tea, and- okay, this is not newlywed house. as she think, it'll cost too much just for funiture and she realize, University time isn't the same when high school time. they will always be go straight to their own room.

"well, okay then. but..." she said a little bit pleading eyes "sofas" she said. she really want to have sofas there, because it's just too empty.

"ah" Kai said, he remember something "I have not used sofas in my old house, there's two, one is for 3 person on it and other is single sofa" Kai said with face lighten up.

"really? but are you sure we can have it?" Eunsoo asked.

"yes, we barely visit back that house either, only housemaid come to clean it" Kai srugh.

"it sounds good, so we didn't have to spend money for sofas" Sehun nod and Eunsoo smiled. she got sofas.

"let's go now then" Sehun said.

"wait we haven't paid" Kai stop Sehun from walking away.

"I did" he said cooly

"when?"

"when you two busy talking about sofas" Sehun smirk. Kai sighed "next time I'll pay" he said standing up before giving them time to say no.

----------------------

they got 1 set complete of cooking stuffs and 3 round plates, 3 bowls, 1 dozen of spoons forks and chopstiks, 3 cups and all same, some serving plates and a plates rack. they asked the employee to delivered it to their house and then they're going to next destination. big convinience store.

"what are we going to buy here?" Sehun asked as he pushing the cart while Kai look around searching for snacks counter.

"food supplies, and some washing stuffs" She said taking out a note that written what to buy list.

"you really like going to having newlywed house" Sehun sighed. She pouted

"but these are important, or do you want our apartment grew dirty?" she chalenge.

"not the cleaning stuffs, the food suplies" Sehun said back.

"but we're still on holiday right? or you want to keep eating outside or get delivery?" she asked Sehun with an eye brow raised. Sehun about to talked back but.

"you got points, let's go quickly then" he said.

"I'll" she smiled and patting his cheek, felt guilty for dragging him all over the place. she know the boys getting tired, it's already 7:30 pm anyway.
luckily she took note for what to buy, so she didn't need to think too long. Sehun and Kai keep yawning. as they realize the cart almost full. Sehun eyes widened

"are these really needed?" he asked

"yes, and we're done with this, let's go to casheer"she smiled.

"who's going to pay?" Kai asked in alert.

"me, who else?" Eunsoo said

"isn't this too much for you to pay alone?" Sehun grew worried

"nope, it's fine" She said and followed by grin "and you can help for washing and cleaning for pay back" she giggled. Sehun feels like his body broken as Kai exaggerately acts dizzy.

"I should've known" Sehun faceplaming himself.

"yes you should" she said as she handed credit card to the cashier.

------------------------

this is why boys are needed. because they currently in bus, with 5 big and full grocery bags. and from bus station to their apartment need about 15 minutes by walking. they can't complaining to each other. Kai and Sehun. because they're lifting the most heavy bags in both hands and Eunsoo bring one, as heavy as theirs.

this is the first time that 15 minutes walking feels like 2 hours walking.

they finally arrived. Eunsoo took her key and open the door, letting the boys come in first as she followed behing and locked the door.

"where should I put this?" Kai asked a little bit with mumble.

"in kitchen will do" she smiled. as she put them there too. She pat Kai shoulder "thanks Kai, I'm sorry you must be tired"

"it's okay, but yes I'm tired. and I really need to bath" Kai snort mostly at himself, because he just felt sticky. it was hot today.

"okay, take your time and thanks again Kai" she said and Kai nod dissapearing to his room and come back out with clothes in his hand towel on his shoulder.

"Sehun" she called, thinking that Sehun's behind her, but he actually already laying down on his bed, lifelessly.
she knock his room and enter after there's no answer. then she smile seeing Sehun laying on his stomach, with his face in her direction, and eyes closed. but she know he isn't sleeping.

"aww, my baby is tired" she said ruffling softly his hair "I'm sorry" she said. as Sehun open his eyes, rolling laying on his back. as Eunsoo sitting on the bed side.

"It's okay" he said in mumbles closing his eyes again.

"you should take a bath too" she said caressing her hand to his bangs.

"can't I just sleep now?" he asked. She felt guilty even more, but he need to bath.

"but you'll wake up with unfriendly smell" she jokes. Sehun chuckled at her 'unfriendly' word.

"but I'll be sleeping by the time Kai finished taking bath"

"you can use my bathroom" she said "and I still need to arrange my stuffs first, so I'll waiting for you" she said. and Sehun lazily sat up

"seriously, how much energy you have? can you just doing it tomorrow, since we have plenty of time" Sehun said eyeing his girlfriend in awe.

"I still have 30%, I guess" she said, and she feel it's true.

"that's not really much, just do it tomorrow and just rest tonight" Sehun said pleading. she smiled at his concern.

"Okay, but you'll take a bath" she said.

"fine, I'll" he said getting up as he peck her lips suddenly and smirking after he pulled off "for my temporary energy"

----------------------------

they tought they can sleep after taking a bath, but now, they're wide awake feeling refreshed after warm bath. so they decide to have a movie and some snack with tea.

because they still don't have carpet, so they took their own blankets and pillows setting a comfortable space to watch.

"what we're going to watch?" Kai asked scrolling down his laptop, since they're lazy to set it on TV and they didn't have DVD Player.

"action!" Sehun said at the same time with Eunsoo.

"fast and furious? or resident evil? or-"

"fast and furious" Eunsoo beamed and they agree. no one has watched it anyway.

the movies start as they watched it seriously. sometimes Eunsoo jokingly closing Sehun eyes as Sehun using his both hands, one to close Eunsoo's eye in his right and one to close Kai's eyes in his left, when there's girls with bikinis dancing ily or passionate kissing parts.

the films suppose to be serious, but the three of the laughing at their stupids jokes. then finally, they decide to watch it back with no joking.
The film almost done as Eunsoo realize, the two boys were fall a sleep. She giggled and sat up, switching off the laptop and close it. She took the left over snacks and their cups to the kitchen.

She went back after cleaning those and stare at them. Her eyes softened, she never felt like this. but seeing Sehun and Kai sleep peacefully like this, she felt home. well, this is their home now, right?. She kneeling next to Sehun as her hands travelled to his soft hair. She didn't has heart to wake them up. But they'll wake up with stiff muscles if she let them sleep here.

She's tapping Sehun shoulder and cheek waking him up. Sehun groaned in protest, but he still open his heavy eyes.

"let's move to your room, ok?" she smiled. Then he buried his face on the pillow followed by another groan.

"come on, or you'll sleep here?" she asked. Sehun sat up with too much adorable mumbles, rubbing his sleepy eyes. Eunsoo giggled at his cuteness, as she gave him small peck on the cheek.

"go sleep to your room, I'll wake Kai up" she said

"uh, I'll, he is heavy" he said again with mumbles. But instead of getting what he just say Eunsoo could only hear 'heavy'.

"what did you say?" she asked

"I'll- uh" he murmur again and Eunsoo laugh, he sleep talking.

"okay, let's go" she said and grab Sehun's arm pulled him up and drag him to his room and sat him on his bed.

"I'll take your pillow and blanket" she said as she walk out from his room. She went back with Sehun's pillow and blanket, just to see her boyfriend already fall asleep.

Small laugh slip out from her lips but then she softened and she lift up Sehun's head carefully not to wake him up and place his pillow under it. Sehun move a little but there's no signs that he'll wake up.

Eunsoo spread the blanket and warp it around Sehun. and smiled satisfied seeing him in comfort.
She lean down to kiss his cheek.

"good night my prince"

This the time to wake Kai up. But it's hard than she thought. She keep shaking his shoulder and called his name.
She smiled when she see Kai eyes slowly open *finally*

"Kai, let's move to your-" her eyes widened when Kai hand touch her cheek softly and trailed down to her chin.

"Haemi" he mumbles as tears drop. Her heart beat in panic. Then Kai eyes closed again. But she pat his shoulder

"let's go to your room Kai" she said shaking his body and after several tries Kai finally open his eyes again and sat up, rubbing his eyes.

"huh?" he sounds confused, probably found out that he cried in his sleep.

He looked up found Eunsoo worried expression. And he go panic.

"I-I'm sorry" he said. Eunsoo shook her head didn't know why he's apologizing.

"It's okay. And go sleep in your room" she said smiling.

"uh.. Okay" he shrug and took his pillow and blanket. But then he stop walking and turned to Eunsoo.

"uh, If I did something to you, earlier. I'm sorry" he said. Eunsoo eyes widened slightly.

"it's fine. It's not like you're harassing me" she smiled. And Kai face fell "so, I really did something then"

"no no, it's okay. Now, hurry go and sleep" she pushed his back entering his room and closed the door before Kai could say anything.
She sighed. As she took her own stuffs and went back to her room. Lock it. (Ps:so sehun won't come in so sudden in the morning)
She lean on her back, thinking about Kai earlier. She could see it clearly. How sad and lonely Kai was earlier.

Maybe Kai really did miss Haemi so much, because he said she is in far place, away from him. But that expression didn't really show that kind of missing.
All of sudden, her curiosity over Haemi grew more than usual.

"what is happening to them actually"