Chapter 13 (Oppa)

The One I Love

They just can't let go their hands off each other. Eunsoo and Sehun keep going everywhere together. going to school, when lunch, every break times, go home. they become more love sick than ever. since Sehun can't go to school for two days

It's not like they haven't been seeing each other for years. it's just two days, freaking two days and in that two days they actually met everyday. Eunsoo visited Sehun and spend more than one hour there. they don't care if they cause public jealosy, well everyone going to used to it tough. and it was only holding hands, seesh.

Their friend commenting that they really looks cheesy and even cheesier when they just stare at each other eyes as they lost in their own world.
"I'm gonna be sick" Chanyeol act like he was throwing up. shooking his head over his two friends being... whatever you call it. Chanyeol and Kai was coming to Sehun house to have movie nights and staying there, because tomorrow is weekend so they decide to have fun a little bit, besides Sehun's parents wont be at home until tomorrow.

Eunsoo got invited as she volunteer to cook for dinner, and next day breakfast.

"Kai, seriously are you okay with those two acts" Chanyeol poiting at Sehun and Eunsoo. Kai turn his attention from the movie chewing potato chips.

"well, they didn't cause any harm, so It's fine I guess" Kai srugh. Sehun rolled his eyes.

"you guys just jealous" he said teasingly at his friends. Eunsoo gave him small slap as she stand up.

"I'l cook, what do you have Sehun?" she asked walking to kitchen, opening the fridge.

"um, I don't know, you can use anything there" He said taking the whole bag of potato chips from Kai.

"Hey" Kai protested trying to reach the potato chips.

"I just taking it some" Sehun mumble as he took other snack. from Chanyeol hand.

"can you stop taking what in other people hands?" Chanyeol make a face at him. Sehun make a face at him back as the three of them start bickering.
Eunsoo could hear their bickering, she rolled her eyes, really, this is the most unreasonable bickering. it's about, what? potato chips? and some other snacks there.

"YA you! Kim Jongin!" Sehun shriek followed by whined in pain. she just wonder what thay've done to Sehun. seriously, something of his boyfriend's habit needed to be fix. whenever his friend telling him to do something, he will just start whining telling then 101 reasons why he won't do it and he'll the one end up losing, but he just never learn from losing. well, Oh Sehun never learn.

"Eunsoo-ah" Sehun voice come out from her back, escapin from his friends

"yes?" she said with her attention still on the choping. she done with the garlic and start to chop chicken meat.

"what did you cook?" he asked resting his chin on her shoulder from back.

"Kimchi spagetti" she said. as she start boiling the spagetti. she took another pan and put garlic and chicken meat that already neatly cut. she put a little bit of papper and salt and wait until the meet cooked.

she looked at the spagetti that almost done and she stop. "I promise to make this fast, so can you place your chin in other place?" Eunsoo said while moving her shoulder up and down making Sehun's head jumping. he groaned but followed with kiss on Eunsoo cheek.

"I'll be waiting in the living room, with others" he said

"okay, just don't start bickering again"

"we won't, we're watching scary movie now and Chanyeol eyes grew bigger than ever" Sehun laugh as he went out from kitchen, going back to where living room. but not long after...

"BWAA!!" Sehun shout

"pleasedon'tkillmeI'lldoanythingforyou!" Chanyeol felt his soul has just left his body. Sehun and Kai laugh so hard while Chanyeol pressing his hand over his chest, making sure that his heart still there.

"YAH OH SEHUN!!" he shout.

Eunsoo sighed. *Kids*

 

"no, go away! yah!" Eunsoo shriek at the movie "omg, that's stupid, If I were her I will never going back!" She huffed and shuffeled pop corn into as she sat back leaning to the sofa's back rest and watching the movie again.

"this really the first time I saw her out of her character" Chanyeol blink at Sehun, who currently smiled. Eunsoo was way more entertaining than the movie.

"me too" Kai said as he turned back his attention to the movie.
the four of them keep watching, Eunsoo actually perparing when she knew there will be shocking part.

"itcomesitcomesitcomes" she heald her breath clutching Sehun shirt. and she was screaming burried her face on Sehun arms. but then she straightened up.

"see, she was stupid, I told her not to go back!" she grumbling.

"she won't heard you, anyway" Kai change his position laying on his stomach plopping pop corn into his mouth. Eunsoo glare at him and throwing a pillow to but but just in time Kai was fixing his position laid to the left as the pilow flew passed him. Kai stopped after seeing a pillow landing as he turn back raised his eyebrows as Eunsoo. then smirk.

"me and my luck" he said as he laid back on his stomach. Eunsoo pouted about to throw him another pillow, but the one she hold is the last one. Sehun chuckled and pat her head.

 

Movies marathon ended because Kai and Chanyeol currently fall asleep there. as Eunsoo sleeping on Sehun lap. and Sehun is the one who left awake. he sighed.

"I should have known" he stand up carefully lifting Eunsoo head and replace his lap with pillow. she squeak a little. Sehun smile at her cuteness and kiss her forehead.

Sehun took the remote and taking out the CD from CD player and tunring off the TV. he proceed to sleeping Kai and Chanyeol who sleeps next to each other.

he was about to wakes Chanyeol but, Chanyeol is dead when he sleeps, so Sehun was thinking if he left Chanyeol there, then it'll make his job easier. so Sehun turned to his left and patting Kai shoulder. after several pats and called Kai waking up, peeking with one of his eyes.

"uh, what?"

"you can sleep on guest room, or if you want to you can sleep here, I'll bring you blanket and pillow" Sehun offered.

"uh, I'll go to guess room" Kai sat up and ruffling his hair. he looked at his watch and it shows 3.00 in the morning. he still dazed as he look to his right, found Sehun still waking up the sleeping giant as he looked around.

he saw Eunsoo sleeping on the sofa, he stare at her. *it's just me or she rolled to-* his eyes widened.

"she is going to fall, she going to- Sehun!" Kai called. right when Sehun turn his eyes to Kai,

BUK

Sehun turned his head as he hear Eunsoo whined in pain, falling flat on her stomach. as she curl her self into a protective ball when she realize that she was falling from the sofa, and Kai was staring at her. Sehun jaw drop. he didn't know should he laugh or panic.

"Eunsoo" he run to her as she turn away giving Sehun her back. Kai choking because of he's holding his laugh. Sehun heard Eunsoo groaned.

"Okay, I'll wake Chanyeol up and we'll go to guest room" Kai said still holding his laughter. and went to waking up Chanyeol.

"Eunsoo-ah" Sehun called shaking her shoulder.

"go away" she mumble, still can't lift her head because of embarrassed.

"come on, I'll carry you to bed, okay?" Sehun said. then Eunsoo obey, turning her body as Sehun found red mark on her forehead. his eyes widened.

"yah, Lee Eunsoo, your forehead! isn't it hurt?" he asked in panic, pressing his hand over her forehead. he was sure, the feeling embarrassed was way bigger than the pain. then slowly Eunsoo felt numb on her forehead. it's hurt.

"she's hurt?" Kai asked, feeling bad after about to laugh at her. but he can't help it, it was just too hilarious.

"I'll get ice pad" Kai said leaving Chanyeol who finally getting up but still dazed, not knowing what happen.

Sehun lift Eunsoo bridal style as she brought her to his bedroom, laying her on his bed. pressing his hand again on her forehead. Sehun's cold hand felt nice on it.

"is it hurt?" he asked in worried

"uhm not really" she said but she whinced when Sehun gave more pressure on it. then he comfirmed that it's hurt.

Kai came with ice pad that already warped with thin cloth. "here" he gave Sehun the ice pad.

"thanks" Sehun said and he remove his hand away replacing it with the ice pad.

"is it bad? are you sure you don't need to go to hospital?" Kai asked. Eunsoo shook her head "no, I'm fine" she said. Sehun jus stare her with worried expression.

"you know, your forehead will turn black and blue in the morning" Kai said.

"I know" She mumble

"you want to go to hospital?" Sehun asked he grew more worried.

"no, I'll be fine, beside it's 3 in the morning, and all of you are sleepy, so no driving when you're sleepy" she said. Kai and Sehun sighed, she had point. and they didn't want to have bigger accident.

"you can go to sleep, Kai" she said after realizing Kai still standing there.

"uh, okay, and sorry I was laughing at you earlier" Kai said with his lips curl up a little bit.

"are you sure you're apologizing?" she eyed him.

"sorry, but that was-" Kais stop when he saw her glaring at him "Okay, I'll go, good night you two" he said and leave closing the door. then silent filled the room.

"sorry, I shouldn't have left you sleeping there" Sehun pouted.

"you what?"

"you were sleeping on my lap and I left you there to wake Kai and Chanyeol up"

"it's okay, that's not your fault" she smiled and she meant it.

"Kai was actually telling me that you're about to fall, but you already fall even before I get a glance at you" he said. but then he chuckled when the image of her falling on her stomach went back to his mind.

Eunsoo face turn shade of pink as she pull the blanket up until her chin.

"oh wait, it's grew numb" she said feeling the over coldness on her forehead

"what? is it hurt?" Sehun panic again.

"no! it's numb because of the cold" she whined and remove the Sehun hand that pressing the ice pad. she smiled in satisffied.

"seriously, I was surprised that you're landing falt on the floor" Sehun chuckled as she sat up.

"don't dare you laugh at me" she pouted and glare at him "it was really embarrassing, you what Kai looks like when he saw me falling?" she continue with her grumbling and for Sehun it's really cute

"how?" he asked as if he asking a little kid that currently telling a story.

"you know, he was like.." she stoped as she open wide her eyes, eye brow highly lifted and jaw drop touching floor. imitating Kai's expression. Sehun laughing hard at that. he's rolling on the bed.

"are you laughing at me, or Kai expression?" she narrow her eyes at her laughing boyfriend

"both?" he giggiled suspressing his laughter.

"ya!" she slap him.

"what? you're the one who imitating Kai's expression, of course I'll laugh at you and the expression" he said in defense.

"but you're suppose to laugh at Kai, not me" she defend back.

"huh? you're telling me to laugh at him? so I should go to his room and laugh at him, when you're the one who's funny?" he asked in disbelieve.

"whatever, go away" she said, admitting she was defeated as she laid back, pulling the balnket covering her whole body.
Sehun chuckled. as he slip himslef under the blanket laying beside her who currently back facing him.

"ya, baby" he called cutely. warping his arm on her waist. but she didn't move.

"yeobo~" he called again. but still she didn't move. Sehun lift up himslef supporting with his elbow and looking at her who pretending to sleep. he smile at how cute she is.

"we had to go to hospital if your forehead worse-" he cutted when Eunsoo quickly turned, laying on her back, but then she freeze. Sehun was just too close. she could feel heat went up to her head and her cheek grew red.

Sehun chuckled and peck her lips. recieved mumbles from her. as he put the ice pad back on her forehead. and it felt nice against her limp forehead. Sehun keep patting it with ice pad as Eunsoo grew sleepy.

"you should sleep too Sehun" she mumble

"I'll don't worry" he smiled and her hair with his other hand. and it was difficult since he need support himslef.

"sleep" she said, putting away the ice and hug him. Sehun eyes softened.

"okay, let's sleep" he said as he fixed his position, laying and hugging her comfotably. her head.

finally, he found her sleeping peacefuly, he smiled and kiss her forehead, hoping that it won't grew worse than he expecting to be.

"good night my princess" he said as he shut his eyes and drift of to sleep.

 

Next morning, Eunsoo awakened. she strecth her body and saw beautiful sleeping prince next to her. she smiled and kiss his cheek. she get off from bed and went to bathroom. she lock the door and start doing morning business. washing her face, brush her teeth and yep. she stare at the mirror and groaned, the red mark still there and some swolen part, well at least it's not went worse than she expected.

she open the door at the same time Kai push the door. she stumble backward, fortunately she isn't falling on her .

"oh sorry! I don't know you're inside! sorry!" he said about to close the door again.

"wait! I'm done here!" she said before Kai closing the door.

"oh" Kai stopped as she went out.

"good morning" she said passing Kai.

"good afternoon, actually" Kai laugh as he enter the bath room and lock the door.

"ha, fine, good afternoon" she said a little bit in loud voice so Kai could hear her.

Eunsoo walks towards kitchen when she passed the living room, she stopped and sighed.

"I don't even realize that this will be so messy" she mumble and continue her on her way, just to go back with broom set and big plastics trash. she picked up all the drink cans and bottles and put it into different plastics. done with cans and bottles that surprisingly too much for 4 people. she picked up the plastics snacks and popcorn cups. she walk here and there with her feet palm stepping whatever chips crumbs left on the floor.

she groaned as she tapping her foot palm. and hufft. then she start swiping to the whole living room, not leaving a little space. corner, under the sofas and now she stop looking at the big carpet. she about to lift it up

"need help?" Kai came out and rolling the carpet.

"uh, you can vacum it outside" she said. being really glad that Kai shows up.

"sure" he said went out side and back inside and come back outside with small vacum cleaner in hand.

"thank you" she said as he passed.

"no problem, we're causing the mess anyway" he said smiling and slip his shoes went outside to grage.
Eunsoo start to swipe the left, as expected, witouth the carpet making her cleaning easier.

swiping things done as she start to mopping the floor. Kai came in with the carpet, he's hugging it and she barely look at Kai face. she chuckle.

"I'm still mopping, wait a minute then we can put that back" she pointed to the capet

"Okay" Kai said placing the carpet roll next to the door. "I'll throw this" he said lifting up the pastic bins.

"oh, sure" she smiled. and continue mopping. and she finished at the same time Kai comeback in. he looks around "let's put the carpet back then" he lift the carpet and place it on it place, rolling it out. while Eunsoo in the opposite cathing the tip of the carpet.

they fixing the position and done.

"let me take back this all" Kai said taking the broom set and mop and the vacum cleaner. but Eunsoo followed him.

"why are you following me?"

"no reason" she srugh. as she skid towards the kitchen

"what are you going to do?" Kai asked. Eunsoo looks confused

"cooking?" she raised her eyebrow a little bit. "why? you want to volunteer to cook?" she smirk.

"uh, no thanks, I still want you guys to live, so no"

"exactly, so now, just go and do something you like" she laugh as Kai pout and strode out from kitchen but he went back.

"your forehead?"

"huh? it's fine, see" she said helding up her bangs slightly. Kai sighed in relief, seeing light swolen.

"good then, so Sehun won't go histeric"

"right" she chuckle and she deffinitely able to imagine how Sehun would react.

she start taking out the ingridient that she want to cook. for second tought, Kai choose to stay there and having someone to talk too than watching TV when there's no good channel to watch.

He pull out the chair and sat there. Eunsoo turning back seeing Kai resting his chin on his arm

"I thought you've left" she said as she turn back facing Kai, paying attention to what she's doing right now.

"I'd rather stay here than watching the TV" he said as his stomach growling. Eunsoo turn back and rasied her eye brows at him. Kai blush and burried his face on his arm.

"just, don't mind me" he said and Eunsoo laugh.

she humming random song while cooking and she didn't know that Kai was paying attention to her a whole time. suddenly the urge to cry come up, but he has to held it. he didn't want to freak the hell out off her seeing him crying.

*Haemi* he tought, but then the tought snapped off when he felt tap on his shoulder. he turn to see, Sehun. Sehun palced his finger to his lips signaling him to quiet. Kai nod. Sehun took one step towards Eunsoo

"Oh" she said and Sehun quickly hiding behind Kai as she turn to see Kai a little bit startled.

"why?" She asked noticing Kai a little bit startled

"uh, no nothing" Kai srugh. Eunsoo eyeing him, but then she forget it.

"Oh Kai, we run out of milk, can you buy it for me?" She asked Kai.

"sure" Kai said but he didn't stand up, so Eunsoo waiting for him to stand but. behind him, Sehun clutching his shirt making him keep sitting. because if Kai standing up, she will caught Sehun.

"Kai?" she asked.

"y-yes?" Kai answered "I-I'll go-, oh your cooks" he warned making her turned her attention to her cook, as Sehun quickly went outside the kitchen.

"I'll go now" Kai said. and just recieved confused nod from Eunsoo.
Kai leaving her there and looking at his wrinkled shirt as he cought Sehun from the corner of his eyes.

"you make my shirt wrinkeled" Kai mumble.

"sorry, I'll iron it for you" Sehun said with chuckled.

"nevermind. do you want something too?" he asked Sehun.

"no I'm fine"

Kai nod and left him there.

 

Sehun tip toeing, entering the kitchen. he slowly approach her and slip his hands around her waist. She gasped but then she went relaxed knowing that it was Sehun, even she needn't to looked at him.

"good afternoon Sehun" she giggled still focusing with her cook.

"no fun" he pouted "you suppose to be surprised and turn back so I can gave you... afternoon kiss" Eunsoo chuckled as she turn off the stove finished the cook and waiting Kai to comeback with milk so she can cook pancakes.

she turned back and slung her arm around Sehun neck and giggled. she tip toeing and give him small peck when Sehun is capturing to have real kiss.

Sehun walk backwards draggin her as he sat on a chair while Eunsoo standing between his legs, cupping his face, pressing his lips more to her. Sehun smiled in the kiss as they heard gasp.

Eunsoo and Sehun broke the kiss as they looked at Chanyeol who was gasping. Eunsoo face become red and she felt she want to dig her own grave and never went out. she burried her face on Sehun shoulder.

"uh, s-sorry, I didn't mean to, I-I was j-just-" Chanyeol eyes went wide when he see Sehun start being grumpy ready to kill his prey.

"okay, I'm sorry, I'll go somewhere else" Chanyeol said as he quickly dissapear from kitchen.

Eunsoo really can't lift up her face, it's just too embarrasing. this is the first time they caught kissing. in front of their friend. big no for her. it's just to embarrassing so she didn't realize that tears slightly slips her eyes.

Sehun didn't know what to say, but rather than being embarassed he was happy, well at least he can show off to his friend about his girlfriend. Sehun trying to lift Eunsoo head up but she stubbornly placing it on Sehun shoulder. he tried again until she gave up.

Sehun cupped her cheek and laugh seeing her face completely red. Eunsoo sobs even more

"hey, hey, why are your crying?" he asked with a little laugh.

"stop laughing!" she whined hitting his chest.

"but you're cute" he chuckled again.

"I hate you" she mumbled

"I love you" he laugh again.

"stop laughing really, it's just so embarrasing" she closed her face with her both hands. feeling shamed than ever.
Sehun chuckle as he pulled her closer make her to sit on his lap "it's okay, it's not like Chanyeol is a stanger, he is our friends"

She burried her face again, slightly comfort, but still she was embbarassed. "I know" she mumble.

at the same time Kai enter to the kitchen and eyes widening giving Sehun What happen looks. Sehun just chuckle and shookk his head. Kai nods

"Eunsoo, this is the milk" Kai said as Eunsoo quickly stand up from Sehun lap and grab the milk, thanking Kai with mumble and start making pancakes dough.

 

Eunsoo thought it'll be awkward when they're going to eat together. but surprisingly Chanyeol seems fine with what he saw. and he took that to teased Eunsoo and Sehun. Kai eyes widened when he heard the story. but Eunsoo was glad that Chanyeol wouldn't mind that, and he says sorry too, so she decide not to think of it anymore.

the day turned into night Chanyeol and Kai decide to bid goodbye and thanking Sehun and Eunsoo for staying and foods. and Canyeol said he'll come again to stay if he has time which Sehun gladly reject.

Sehun and Eunsoo left aloned there.

"wanna go home?" Sehun asked.

"yes, my mom keep nagging at me" she pouted. Sehun laugh and pat her head.

"pack your things then, I'll drive you back" Sehun said and Eunsoo nods.
not long after she's done with her bags and ready to go home. Sehun took the bag from Eunsoo. and put it in the cars.

"let's go" he said. entering the car as Eunsoo sat on passanger seat.



not long after they arrived at Eunsoo house, she bid goodbye to Sehun and she isn't forgot to tell him to be carefull, and asked him to call her as soon as he arrived home or at least if he busy, he could just send her text.

Sehun arrived back his home at the same time with his parents coming back. he wasn't able to text Eunsoo, he was talking to his parents, about family matters. of course it's about his father asking him to followed his jobs. it's not like he dosen't want to, Sehun could do great jobs in it. but somehow, Sehun wasn't enjoying that. but then again, he has to say yes to his parents.

he actually has many choise since he is capable of doing anything. but, he's the only child so he has to do what his prents told to. they're happy family, Sehun didn't want to break that by him being selfish.

done with talking about future he excuse himself to his room. sighing. he wasn't really in a good mood every after done talking about that.
then he snapped by his phone ringing. he saw some missed call and texts. his eyes widened "Eunsoo" he said as he picking up the phone.

"hello?" he said.

"what hello? you make me worried to death when you suppose to be tell me that you're arrived one hour ago". Sehun could hear her light sobs.

"I'm sorry, my parents are here when I wen't home, and we've some family meeting for a while"

"ah, really? I'm sorry to shout at you" she said. Sehun smiled weakly even she can't see it.

"are you okay? is there any problem Sehun-ah?" she sound more worried.

"no no, I'm fine, I just-" he suddenly felt he missed his girlfriend too much when they only being saperate for around 2 hours.

"just what?" she asked in concern

"I miss you" he said. to Eunsoo, it's the saddest voice of Sehun when he said 'I miss you' to her. she decide to cheer him up.

"aww, but we're only apart for about 2 hours" she chuckle. Sehun smiled, it's really nice hearing her laugh.

"well, yes, but I missed you in every second""you sounds cheesy" she whined and Sehun laugh. She smiled, at least she can hear him laugh.

"umh Sehun" she called again. there is something that suddenly flew to her mind. she didn't know it'll be awkward or not, because this is the first time she will say it to Sehun. she can't help but blush. and being panic

"yes?" he waits for Eunsoo to speak.

"um, Sehun-ah, I want to say something, but please don't freak out, umh I mean, I don't know" she mumble. Sehun froze, he was wandering what she'll gonna said, and she asked him not to freak out, so he tought it won't be something good to said.

"well, it depends to what you're-"

"Sehun oppa" she called. she felt her heart beat so hard. it's only on the phone Eunsoo, why you're acting like this she freak out. and Sehun couldn't said anything. what did she just say?

"say something!" she snapped.

"uh"

"not 'uh' see you're freak out! what ever I'm hanging up"

"ya! wait wait wait, don't!" he shriek at the realazation. then both of them didn't said anything for a while. Eunsoo is currently collecting her soul back while Sehun is capturing what she was saying.

"can you repeat that again?" Sehun said suddenly.

"no"

"aah why?!

"I don't want to"

"call me again" Sehun insist. Eunsoo blushed. she clear her troath.

"l-listen carefully, I won't repeat that again" she mumble

"okay" Sehun giggled. really his mood drasticaly went up.

"Sehun opp-... I can't!" she whined.

"ya! why? you just need one more alphabet there" Sehun said in defense

"but it's planned, I mean, shouldn't it spontanious? it'll be awkward" she said back.

"no it won't be awkward, and.." he stop and felt his grin went wide "and I like it" he said.

Eunsoo feels really shy right now. she currently burring her face on her pillow. her body felt hot.

"you like it?" she asked quietly

"yes, and it actually better when you call me baby or honey"

"why?"

"well, when you call me baby or honey you didn't put my name in front of it"

"did I?....Sehun baby" she called but then she heard Sehun laugh.

"that's not working" he chuckled.

"okay, Sehun honey"

"aakkh, stop it" Sehun said clenching his fist. Eunsoo laughing so hard

"okay, okay, I'll stop right now" she said huffing and fanning her self with her hand.

"anyway, I want to hear you call me 'that' again" Sehun said as Eunsoo froze but then she chukled.

"ne oppa" she smiled again burring her face on her pillow as she heard Sehun laugh in joy.

"do you really like it?" she asked.

"I love it" Sehun giggled.

"good then, anyway see you tomorrow, Sehun..." she stop "oppa" she whispered, but she was sure Sehun could hear her.

"what? say it again"

"I don't want, pabbo!" she said as she hanged up. Sehun jaw drops. as he text her.

"why did you hanged up! the not long after he got replayed"

Because I love you oppa.

Sehun throwing himself laughing after reading her text. then he text back

"was it even an awswer?" he relplied and after a while another beep sounds come

yes, it's always be an answer for you oppa *^.^*. Sehun went crazy. seriously what's on earth? why she was acting like this? he likes it, yes, he love it even. but it was just so sudden. she called him oppa, and now texting with those cute emoticon.

"okay, then, do as you like, then good night baby ~" he text her back. and recieved quick replay.

oppa oppa oppa oppa oppa I love you, good night too~ have a good dream oppa o(^v^)o

Sehun was sure that he's dying because of too much cuteness there. he text back saying I love you too and said have nice dream as their conversation end there. Sehun trying to sleep but he couldn't stop imagining her calling him 'oppa', in front of his face, he probably can't move for a view minutes.
he burried himself inside the blanket.

"what did you just do to me Lee Eunsoo?"