Chapter 15 (Error)

The One I Love

come the time that students have to choose where to go to continue their studies in University. they keep doing University preparation test and it worn them out. studied at school until night, sleep just for 4-5 hours a day, and that's make some student having dark circle around their eyes. including Kai and Sehun.

Eunsoo felt pity to him. he studied too much lately even he forgot to eat. she keep reminding him and he just nod and said he'll eat. when in the middle of lesson, his stomach growiling. Eunsoo sighed, seeing her boyfriend. she never saw this side of him.
school was ended and Sehun took permition for not joining the night class. and the teacher lightly giving him permition. Eunsoo saw that and end up going back with Sehun.

Eunsoo slipped her hand into him and Sehun giving him weak tired smile.

"Sehun" she called and got 'hum' as an answer

"you can tell me what happen, you know" she said. Because she was sure that Sehun had something bothering in mind

"what do you mean?" Sehun sounds confused and he really did. or maybe his mind being slower than ever.

"do you have anything to say? or to be blunt..." she eyed Sehun "why did you tiring your self out like this?"
Sehun sighed, he acually didn't want to make her worried. but he really have to studied 100x harder. becasue of his dad. Sehun sighed again.

"come with me" she said dragging Sehun to other way.

"where? hey, I need to study-" he stoped as Eunsoo glared at him.

"can you make losen up? even for a bit, your mind won't work well either and you'll end up sick if you keep tiring yourself like this" she grumbled.

"you forgot to eat, you're not sleeping well, don't tell me you even forgot to bath" she make a face jokingly step back away from Sehun.

"NO!" he said in defense. Eunsoo chuckled and her smile softened.

"trust me, I'm not dragging you for playing, I'm asking you to relax" she said and took Sehun hand in her again.

"Let's go" she said as Sehun let him being dragged with Eunsoo. Sehun staring his girlfriend and he slightly felt guilty.

come to thing of it, they barely went out together, not having long chat, and not seeing each other face in weekends. he missed her so much, but he really just need to study.

"we're here" she said snapping Sehun from his tought, as he looks around. and foind out they are at a park with trees around it, small hand round river in the middle and there some swings and bench.

not too much people there, and the weather isn't too hot and not too sunny either. the wind softly blowing and water drips sounds make it more calming.
Eunsoo drag Sehun again and sat on the grass near a big tree. Eunsoo looked up and smiled as she tapping her lap, signaling Sehun to laid his head on it. Sehun smiled as he took down his bag and took of his blazer using it as Eunsoo's legs blakets.

"thanks" she said and Sehun laying there with Eunsoo's lap as his pillow. Sehun and Eunsoo keep seeing each other eyes, smiling as Eunsoo hands playing with Sehun's bangs and Sehun's hands caressing her cheek.

it feels like it's been along time that he hasn't meet Eunsoo. he just feels he missed her so much. it's not like the didn't meet at school, but somehow it's different. both of them just too busy with studies but Sehun make it worse. he felt shamed not to taking care of her lately, and he felt guilty, because even he did that, Eunsoo still being with him and supporting him, woried about him.

"I'm sorry" he said. Eunsoo just tilt her head waiting for him to said why did he say sorry. but instead of that, Sehun palced his hand on Eunsoo back neck and push her closer. She smiled as leaned closer, tilt Sehun's chin slightly and give him short kiss. as the kiss broke, her eyes scanned Sehun face, closely. and she scoffed. his eye bags and dark circle even worse if she look at him at this close.

"what?" Sehun asked. Eunsoo straigthened up and she put her index fingers on his both eye bags. Sehun just stare at her, slightly pouted, knowing what she means by that scoff earlier.

"I'm sorry" he said again. Eunsoo patted her cheek

"stop saying sorry, and I want to know, why you're like this, I mean, you never tiring your self out too much like this for studying" she said. Sehun sighed again. then he decide to tell her.

"my dad" he stopped. Eunsoo still looked at him asking him to continue.

"he want me to enter Seoul National University, and took bussiness department there....." Sehun sighed but then he continue "everyone knows how hard to enter that University". Eunsoo nods

"I told him that, I'm not sure if I can go there and I told him I have some other University in mind, and one of them is the one that you wanted to go" he said. Eunsoo eyes widened.

"really?" she said

"yeah, It's bussiness school as well right? why not? and the school pretty good as well" he said "but my dad..." he srugh "I don't know.. from his face, I know I'll upset him to death if I fail entering SNU" he sighed again heavier this time. Eunsoo understand, she knows his dad. Sehun's father can be so kind and warm hearted guy when he's socializing and she know he love Sehun his only son. but when it come to studies, school, works, and such as, he could turned into cold, heartless person and you can say no mercy for failure.

since Sehun was a kid, his dad always being strict to Sehun about what should he study and what he can't do and all. he took Sehun at his control. but it's not that har for Sehun because he can adapt at anything and make him self likes what he did and his father aked him too.

when high schools come he finally had chance to choose the schools and end up studied in his current school. and he didn't regret, because he met Eunsoo there, his first love and his forever. when it comes to him that he has to tell his parents about Eunsoo, he felt he'll being killed by his dad, but it was in the other way around. their parents real approve them and since that his dad didn't really took over control at Sehun.

"Sehun" she called and Sehun open his eyes looking at her. waiting for her to continue. but for a while she didn't say anything. Sehun about to open his mouth.

"I'll try SNU, as well" she said. Sehun sat up and turn his head to her as quick as possible, gawking.

"why?" he asked.

"what why? can't I? I'm gonig to take bussiness as well, I don't think it's problem, besides. I can be with you" she said with a little murmur at the end. to be honest, this time periods, it keeps bothering her. if she went to different school from Sehun, like they've planned and talked. she knows that they won't meet too much due to Univ hetic times.

she and Sehun actually talked about this. but there's some prioryties that can't make them having same schools. one of them is, Eunsoo's mother won't let her go to Seoul and Sehun's father want him to go to Seoul.

"no, that's not what I mean" Sehun seat closer and eyeing her "but your mother-"

"yes, but I can convinience her once more" she smile in confident.

"really? you would do that?" he asked again. Eunsoo smiled but frown.

"why are you so surprised?" she let small laugh.

"I just-" he can't help and he hug her, he felt happy all of sudden and his heavy shoulder seems ligthened. *Sehun. Love. Eunsoo. Forever!* he shout in his mind. but his body just too tired to react so he end up hugging her.

------------------------

who know, Eunsoo's confident smile turned into tears.

"I DON'T WANT TO GO!" she said again with her voice raised.

"don't dare you, raised your voice to your dad!" her dad hissed.

"I don't want to. please dad I don't want to go" she plead and her heart felt so numb.

"you got schoolarship in London University! how can you let big chance like this?!" her dad said again.

"I never applied for schoolarship there, in the first time!" she cried again. then she turned to her mom. "mom, you won't let me go to Seoul but you just easily agree with that about sending me to London?!"

"it's not like that Eunsoo" her mom sounds guilty. but that's the facts.

"so what is it like?" she asked challenging.

"Lee Eunsoo! get on yourself, what's your reason to stay here? Sehun?" his father said. hearing Sehun named said with that cheap tone, her heart hurt even more.

"don't said his name like that" she said in low voice, trembling from holding her anger. even he's her dad, he can't called Sehun's name like that after what Sehun did to her for this whole times.

"you got to attached to him! he can't be the reason to stop you from studying to outside world!" her dad said again. and this time she can't old her anger.

Sehun really don't deserve to be treathened like this.

Eunsoo bang her fits on the table. standing up with tears keep flowing. "SEHUN'S ALWAY BEING A REASON FOR ME TO DO EVERYTHING!!"
"BUT HE CAN'T TAKE CARE OF YOU WELL!" her dad shout back. she was dumbound? *what did he just say? Sehun didn't took care of me well? what?*

"HE CAN'T EVEN SAFE YOU FROM DRUNK DRIVER LAST TIME! AND YOU CAN MAKE HIM A REASON?"
Eunsoo choke at her dad words. how can he be so harsh, why did he even bargged in that long past accident. why did her dad blame Sehun? why her dad turned into heartless bastard?

"you blame him for what happen to me?" her voice heavy "how can you blame him when that ing drunk driver bastard faults?"

"Lee Eunsoo watch your mouth!" her mom shout but she didn't care.

"you can't blmae Sehun like that, dad. he don't diserve this. if he wasn't there, I've died by now" her tears flowed again. her dad about to open his mouth but Eunsoo stop him.

"no. don't speak to me" she panted "it's already hard for me that the facts I can't go to Seoul because mom DIDN'T WANT ME TO GO AWAY FROM HOME! and won't be able stay with Sehun" she gritted her teeth "and now, YOU GUYS! SENDING ME EVEN FURTHER!" she shout.

"me and Sehun talked about that and he understand. he isn't being selfish even though it's hard for him too. you should've appreciate the things he has done for me" she hissed.

"SHUT UP LEE EUNSOO!" her dad finally explode. but Eunsoo didn't flinched abit.

"you can't let Sehun to take control of you! he's JUST your boyfriend! for this time he's nothing for you, he didn't have will to taking your life! HE IS NOTHING!" her dad shouts. her mom gasp closing in disbelief.

Eunsoo gasped as well, her heart being torn apart. she didn't believe that her dad actually said that. Sehun's nothing. she step back, stumble and fall on her . her mom trying to hold her arms but just to be snatch away

"don't touch me" Eunsoo said as if her body is fragile things. she stand up. and looked at her dad eyes with cold, betrayed eyes.

"he is... EVERYTHING!" she shout and run away to her bed room. didn't care that her father calling her name. she slamed the door and shout.
she curled up hugging her knees into protective ball. and she start crying. she just didn't understand why her dad can said something harsh like that? she was sure her dad know what has Sehun done for her, her dad should've know. but why?

"I don't want to go" she whimper

-----------------

the next day, Sehun waits for Eunsoo in class room, he looked fresher today, because he promised to her that he won't have those eye bags and dark circle again. so last night he eat dinner, having relaxing warm bath and sleep early. and today he felt like being reborn.

He smile dopily. and that's not until he admit the facts that she didn't came to school. worried pour into his mind. Every break time Sehun tried to call Eunsoo but, no one picks up, until the last call try, he found out her phone dead. the whole lesson, he just can't concentrate. his friend also worried and asking him what happen to Eunsoo when he, himself didn't have any idea at all. if she's sick, she will call him and tell him. but today there's no news about her.

*Eunsoo what happen* he frowing and keeping bitting his thumb nail because of worried to death.
he really want to go to Eunsoo house and checked. but today he can't skip night class again, beside he's needed here. and yesterday his dad a little bit annoyed by the facts that he went home early.

*maybe tomorrow she'll come* he tought and took a deep breath relaxing himself and receive knowing pat from Kai.

"she'll be fine" Kai said and Sehun nod.

-----------------

Eunsoo didn't come out from her room since then, her mom knocking to gave her food but she won't unlock the door. Eunsoo thought her father will tried to say sorry, but instead of that he banged her room and was saying that she was being childish over Sehun.

and it makes her not moving a little bit. and just shouting I HATE YOU!. she really didn't mean it, she love her parents, but she's just too upset and betrayed. She knows calls were coming but she just can't answered it. she know it must be Sehun. but she just can't. she also know that she'll make him worried. but again she just can't answer the phone and let it die by itself. she wasn't eating a whole day, even her mother plead her to open the door when her dad awasn't around.

ll she did is crying. she didn't care and she didn't want to know either.

--------------------

the next day, Eunsoo didn't shows up again. and Sehun went worried heck. he wanted to cry, but he's at school and he's man. so no.

"Sehun" Kai pat his shoulder and Sehun looked Kai eyes knowing what he's going to say.

"I don't know Kai, she can't be reach. Her phone dead since yesterday, and there's no news at at all" Sehun whined, griping his hair. Kai went worried as well. Sehun was being desperate and trying to call her every minutes even he know it's no use. but he's hoping that her phone by miracle.
Sehun grip his phone and trying another call, but again there's no use. he gave up as he stand up abruptly, taking his bag and storm outside form class room. Kai was shock and he run after Sehun.

"Sehun, where are you going?!" he called from a far

"Eunsoo house" Sehun said as Kai stop running.

"be carefull Sehun!" Kai cupped his hand and placed on his mouth. Sehun just waved and nod thanking him.
 

Eunsoo didn't go to school again today and recieved more scolding from her dad. her mom tried to defense her but she end up being scoled too.
Why her dad acting in this way? she cried again. there'd should be a way to solved this but her dad being stubborn and won't listen to her and he end up blaming at Sehun.

she hiccuping because of tears. she was alone there at home, her mother went with her dad probably to talk this over, Eunsoo just hoping there's good solution. but then she doubt that.

she just can't stop crying. she felt guilty at Sehun. how can she face him?

But then she heard soft tap on her room door. she can't help but wonder, she tought she's alone at home.
and she heard another soft tap followed with someone voice calling her name. voice that she love the most. voice that she could recognize it forever.

"Sehun?" she whispered. and found herself walking towards the door.

"Eunsoo? are you inside?" he called softly again from outside. she start to cry again. She felt like she didn't deserve Sehun kindess.
her trembling hand grab the key and turn it unlock.

"Sehun" she called this time Sehun could hear

"I'll come in" he said as he grip the door knob and push the door. finding her bed room is dark as he looked at Eunsoo while closing back the door and the light. his eyes widened at the sight of broken Eunsoo. cheek dumps, eyes swollen, body trembling, and face pale.

"Eunsoo! what happen baby?" he called and Eunsoo hugging him tight and start crying again.

Sehun want to asked what happen but she just keep saying 'I'm sorry' when she didn't do anything wrong to him. he sat her on her bed but she keep hugging him, so they end up sitting on the bed.

she cried because of mad, she cried because of betrayed, she cried because of shamed, she cried because of Sehun is here for her and her dad didn't know the truth that Sehun wasn't a guy that her father think like.

after done crying, Sehun cupping her face, wiping the tears that still come out.

"baby" he called. but Eunsoo just hug him again, but sofer this time.

"what happen?" he asked.

She looked up and sighed. Sehun know she's tired but he need to know what happen. and for some reason he felt like he can't be here. but she worth the risk, so he'll don't anything.

Eunsoo said sorry for one more time and start telling the story about going to London and big fights with her dad. of course except what her dad told her about Sehun.

Sehun didn't know what to say. London. it's just too far. he still can take it if she'll still around here. but London. his heart rejecting the facts that she'll going that far. he can't be there beside her, when she sad, protecting her like he usually does.

"I don't want to go" she said. Sehun just pulled her to hug her again. he took a deep breath and decide to talk about this later, because he still worried about her condition.

"go take a bath to refreshed your body, and I'll cook you something"

"I'm not really hungry"

"Eunsoo" Sehun said. the facts just too obvious. locking herself in her room, with current problem with parents. he didn't think she had ate since yesterday. and she looks pale like gost.

Eunsoo sighed as she stand up, filling dizzy all of sudden and lose balance. luckily Sehun caught her.

"you need to eat. you even didn't have strength to stand up" he said.

"sorry, I'm fine I'll take a bath" she said. Sehun handing her the towel as she get in to the bathroom. and when Sehun hear the shower already , he knows that she's fine. he just afraid that she'll fainted in anytime.

he stand up and open the curtain and open the window welcoming fresh air. he took all her dirty clothes and put it on clothes basket, folding her blanket. the room become light and freshed. he smiled as he went out from her room and went to kitchen cooking cream soup since it's the fastest to make and she likes it. after making cream soup he make tea and then done. he put two cups of tea and a bottle of water and a bowel full of cream soup on a tray as he bring that to upstairs.

he knock the door.

"come in" he heard her voice as he come in. finding her sitting on her make up tables, drying her hair. Sehun put the tray and close the door. walking towards her. he feels a bit relaxed seeing her slightly freshed even her eyes still swollen.

"let me help you" he said and took the hair dryer from her and start drying her hair.

"you smell nice" he said to lighten up the mood. but he really meant it.

"ert" she said jokingly.

"okay, you smell bad" he jokes back. and he head her chuckled. his eyes softened.

they stay silent until her hair finally dry. she comb it fast and tied it pony style. Sehun just stare at her

"what?" she asked.

"nothing, you're still pretty even though your eyes swollen like that" he giggled.
She chuckled at him. it's good seeing her mood lightened up even sometimes he get a glimps of her being sad, like earlier.

"let's eat before it go cold" Sehun said. but to be honest she didn't have appetite.

"don't say you don't have appetite, because I'll force you eat" he said and he sat her on the bed and he pulled a chair and sit in front of her.
Eunsoo eyes widened "you asked me to eat that whole thing? that's even more that my usual portion" she protested.

"I'm hungry too" he can't help but blushed and pouted. Eunsoo blinked at him.

"anyway, just here drink this first and eat" he handed her the tea. she giggled and took the cup sipping it slowly and it feels nice. the warmth spread in her troath to the body as she took another sip of it.

Sehun start feeding her and they talked about Sehun ran out from class and about to got stopped by Kai and being free after Sehun said he will visit Eunsoo. and Sehun asked her to charge her phone and asked don't be surprised what will come. Eunsoo did what he told and wait, finally her phone and start vibrating with missed call and texts.

32 missed call and 18 texts, all missed call from Sehun and 5 texts from her friends other than that were from Sehun.

"woah" she said

"not 'woah' don't you know who much I worried about you? 2 days with no news at all, your phone's dead-" he stopped and took a deep breath and Eunsoo pouted "sorry"

"stop saying sorry, okay, and now eat this" Sehun took another scoop but she reject.

"I've the only one who eat that" she said in defense

"but you've just eat less that 1/4 of it" he said again and Eunsoo defeated.

"you can't do this, you know. yesterday I come to school freshed as you wished but you weren't there. and now you're the one who being so lifeless. and that make me worried-"

"mom" she called as Sehun turned around to see her mom standing at the door way. Sehun hurried stand up and bowed to her said his greetings.

"Sehun? what are you doing here?" she asked. Eunsoo gulped, scared that what if he's going to be kicked out.

"I was worried at Eunsoo and decide to visit, I'm sorry if I come in without permission, Mrs. Lee" he bowed slightly. her mom still looked at Sehun as she looked around her room, finding a set of meal and find out the truth that Sehun taking care of her.

Mrs. Lee step inside. with that Eunsoo's body stiffened as he grab Sehun wrist and pulled him back a little. Sehun looked at her confused. why did she stare at her mom like that.

but the thing that happen the next is. her mom hugging her and crying. saying sorry to her.

Sehun feels he need to be invisible for a while but Eunsoo's grip won’t let go. Sehun tap it lightly and mouthed 'It'll be fine' as Eunsoo let go her grip. Sehun about to step outside, but he stopped when Mr. Lee stand there. he can't help but gulped and bowed.

Mrs. Lee and Eunsoo break the hug and Eunsoo eyes went wide. Looking at her father as if he was her pry. following Mr.Lee eyes as she realize he staring at the meal and change to Sehun. then he smiled.

"I'm sorry Sehun" he said. Sehun just gawked a little bit, didn't understand why her father apologizing, when he's the one whos should said that since he sneak in, to be honest.

"Sehun" Eunoo called as her mother went to her husband side and Eunsoo sat on the corner of the bed patting the space next to her.

Sehun didn't understand what is happening right now. he didn't being introgated right? he just stare at his girlfriend eyes, and Eunsoo gave him assuring smile. he bowed slightly and surgh as he sat next to her. and her parents took chairs and sat in front of them. *I felt like I'm dying right now* he thought and shook his head lightly.

"Sehun-ah" Mr.Lee called

"yes, Mr. Lee" he answered.

"I'm really sorry. because I really didn't mean saying like that" Mr.Lee said but Sehun still not getting the idea why this family kee apologizing to him.

"uh, I think I'm the one who need to apologize since, I, uh, sneak in" Sehun said bitting his lower lips.

"you sneak in for my daughter right?"

"yes" Sehun said. actually he didn't even know why his voice so strong and his eyes full of confident.

"you will give everything you have for her?" Mr. Lee chalange. as Sehun know he was unofficially being interogated. Sehun shut for a while and looked at Eunsoo who currently eyeing him. small laugh escape from his lips, knowing that she won't happy if he answer 'yes, I'll give everything to her' and that answer is the worst answer when couples being questioned like this.

then Sehun smiled to her father ready to answer, since he already know the answer since he met her and love her. "all I have is love for her. so I'm willingly to gave all my love for her" he said. and smiled at Eunsoo. she looked away because of blushing.

Mr. Lee and Mrs. Lee looked at each other. then smiled

"I'm sorry" he said again. Sehun still didn't get, then he decide to asked

"I still don't get it, why everyone apologizing to me, I mean-" he stopped when he felt Eunsoo grab his hand.

Mr. Lee sighed as he start telling the whole things he said to Eunsoo about him. and Sehun was stunned. he didn't know what to say. part of him he understood because at that time her dad was mad, but part of him he felt betrayed because he thought her father believe in him for this whole time.
Eunsoo know Sehun will react like this, it's the same as her.

"Sehun" Eunsoo called with shaky breath afraid that Sehun will storm outside and go away. she grip his hand tighter.

"Sehun I'm sorry, I trust her to you and I meant it, I was just mad at that time" Mr. Lee said.

"I understand" Sehun said, his voice a little bit hoarse. Eunsoo bit her lips.

"so can you love her like you always did?" her dad asked him. *love her, I always did, I gave my heart to her and she have it all, of course I'll love her-* he stopped. and smiled spread his face.

"forever sir" he said and he didn't regret.

Eunsoo's parents say another last sorry and thanks as they went out from her room leaving Eunsoo and Sehun alone. they stay in silent. but the Eunsoo gasped feeling Sehun lips on her lips suddenly.

"Sehun" she breathed but Sehun just kissed her hard. she felt it was her fault and she didn't has the right to complain. she know he was dissapointed about earlier. she let Sehun kiss her, she can't say sorry, but she can say it trough the kiss.

Sehun broke the kiss just to give her another kiss. but this time the kiss was showing how much he loved her.

"I'll always love you my princess"